Stop being weak and start a linear progression strength program

Stop being weak and start a linear progression strength program.

Stop being dumb and having to rely on linear methods to get shit done.

>linear

why even try if I know Ill just fail a set in a few months

Done and done.

Still a dyel but getting there

1/1/2/3 currently.

Even if he's a man I would love it if OP sucked me dry

Pulled this x10 after finishing SS after about 10 months.
Bodyweight went from around 88kg to 100kg @ 193cm.

Rest of my lifts at the end were

Squat 170kg x5
Bench press 125kg x5
Press 90kg x 5
Snatch 100kg x2
Clean 127.5kg x1

Because then you switch to a different program that uses periodisation of some sorts. I'm doing the texas method now.

God damn it rip, squatting 3 times a week is too fucking much. Overtraining is fucking real. Don't give me none of this undereating bs, when you get above 15℅ bodyfat, you go on a cut for them slutz. SS+Gomad is only good for skinny fucks who have never played a sport.

You won't over train as a newbie, SS and other 3 day linear progression programs are based on the logic that you can recover within a 48 hour period. This is assuming you eat enough food and get some sleep.
Personally I removed the squat on Wednesday and did the deadlift.

looking thicc

Why do you work out if you fuck sluts? That is not good for your health, you get STDs retard.

And I forgot
>lifting for girls

Hey I forgot to add that if you think you can come up with good original ideas then you should shut the fuck up and listen to people with more expirience. That's how they got good at it, by listening to those with expirience. You go do your own thing and you fail, there is a reason why novices do linear progression, which is that they can recover when in the novice phase. Take advantage of it, you get stronger faster. Maybe it's not for you.

Rippetoe looks like shit and so do 95% of his followers.

Basically this. I know guys who have been training for much longer than me, and they have less muscle and are much weaker, because they are clueless and have been doing bodybuilding fluff training.

True master race (beginning) aesthetics/strength routine= AxBxC
>A: weighted lunge, BB flat press, pendlay rows, arms and abs
>B: SLDL, incline dumbbell press, pull ups, arms and abs
>C: DL, decline press or dips, T-bar rows, the Press™ and abs.
Aesthetic building block as fuark.

>training for looks
Are you a female?

JUST

>training for strength

Done that, and done it all for myself. Now what were you trying to say?

>needed to lift to get girls
I got news for you lad.

You were saying?

>no squat
The entire program is basically assistance exercises.

>having desires
lmaoing@ u plebs

1 week into SS

what should you do if you arent satisfied with your form when squatting an X amount of weight? Do you squat the same amount next time or add more weight to follow the linear progression principle?

What's going wrong with your form?

I couldnt keep my back stable in the last set and almost fell with the bar on top of me

That doesn't change anything I said...

Sounds like the weight is too high. I'd drop 2 weeks worth of weight and start again. How much weight are you adding per squatting session?
And what type of squat are you doing, an Olympic style squat?

SQWATZ? OK brah we talking about high bar or low bar? Or front, or hack or zercher? Most of the people starting a novice progression do not have the range of motion in order to do a full atg squat, let alone a low bar squat breaking parallel. Lunges with mobility work are a better alternative for a beginner.

Candito hybrid you fucker
excellent way to injure your groin like I did

I hate you so much, I did SS and didn't get near you. I need to con my doctor into T pills

High bar parallel is fine for noobs you fucking autist, jesus christ do you have a vendetta against lower body exercises? or do your chicken legs crumble every time you look at a squat rack?

I'm talking about a regular back squat, personally I do olympic style.
You're acting like doing a squat is akin to calculating the trajectory of an asteroid in space in terms of difficulty. If you don't have the mobility, spend some time squatting with a stick and an empty bar.

Rate my workout program:

A:
Squat 5x5
Bench press 5x5
Pendlay row 5x5
Incline db press 5x5
Chin ups 4x8
Tricep rope 3x10
Barbell curls 3x10
Abs

B:
Squat 5x5
OHP 5x5
DL 5x5
Pull ups 4x8
Dips 4x8
Skullcrushers 3x10
Bicep curl 3x10
Abs

What happened?

u mad lyn.???? 2 GALLONS CMON

Not sure if srs.
Looks like an excessive amount of volume in terms of what you actually need to progress. Keep in mind the more volume you use, the more volume you'll need later down the line to progress.
And your training sessions must last 3 hours or some shit.