Fucking reddit

*sigh*

remove

is that some bosnian muslim faggot? serbia im sorry for nato being gay and bombing you

>obligatory

God, I wish we really did do that. Sounds comfy af.

Imagine roasting marshmallows over a burning Albanian kid.... That would be the life.

my mother and father were slaughtered by a bunch of cocksucking chetnix

fuck off Milorad
go back to plebbit

it was from some leddit thread about picture of resting serbian soldier

>pic related

You dont need to be sorry ameribro nobody hates American people here, we were always allies in wars untill 90s, we only hate the establishment and Clintons...

>my mother and father were slaughtered by a bunch of cocksucking chetnix

Fuck, I'm really sorry they failed to slaughter you. Oh well, next time definitively.

>going to reddit
>screen capping Reddit
>starting a thread on Sup Forums to talk about reddit

You have to go back

If Trump pulls the US out of NATO, I'll frame his pic and hang it on the wall.

>The great Serbian warrior and remover of kebab
>Turns out it's just a bunch of farmers with guns shooting unarmed civilians, poorly trained militias, and bombing hospitals
>Croats kick their shit in
>Bosniaks survive for months if not years under constant fire and bombing
>NATO sneezes a few bombs on Belgrade and they immediately collapse

Why do Serbs think they are powerful warriors. They lost every single war they participated as a Sovereign country

Oh fuck off ante you are the most butthurt nation in universe... Im pretty sure Croats fought with unicorns and flowers, while Serbs were literally trying to slaughter and rape babies...

thank you for removing kebab

Lmao serbs are bitchboys who could only kill civilians anyway, operation storm was literally our army just walking and pushing them back with little to no resistance, only because of memes did they become the famous "kebab removers" when in fact they ARE the kebab

There you go, i made the obligatory croat reply

Haha, your parents are dead

serbs are usually nationalistic and tried to ethnically cleanse their muslim population (something all of Europe needs to do) They were winning the war but the kikes from US bombed them to oblivion

t. Ahmed's girlfriend's husband

>what are the Balkan wars?
>what is WWI?

Also, pretty rich coming from a country that's been blown to bits twice in a 30-ish year span.

THE ETERNAL CROAT

Praise kek
May he listen you

t. Ottoman cocksock
I know Italy can't talk much about who's good or not in Warfare, but Serbians are trash.
>Hey lets start a war to take soil after Yugloslavia crashed and burned
>Bosnia just declared independence with rightful historical claims
>WE MUST TAKE CLAY
>Instead of making it about clay the degenerate Serbian politicians make it about genocide
>Removal of people who have more claim at being European and white than you
>Fail miserably
>Surprised when NATO joins a war of pure genocide
>Still buthurt about it this day
>Whenever someone says something about Serbia loosing a SerB spergs out and calls him a Muslim or NEXT TIME I REMOVE YOU
>In reality all his country is now is Putins little bitch

>bosnia
>rightful historical claims
Im fine with the rest of your post but srsly, bosnia is half croatian half serbian

But Croatians and Serbs are humans, yet you claim Bosnia has them living there?

A kingdom that lasted 100 years.
And also existed in the past but as a smaller duchy (I think).
Would have kept existing for a long time if not for Ottomans.
Read up on your history, i'm pretty sure it existed before Croatia came to be.

X post, best post.
Who cares about Reddit? Nu-male/SJW central has shitty opinions, who would have thought.

>Having 10+ rules on every subreddit
>Getting banned for going against the grain
>SJW mods and admins who ban/delete everything
You'd think that liberals would want free speech, but that's only if you share their opinions I guess.

Nope, both serbs croats and bosniaks as you know them today came here in the 7th century

Croatia is a good 400 years older than Bosnia mate.

>tfw permabanned from all subreddits for using two different names on just one subreddit
How can anyone stand this site?

Fuck man I got banned for a post 3 months old for saying I didn't like the majority of Maori I encountered.

I teied going there but the layout is too confusing, its literally retarded and makes no sense

Don't get too triggered, sperghetti.

Yea, but still, so what?
A countries borders are not defined by its ethnicity.
Oh yea, Rome was a thing before any other European country so RIGHTFULLY all of ancient roman territories belong to Italy.

I'm talking about the country itself. The Banate of Bosnia was formed circa mid 12th century, Croatia became a full Kingdom in 925 (King Tomislav) after being two Duchies for an unknown (roughly 100 years) amount of time.

Serbs and Kroats are one people divided by religion, just like Germans. Bosniaks are traitors and to be killed I guess.

That comment reeks of a butthurt turk, reddit is a shit site because there are no flags

:)))))

You are basically roachbabies.
Nobody likes you here.
Keep living in your imaginary world you fucking cigani odvratni

This is gold.

Priznaj da si dijaspora

So when the Serbs going to remove kebab?

How have i not seen this? Pure gold

Looks like they died too late

Sorry, I only speak freedom n'shiet.

Sup Forums is a magical place

Hmm i asked if you were a dijaspora, looks like you arent

We've got a tonne over here, especially in my city, but definitely not me.

