Brit/pol/ - Good Morning

>Kosher Sharia May's U-Turn Madness; PM threatens a Hard Brexit unless she gets EU concessions
news.sky.com/story/brexit-pm-expected-to-say-uk-prepared-to-leave-single-market-10729623

>Two by-elections ahead for Labour; Tories and UKIP both have a chance to steal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/ukips-northern-spring-may-break-stoke-on-trent-central/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/copeland-election-matter-labour-everything-9600389

>"The BBC can't edit the internet, but we won't stand aside either" - 'Permanent Reality Check Team' set up to censor fake news
theguardian.com/media/2017/jan/12/bbc-sets-up-team-to-debunk-fake-news

>(((Hitchens))) on Sunday - "How I was targeted by Russian whores"
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/for-once-trump-is-right-these-sordid-claims-stink.html

>NI MPs threaten to go to court and delay Brexit by months if its crisis is not resolved soon
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-northern-ireland-crisis-stormont-assembly-delay-theresa-may-illegal-article-50-a7526126.html

>Chancellor threatens to make Britain a tax haven unless the EU gives a favourable deal
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4121574/Hammond-s-threat-EU-Britain-slash-taxes-fight-business-try-wound-Brexit-negotiations.html

>Parliamentary Brexit Committee demands soft Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/14/brexit-committee-demands-transitional-deal-and-parliamentary-vote

>MILK SURGE - Lib Dems score huge council by-election victories
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/liberal-democrats-celebrate-stunning-council-by-election-wins-in-both-north-and-south-a7525306.html

>More people trust the Tories on immigration than UKIP. JUST
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/15/brexit-poll-conservatives-labour-ukip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_oN_lggh-4
youtube.com/watch?v=0r70uc9vcJk
tagesspiegel.de/politik/umstrittener-vorstoss-gruene-kommunen-sollen-pflegebeduerftigen-kaeuflichen-sex-ermoeglichen/19225194.html
inktank.fi/meet-the-finnish-woman-who-graduated-by-hanging-out-on-reddit-for-a-year-2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_renegotiation_of_EU_membership,_2016
youtu.be/oe9uK9QGCUI
returnofkings.com/112412/an-ugly-african-woman-has-somehow-managed-to-win-miss-helsinki
youtube.com/watch?v=YuPm5IZQfEA
youtube.com/watch?v=9z5MLHcY7_g
youtube.com/watch?v=FPFEPgEGNaM
youtube.com/watch?v=4iKfrY9l2kY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reminder not to reply to tripfags

youtube.com/watch?v=o_oN_lggh-4
FAGGOTS BTFO?

>>More people trust the Tories on immigration than UKIP.
wew lad

Trust to do what, though?

Among Leave voters, UKIP wins on immigration. The nature of most of the Remain voters is to dislike UKIP, and won't be voting for them in any poll soon.

I know who wrote the original greentext in the OP, and well let's just say, he doesn't know how to read polls.

Friendly reminder that

>Brit
rhymes with
>shit

What are we expecting in this speech tomorrow then chaps?

"More people who hate the idea of Brexit on ideological grounds trust the Tories to fuck up Brexit than an equivalent UKIP government"

It's more fake news. There's probably a rigged poll involved somewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=0r70uc9vcJk
Show her this guy. Going to meet him in two days

Signing onto the dole today, haven't been there in like 3 years, how much fun am I in for?

The phone call that saved salmonella

G E R M A N Y
E
R
M
A
Y E S

tagesspiegel.de/politik/umstrittener-vorstoss-gruene-kommunen-sollen-pflegebeduerftigen-kaeuflichen-sex-ermoeglichen/19225194.html

I LOVE BREGZIT FOLKS I'M SO GLAD PRESIDENT NIGEL GARAGE OF UKIPS MADE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

Good morning, Owen

>sex is bad

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kike puppet bitch

Even friendlier reminder that "Brit-ish" means "Men of The New Covenant" in masonic lore i.e. the men who are seeking to take over the planet. And you thought it was the Jews Sup Forums, will you never learn? We've been at it since Henry VIII's time, and damn nearly perfected it now.

Brexit was a wobble. The cattle aren't ready to pool their resources. There will be a reprieve for a few centuries even, and they'll try again. Or they'll just try something else like they always do.

Posting papers

>my taxes should be spent on state provided hookers

SEXUAL EMERGENCY

Bлaдиcлaв

>perma-virgins on Sup Forums get buttflustered at the thought of other people getting laid
>waaaaaah, waaaaaah

LMAO

Dr. Roberts

I'm a Turk

>taxes should be spent on state hookers for shitskins, rapefugees and neets
Fuck off omega neet scum

[virgin butthurt intensifies]

LMAO!!!!!!!

