He is going to be assassinated, isn't he?

He is going to be assassinated, isn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

complex.com/music/2017/01/yg-perform-trump-inauguration-fdt-four-million-dollars
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1083444/Bulletproof-glass-shields-Obama-victory-speech-security-stepped-President-elect.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2344787/Obamas-Berlin-Wall-US-President-issues-warning-austerity-Europe-bulletproof-glass.html
youtube.com/watch?v=J8i5d5toEDk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice digits. He will not be assassinated. Litteral everything the left tries backfires. If they try to shoot him the bullet will ricochet and drop a Democrat.

Possible. There will be alot of Bloodz gang members there

complex.com/music/2017/01/yg-perform-trump-inauguration-fdt-four-million-dollars

He's probably going to have one of these set up

fuck off moot stop making fake digits to push your neoliberal communist deep state shadow government agenda

No.

i just asked the fbi and they said no

what do you mean PROBABLY

fucking leaf

fpbp

Isn't Laos still communist?

Can America handle the electric bill if he does?

maybe

It's Trump. I wouldnt be surprised if he didnt want it just to look confident in front of the masses

>If they try to shoot him the bullet will ricochet and drop a Democrat.

Obama and Clinton will both be on stage next to him

He had glass like the one mentioned at the Army vs Navy football game, so it's possible he'll have it during the 20th

I would much rather have a bomb go off so that all the republicunts and career democrats get killed.

We would still be in a massive mess if Pence became president with a red congress.

Trump doesn't have the authority to make those decisions.

Is that to stop the coon from shooting people?

R A R E
A
R
E

digits confirm unfortunatly

lel

>Gaudy inauguration

You just know they only used that word because it's Trump

>liberals dont recognize God's anointed
Dude, he beat the Clinton Foundation, George Soros, the entire MSM, lefty Europe, the fucking LEAFS, and all forms of corruption in the intelligence agencies, FBI, and the Oval Office...

God willed Trump into office, son.

Yep, its fucked, pollution, poverty, murder, oppression, corruption and social degeneracy. Everything you would expect from an openly communist state

As if he's not going to have bulletproof glass around him on inauguration
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1083444/Bulletproof-glass-shields-Obama-victory-speech-security-stepped-President-elect.html

He's not THAT stupid

how? Trump is extremely smart and rich!
he will wear something like this
>pic related

you cant penetrate the trump fgt

as a leaf i would let him beat me any time
and again and again
god he is so hot

I can't wait for his speech. it's from based Miller if I recall correct.

I miss that guy

>Bloodz
Im literally shaking right now.

trump should commission the first presidential iron-man suit

Big negative Reebok, he's going to take the oath of office and fuckin get to work.

Bust out your #2 pencils.

doubt it. special forces will be in all high points all around the area. it will be a tight ship.

it'd have to be plus size for his fat ass

cant believe how shit this series has become
also fuck off libtard

someone should suggest this to him

implying you wouldn't tap daddies ass faggot

Yeah, just like how the kkk did obama

see

Thats not bullet proof glass, braniac

mah nigga

>Litteral everything the left tries backfires.

This. Even if Trump is assassinated the US gets a pissed off Pence in charge so they lose even harder than they thought possible

if everything the left tries backfires, how'd we get in this mess?

Look at how thick it is, almost as thick as you.

Sadly yes, but that's just the way it has to go.

Yes, probably but I have been saying that for a while. (((They))), the guys in charge whatever, wont have this shit and will do anything to stop it. If they cant control trump, they'll kill him and do everything they can to either force obama to stay or have a new election.

Thats not bullet proof glass.

Yeah. And the person who kills him will be "a former KKK member who thought he will kill all niggers" who's actually just some random guy they paid enough who hates his guts, but the left will never take responsibility.

thats ur monitor you leafbrain

Nope.
Anyone who thinks otherwise is actually retarded.

Autism detected, level 7

Its not bullet proof glass, numbskull.

Thats a fucking sound shield to dampen sound. Bullet proof glass is a lot fucking thicker than that.

Pic related

What is it then a sneeze guard you dumb fuck?

>autism
Basic knowledge is now considered autism?

If you say so, dental plan

Post directly above

see

Why can't it be both?

Because one can save your life, and the other won't

yep

It can't be bulletproof AND a bullshit sound barrier or whatever? It can stop bullets but NOT SOUND?!?!?!?!?!?!?

;_;

You're a useless stupid cunt. Its 2 inch thick bullet proof glass, the image comes from the daily mail, spastic.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2344787/Obamas-Berlin-Wall-US-President-issues-warning-austerity-Europe-bulletproof-glass.html

Too bad that's not how the world works outside the realm of Kek.