You have what, being a small part of the force that defeated the boxer rebellion as a Sovereign country Germany?

it is funny how many turkish men are in same situation but this guy only came to realize the truth but here everybody is in denial. kek.

top kek

The fuck tonne of trannies in Istanbul suddenly makes a lot of sense...

basically

more of those in capital

>tfw permabanned from all boards from evading a one day ban

Ankara? I'd have thought Istanbul for it's progressive bullshit and tourism.

Or is Ankara worse for that?

You don't get to talk much Hanchmed

I would not call trannies progressive.

My redpills on Serbia started in 1999 and ended in 2002.

In 1999 I read a story in one of the WaPo/Times/Credible papers about the Genocide in Kosovo it went like this

>Someone shot a Serbian cop in Kosovo
>Serbian Cops rounded up all the men in the village.
>Cops sprayed their hands with a chemical that turns colors if you have gunpowder residue on them
>One man out of 20 had his hands turn orange
>Cops let everybody else go
>Man telling the story declares he narrowly escaped and "You have to help, they're killing us all!"

>In 2001-02, I was deployed to Kosovo.
>Interacted with Serbs and Albanians
>The Albanians were usually assholes, and usually the ones who did the crime
>The Serbians were usually cooperative and decent.
>My fellow troops were sure it was the other way around because that's what they were told.
>Serbian kids -like kids everywhere- were always fascinated with the Army Rations, my cohorts called them beggars, but I've never seen a kid anywhere in the world who wasn't fascinated with MREs.
>The Albanian kids literally mobbed and crushed each other to get Star Wars toys we had brought them for Christmas, it gets excused because "They're just excited about Christmas"
>MFW Albanians are Muslims you idiots.
>ARE TROOPS!

My favourite fucking thing about the Yugo wars is Angelina Jolie directing a movie about it thinking she has the moral authority to pass judgement on a war she knows fuck all about in a land she's never been to.
It's astounding how easily people can rally behind the
>hurr Muslims good Serbs bad
narrative without checking facts about an event that happened during their lives.
And I say this as someone who has reason to hate Serbs.

And my grandmother's entire village got purged by Ustase. You don't see me hating you for it.

>tfw used countless different accounts to shitpost incessantly
>never been banned or suspected of using more than one account

Sorry, (((progressive))).

You know like (((Erdogan))).

>Be working with the Nazis
>Kill Serbs because lol ethnic purge za dom spremni
>Surprised and shocked when your own parents get killed by the Serbian resistance, cry about it on a Bhutanese wall painting forum

>tfw when this could be Batman but instead he's here.

One day, my ex-room mate gets in to a taxi with his friends in Ankara, so they talk about stuff, it opens other topics and the taxi drivers says? ''Lads do you need a tranny?'' So my friend is shocked and he has a phobia about trannies. I mean he gets really really anxious if he even sees one. And they say ''what the fuck are you talking about?''. Driver responds ''You always jerk off to your dicks, why not jerk off another ones?''

That's fucking weird.

Surely the cabbie is his ponce or some shit right?

Still thank fuck the ones we have down here are uncommon, and more to the point non passing most the time.

Doesn't have to be one. Just regular daily madness of Turkey imo. It's all because of islam.

I bet you just wrote it yourself

I've been on Sup Forums for 6 years and I read alot of wikipedia history articles and I still don't understand what's going on in the Balkans at all

That's because your a stupid Polack.

This just a blue pilled opinion. The media narrative was, at least if I remember correctly, all along the lines of evil Serbs doing ethnic cleansing. If you never verified this with independent sources, how are you supposed to know something different happened? It's not like all people are on Sup Forums or are even interested in modern history at all.

Jesus, I spilled my coffee on the desk, thanks for nothing.

Why does everyone suck Serb dick anyways?
>start a war against every single one of your neighbours
>get btfo
>lose a good amount of clay
Their attempts at removing kebab should really be comended, but thats pretty much it.

Now that i think about it, there are alot of similarities between us and them.

Yeah shes been to bosnia a ton and is good friends with rade serbedzija ( or whatever the fuck his name is) she made it because bosnians told her about the ebil serbs

Soon(tm), considering the latest developments with Kosovo. And after kebab is removed, we'll get our shit kicked in by NATO. Again.

This time we're in NATO, so we'll get our chance to push your shit in and retake Dimitrovgrad.

Hehe

>implying USA doesn't fuck over its allies constantly

Just like Turks got Kurds armed with American hardware, you won't get diddly squat for your help.

Turks made the mistake to think they can play both on the american and russian sides.

We on the other hand know that both sides are shit, so we're currently jewing the americans. When they inevitably fall from power, we'll jew the russians.

Wait, trannys in Turkey are because of islam? Wut?

Turks didn't try the Russian side until Americans destabilised their front yard. Hell, they shot down Russian aircraft.

And why not jew the Russians from the start? They at least have clear interests wherever they operate. USA constantly bumbles about and creates more problems for itself.