There is a terrorist attack happening in a place you are in

>There is a terrorist attack happening in a place you are in.
Which one of these would you be? How would be your reaction?

Lady in red holding onto America

>implying I would leave my house

This. There's no delivery option on terrorism

>>implying I wouldn't be the one they are looking at

The gray haired one. or the pussygrabber.

I would be Suitman. He seems to be formulating a plan.

Pretty weird terrorists invaded my mothers basement, idk I'll probably just use the old "mama Mia diahrrea" self defense method

i'd be the one shooting the prodie bastards

Immediatly create a thread on Sup Forums

guy on the right
>mfw it's fucking muslims again

Larry David over there on the right.

The guy on the right, he seems like he's accepting it, although with sadness

Damn, I love upskirts! It's my thing

THICC

>Do you see the guy in the suit? Yup, that's me. You are probably wondering how I ended up in this situation...

I can already see the movie.

Okay, bald guy on the left, he's the take-charge bad-ass who might actually be in over his head, but he's got pride in himself.

The guy with his hand up is going to be the first guy's counter-point. A kind of a duopoly will emerge, once they discover that they are, individually, good at what they're doing. Even if they're doing it differently. Essentially, they'd coming at the problem from either end of the burning candle. There will be respect here, but obviously if they cannot come to an agreement, there will be sparks.

The guy with the beard is the wild-card. He'd going to do exactly what the first two say, right until it does not suit him. Then he's striking out on his own, even if that means taking lives mercilessly. Even if it means taking innocent lives mercilessly.

The gold, tired guy in the back has seen it all before, and when the first two guys have to reconcile their troubles with each other to take care of the third guy, they'll come to him for advice. It will probably be a re-phrasing of advice he gave them at the start of the movie, specifically about friendship, family, and how they absolutely shouldn't've trusted the bearded guy.

>Not this shit again

>Sup Forums was right all along.

Police special forces kill all terrorists in minutes

Street cleaners wash blood off streets

Metro reopens

Back to work

Shitposting or keep doing what I was doing right before it happened

Basically this guy

sitting on the floor, while a guy with a fucking gun paces around sperging out

nigga, what

bolt for the exit, or at least find fucking cover

jesus fucking christ

That dude with the green cardigan and brown jacket not really fussed about dying t b h

grey haired guy.
>MFW western civilization is declining
>MFW a shrinking wealth base makes everyone try to grab a larger share
>MFW that makes western civilization decline more rapidly

BRRRRAAAAAAAAP

this guy, I'm Mexican nothing fazes me anymore