>if you arrange sex for Ahmed you win

When did Brit/pol/ become a place for Germans and Turks to embarrass themselves

>reading comprehension is haaaaaard, just like getting laid
LMAO
Go brush your tooth.

>Germans and Turks

Implying they aren't one and the same.

Brit/pol/?

More like Paki/pol/ lmao

Trump led to a mass influx of normies and there isn't much to talk about at the moment so all the good posters have fucked off to do other things and Brit/pol/ has become an echo chamber for tripfags and foreigners just like every other General is during downtime.
Of course, when things actually start happening again the old crowd will come back and find their old hangouts have been covered in trash and shitposting. Thread wars will start and the old crowd will eventually get fed up and go somewhere else, leaving the tripfags to exult in victory and circlejerk over their ever-shrinking "community".
Such has it always been, which is why Generals rarely produce good content for more than six months before becoming cancerous.

TURKISH NEETS OFF OUR THREADS

This. /nsg/ is a mess

Why is Merkel your enemy?
She has been pro GB in the EU for as long as she has been in office.

You could write a whole sociology paper on this.

She's anti-German anti-European childless whore

Are you kidding?
She is open doors on immigration, that's enough for Brits to hate her.

People will be studying Sup Forums in sociology and history courses in the future, unironically.

Discounting her stance on mass immigration? She wouldn't pull the brakes on the EU so we had to derail the damn train.

>he thinks the church will ever die

>in the future
WRONG

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF FINNS
inktank.fi/meet-the-finnish-woman-who-graduated-by-hanging-out-on-reddit-for-a-year-2/

>anti-German
She isn't
>anti-European
Name a politician more pro-EU than her
She saved the PIGS at the expense of her own taxpayers

Do you seriously believe Merkel has anything to do with Polaks and Pakis stealing your jobs?

>European means the EU
fucking pleb
>Merkel is not anti-German

>anti European
>pro EU

pick one

Bloody Finns

Fuck off paedophile scum.

pick two you idiot

>Do you seriously believe Merkel has anything to do with Polaks and Pakis stealing your jobs?
Yes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_renegotiation_of_EU_membership,_2016
>muh freedom of movement.
It's funny how that "fundamental principle" didn't take effect in 2003 until all the Slavs had safely migrated to England and German jobs were safe from Polish factory workers.

Sorry you can't be part of the civilzed world

slowpoke you too

>Do you seriously believe Merkel has anything to do with Polaks and Pakis stealing your jobs?

She is one of the biggest advocates for a federalised European superstate. Something we clearly just voted against being a part of.
Her role in removing borders and promoting immigration certainly doesn't help the fact that UK net migration is 1million people every 3 years.

>r/atheism is a safe haven for many atheists in living in the Bible Belt

youtu.be/oe9uK9QGCUI

whoops

mfw tony blair refused to restrict freedom of movement even though we were entitled to and the other EU countries did

Check out fedora tier memes from (((Stephen Fry)))

If I could point to one decision that led to the UK leaving the EU, that would be it.

FINLAND YES !

returnofkings.com/112412/an-ugly-african-woman-has-somehow-managed-to-win-miss-helsinki

>returnofkings
Dropped

Yep. Before Blair leaving the EU was out of the question. The combination of the Lisbon Treaty (without a referendum) and the mass migration from Eastern Europe made leaving possible.

She is an advocate of modern capitalism in a one of the leading economic centers of the world
Quite telling that Brits get angry at her
You shouldn't though, she likes the UK more than most other EU leaders

You clearly just ignored everything I said.

Is Mummy May a fucking genius? We'll end up with hard brexit, and she'll be able to lay the blame squarely at the feet of the EU.

>You shouldn't though, she likes the UK more than most other EU leaders
Well whoopey-fucking-doo. Her -
>As long as you do what I say we'll have no problems. Reform the EU? Don't be silly!
Might be better than the barely-concealed -
>Fuck you maudits anglais
We get from the rest of the continentals but it's still pretty damn bad. If she had so much as given Cameron a fifth of what he asked for in the renegotiations then Leave would have been trounced. Her "crisis, what crisis?" attitude is part of the problem.

I don't know what that is. It was just the first google result for "miss helsinki."

Why are you defending Merkel you cuckold? She just opened the gates to an invasion army of 2 million military aged shitskins into your country. You should be plotting her assassination, not shilling on Brit/pol/.

She should be proud of it, but instead it will be "regrettably we've had to leave the Single Market".

She should go into it and come out of it as an arrogant bastard. Then I'd respect her.

>"Mr Juncker! We want to be in the Single Market without any of the rules!"
>"But that's not possible, Mrs May..."
>"Okay then, your loss! Smell ya later!"

Then tell everyone that the EU refused to negotiate.