It might if it's a sneeze gaurd and that person has SARS

I bet the secret service are stoked

suck it nerds

No he wont. Secret Service will cover all highpoints. with Snipers.

>With Snipers

O-oh... okay then.

what about lowpoints?

one goes rouges and snipes him

Hopefully yeah

>2 inch thick bullet proof glass
Youre fucking about as dense.

2 inches isnt going to stop much, MAYBE .22's. Now, if someone came with, i dunno, a .308, a fucking 7.62x54... They'd go through it like a hot knife through butter. Quit getting your knowledge from ((((MSM)))) and actually learn from credible sources.

Figures you wouldnt know about gun stuff, seeing as your flag and all

The odds of highly trained SS snipers going rogue is possible but very unlikely.

More SS
National Guard.
Bikers
Riot police.

I keep telling my parents that he's not going to make it to the 21st. He'll be assassinated. The last time I kept telling my parents something over and over, it was that Trump was going to win the election. Autism is powerful as fuck. If Trump does get assassinated, the Right, in all its forms, has to band together like they did during the election. Through the collective powers of aspergers, we can help Pence become the Fuhrer he was destined to be.

I think thats the joke Svaen

Its going to be like "Shooter" all over again

Or one of the many Secret Service agents goes rogue at some point in his 4 or 8 year presidency
An uneventful presidency is a safe presidency, this doesn't look like the case this time.

and the midpoints?

US Mall is going to be locked down with Security.

Is this your first Inauguration?

It won't happen.

The people who want him dead would have done it already if Wikileaks didn't have access to their dirty laundry.

i'm in canada up here we just let Soros select our prime minister directly :(

Yeah but the difference is if the NWO or Obama want they just need to make one hole available in the defense which they could probably easily do. Cornered animals are dangerous

You wish

>2 inches isnt going to stop much
Irrelevant to the argument.

The fact remains is; it was bullet proof glass and you're wrong. Get over it and stop being a fucking autistic loser

youtube.com/watch?v=J8i5d5toEDk

I wonder if the technology exists which would cause the SS weapons to not be disabled when pointed directly at the president, as long as there is nothing in the space in between the agent and the president.

If Trump gets assassinated then the left will most likely die out with Pence as president.

>The fact remains is

>it was bullet proof glass
But it wasnt, waterhead.

Please educate yourself on what bullet proof glass is.

>Basic knowledge is now considered autism?

Why is there bulletproof glass infront of him? Just because he's black doesn't mean that he'll shoot someone

IT WOULD BE A SHOCKING EXPERIENCE

...BECAUSE SOME NEWS CORP CLAIMED PENCE LIKED ELECTROSHOCK ON HIS NIPPLES OR SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

Odds are at least one dumbass lefty will try, but fail. Another "I'll just steal a gun from a guard" idiot plan from someone who's watched too many movies.

>babby's first inauguration

>Please educate yourself on what bullet proof glass is.

TFW it only makes sense to (((You)))

That's a big door.

Any professional would do away with him before he could get to his destination.

It takes trial and error to map the correct positions to shoot from as well as surveying the area for security, it is made harder if you intend on taking out the target before they reach the heavily guarded area yet it will yield a greater benefit to your overall escape time.

I'm no hitman, but only a fucking idiot would try and assassinate him during the inauguration.

Some of you are OK, don't go to the Trump inauguration.

You are in KeK's realm.

The Trump Shall rule. Kek Has commanded. So it shall be.

Or some shit like that.

>one hole available in the defense which they could probably easily do

The US Inauguration is one of the most streamlined Protected events in US History. Location doesn't change so its easier to cover all points every 4 years.

Literally everyone expects DC to be attacked eventually and all of the Maryland Natl. Guard and FBI, Pentagon, DHS, DC Metro, etc. will have already theorized every possible attack by now. We have movies about DC being attacked at this point.

If Trump is attacked it'll be because:

1. Some Militant anarchist somehow magically sneaks an entire sniper rifle past security and finds a perch and absolutely no surveillance drones or concerned citizen notices. The Sniper would HAVE to shoot Trump in the head because Trump wears Body Armor.

2. A Secret Service Agent goes rogue or some Senator Sperges out and tries to tackle him

3. A airborne plane is flown directly into the stage. That's assuming there's no no-fly zone in place where our entire government and military Brass is all located in one place.

4. ISIS sleeper Cell suicide bombs a crowd.

Regardless, IF Trump is somehow killed AT the inauguration and it becomes a spectacle, assume the culprit is a CIA patsy. And everyone but MSM would think this.

>MOM I GOT THE BHUTAN PROXY WORKING

kys autist