Just recently Russia loosened the critiria for domestic violence. What does Sup Forums think of violence against women?

Just recently Russia loosened the critiria for domestic violence. What does Sup Forums think of violence against women?

Other urls found in this thread:

hln.be/regio/nieuws-uit-eeklo/vrouw-20-verliest-kindje-na-mishandeling-door-afghaanse-vriend-a2808075/
youtu.be/7F-DSTBPfx0
youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
youtube.com/watch?v=z_SFCvJAsJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related is a Belgian woman that got beat up by her muslim boyfriend, left him and got an Afghan boyfriend, who also kicked her ass.

It's not a very "classy" thing to do, but sometimes women get hysterical, and they need discipline. They appreciate it afterwards, too. They understand, if you are reasonable.

But it's not necessary to hit her in the face; you should be strong enough to choke her into submission and then spank/whip her on the buttocks.

Why would you hit a woman in the face? That's like scratching the outside of your own car.

Men respect other men with a capacity for violence, but the measure of a man is when he chooses to exercise it.

Striking a woman unprovoked is disgraceful behaviour.

That's just a muslim thing I guess.

hln.be/regio/nieuws-uit-eeklo/vrouw-20-verliest-kindje-na-mishandeling-door-afghaanse-vriend-a2808075/

You can put the article in translate. That girl first had a kid with an Albanian that abused her and then she got with an Afghani that also knocked her up, locked her up and raped her up to 4 times per day.

A slap or something is fine for shock value if things are out of hand, but beatings and serious stuff is almost always excessive. Studies show people respond very poorly to physical punishment, makes them resentful and more rebellious. If you intend to enforce anything with physicality you've already lost. At best you'll have a partner who only listens to you because she's afraid of you. Respect and voluntary submission is what you should be aiming for. It's the current year though so the latter might not be forthcoming.

She probably had violent, body-shaking orgasms when that hairy Afghan wog "raped" her tbf.

She sounds like a stupid idiot.

Not many men left in Russia considering they are all killing themselves.

Uhhhhh ok, user.

Women should know their place, in their homes and in the kitchen.

God commands it.

>What does Sup Forums think of violence against women?

Honestly it should be against anyone who is acting like a retard.

Sometimes people just need a smack to bring them back down to earth.

Now without this smacking and beating, you have all these faggot Liberal LGBQTUASDBFAE people.

Women are psychicaly weaker then me, so a man should not hit a woman unless she poses a threat, which is really rare.

*weaker than men

Feminists want the equal rights.

Who would you listen to them? They do not represent all women.

what a fucking moron

>domestic violence equals violence against women
Fuck off, noncountry

Salutations rosbif

Is it a jew woman? Cause I'd beat the fuck out of one of them just for fun

nothing wrong with it.
women are property and women need to be shown who is master and who is the servant sometimes.

It's just the first step to feminization, they always start with something that seems reasonable then keep expanding the power and leverage in women's favor.

>Studies show people respond very poorly to physical punishment

>What is Stockholm syndrome?
>What is Battered woman syndrome?

I would absolutely hit a woman that wasn't my significant other depending on circumstances and what she did, but beating the shit out of your partner is Arab and nigger tier behaviour. Having said that, I feel no empathy for the cunts that end up with black eyes and fractured bones who do hook up with people of those groups. They chose the men that did that to them. I simply do not have the pity to spare.

fucking whore deserved it.

This is better read with an Italian or Russian accent imo

It's not necessary but the threat of it must be there. If there isn't a line that your wife isn't afraid of crossing you may as well divorce her now because it's a matter of time.

Men are killing themselves everywhere. What a time to be alive

>Why would you hit a woman in the face? That's like scratching the outside of your own car.
Damn.
Such wisdom deserved to be first post.

Don't forget to give them the lefts too.

I'm going to the store after work and I'm going to buy a big ass paddle. I'm going to go home, put my gf I've my lap and I'm going to spank her ass. I'll probably screw her afterwards. I don't know why.

With no threat of violence towards the man it's unjustified. However if a woman is going apeshit bitch slap her across the room

Why is it only physical? If she lies, cheats, manipulated, etc... that's just as bad if not worse.

Would it be justified for a women to kill the husband for violence?

No because she's a woman and therefore subservient retard. Only in extreme cases of abuse would be this acceptable.

If the man was going to kill the woman than I guess that's self defence, which is can be justified, but if it's not deadly beatings than nah, that's when you call the coppa dogs

That's when you dump that whore and make her feel like shit. No need to get physical, but go ahead and get angry and fuck with her emotionally. Violence for no reason makes you just as bad as a nigger or a mudslime

Ever notice how women go from relationship to relationship getting their asses kicked in every one? The same doesn't hold true for men. A man doesn't go from relationship to relationship beating up women. Funny how that works.

Who will referee when the beating is "deadly" enough?

Pretty sure you are treating someones proposition as already a law

We also can rape our wives. Are you jealous, eurocuck?

Heh domestic vilonce is a national sport here....nice to see Russia joining in.

Before 1989 a man could force his wife to have sex with him here.

>rape
>wife
???

russian. definitely russian.

I think violence against women should land people in jail for a long-long time. Hitting a women is the ultimate nono.
Yes i did grown up in a family where this did happen.

>What does Sup Forums think of violence against women?

A necessary evil. May God have mercy on women for forcing men to use violence against these hoes.

they never learn

"Slap of Love"
youtu.be/7F-DSTBPfx0

Deep inside they love it and the drama.

In retrospective i should have hit my sister for everythign sh has done to my mother.

check 50 shades of grey stats

fake news, it's about violence inside families, in general

and when the victim doesn't really have sightly serious injuries to visit the hospital
it's still a really barbaric policy by the opposiition of putin btw

I beat woman and children because I'm a good guy and stronger and they cannot give me back

Could he force her to NOT put glass in in food the next day?
>(BTW glass in food = Ukrainian divorce)

only true answer to this

I am not sure you understand how abused women think

Most domestic violence cases are initiated by the woman but almost always finished by the man.

it's equality

Wow, those roasties must be retarded for missing out on all the fine catches in this thread.

Jesus. At least you'll always have your hands eh lads?

This entire post is Bullshit.

Putting ground up glass in food doesn't work like in television you retard.

They need to defend themselves from poor choices of a husband.
If he beats her, bruises and wounds her, she can just slash his throat and cry in court while telling everything.
His corpse would have alcohol in, still fermenting the insides and the wounds and bruises on her body will favor her in court.
Hitting a woman and beating the shit out of her unprovoked is to be punished.
A woman hitting a man without her expecting retribution should be punished as well.
Equality

any kind of violence is undefendable but, here i draw the line, when there is nothing else left it is necessary. just the same with kids and your domestic animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

and here is the full interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=z_SFCvJAsJM

what do you expect when burning some brown coal....
i hear lots of such stories, some of friends that i warn from what will happen... i'm racist? fine, even when they know me because 9/10 i'm wright about what i say and think...., go ahead, live it up with your exotic lover, fuck off, out of my sight!! and when it happens they crawled back in tears for help.... ugh.... so tierd of this shit