>federalised European superstate
No, the last German leader that wanted that was Kohl
>Her role in removing borders
What role?
inb4 "we can make it"
Dublin was signed before her, she only made sure the south of europe didn't crumble
>doesn't help the fact that UK net migration is 1million
That happened because of EU politicians?
Blame fucking Blair at least if you want to stay realistic

>the Lisbon Treaty (without a referendum)
That whole saga is so bizarre to me.

>We promised the British people a referendum on the EU Constitution but it looks like they'll reject it
>the Dutch and Irish have already rejected it
>Okay, they're bringing it back as an amended treaty rather than a constitution so we don't have to hold a referendum
>Public opinion has been completely bypassed! Crisis averted! Hooray!
If ever there was an indictment of how much the elites have become separated from the public in this country, that was it.

>The British Nationality Act 1948

Well, no. In public she'll act like we did all we could to work with our EU neighbours, but alas, Mr. Juncker was found to be intransigent.

Because we'll still be trading with them after this, so we don't want to burn bridges.

In the comfort of her home, she'll probably schlick herself silly over her throbbing hard brexit.

>she only made sure the south of europe didn't crumble
Yeah, that south of europe is doing really well these days. Thanks to the euro they've never been more prosperous!

>You should be plotting her assassination, not shilling on Brit/pol/.

I know this pic tries to shrug the federalism angle, but it's the first link I found. She wants greater European integration in every single way, with a central authority that overrules all member states.

Fixed exchange rates where a thing before the Euro
You should know, your country dropped out and entered into a recession because you couldn't keep up
You are just afraid of the consequences of free trade
Without it Europe will wither

>le blame the germans
Greece was fucked either way

>"Leaving the EU means leaving the EU. Fucking duh. Oh, and rather than focusing on training British workers, increasing wages, lowering housing prices, or boosting manufacturing, fishing, and agricultural we're going to import a bunch of shitskins in to do everything, stop food prices rising by flooding the country with produce from India and America, and then we're going to turn London into a global money laundering service and continue to artificially inflate our GDP."

I don't care about my people the post.
The nice thing about the Kalergi plan( pic related), and its relation to the EU, is that it's available for everyone to see, and there is definite proof of its existence.

With a lot of other similar documents, they were usually destroyed or people will claim they're "forgeries" (like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion), but this one is clearly outlined and everyone can see that Kalergi wrote it.

You can't say it's just an "anti-semitic canard", and the man explictly mentions Jewish involvement.

Inb4 just vote UKIP daftie
>Nigel
youtube.com/watch?v=YuPm5IZQfEA
youtube.com/watch?v=9z5MLHcY7_g

HE
NAMED
KALERGI

youtube.com/watch?v=FPFEPgEGNaM

It's really sad what happened to Nick Griffin and the BNP.

The man was character assassinated because of it, they even allowed him on Question Time specifically for that purpose.

youtube.com/watch?v=4iKfrY9l2kY

Is there another British politician who's even close to having mainstream exposure who mentioned the Kalergi plan?

Facebook users will soon be able to flag news stories as fake and the social network may subsequently label the stories as "disputed" in a test of fake news filtering tools starting soon in Germany.

The test will send user-flagged stories to Correctiv, a third-party fact checker. If the fact checker finds they are unreliable, the story will be de-prioritized in Facebook's news feed algorithm, meaning that fewer people see the story in their feed, according to the Financial Times.

The Facebook test comes as Germany has had its own "fake news" problem, including one false viral story that said that Germany's oldest church was set on fire.
-------------------
This ACTUALLY happened though. Migrants were firing fireworks off everywhere, and the scaffolding on one of Germany's oldest churches caught on fire. Breitbart mentioned it (taking the story from reporters of other news sites on the ground) and it got called fake news because the fire was put out quickly.
This will be the agenda with fake news. They will de-legitimise real news stories by doing dumb shit like saying "the fire wasn't big enough to be considered a real fire hence it's fake news".
ayy

Daily reminder:
ALL talk of hard/soft Brexit since June of last year has been worthless. And any time you've spent reading about it has been time wasted.

Anger is the refuge (pun intended) of the weak

/ourguy/

ANGLOSPHERE STRONK

I want Reddit to leave
Pic related

I cannot wait to watch the SNP squirm when he comes to visit her golf course in Aberdeen.

They have two choices, bend the knee and look like weak faggots or try and appear to be strong and ignore him in which case they look like children risking business with the most powerful man on the planet.

Either way it will be entertaining!

He says whatever he wants to whoever he needs to to get ahead, regardless of if it is true or not. It is not wonder that him and Theresa May will get along, and that most people here believe him.

Remember when he said he would have Clinton arrested?

Sea trials in less than two months now.
They are your carriers, do you feel proud of our engineers?

Trips of truth

Thank you based Orangebro.