South Korea projects "No THAAD" laser beam on U.S. Embassy

news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/01/16/2017011600307.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/thaad-korean-peninsula-trigger-war-russia-china-agree-take-countermeasures-over-us-2475674
lockheedmartin.com/us/products/thaad.html
themoscowtimes.com/articles/russia-demands-south-korea-apologize-for-north-korea-rocket-delivery-claim-51783
news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/01/16/2017011600307.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vienna_Convention_on_Diplomatic_Relations
asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201701140038.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is happend day during Anti-Park Geun Hye protest

THAAD In Korean Peninsula To Trigger War? Russia, China Agree To Take Countermeasures Over US Anti-Ballistic Missile System Deployment
ibtimes.com/thaad-korean-peninsula-trigger-war-russia-china-agree-take-countermeasures-over-us-2475674

The only people stupid enough to think THAAD is a bad thing are leftist communists. It's solely a defensive weapon.

lockheedmartin.com/us/products/thaad.html

Do people not want defense from china?

Think of the college antifa that protest Trump. Our version hates THAAD as they want China to take us over and implement that communism that works so great but has never been tried yet.

Most of us want THAAD to stay. We already have patriot batteries and a lot of the US military here. THAAD ensures the denial of strategic nuclear weapons in South Korea.

I thought South Korea was busy ousting a literal witch? please care to explain how that is going on? 2 million man protest and all.

Does the US not have idiots protesting the deaths of black criminal drug users? This is our version of those idiots.

And you think this doesnt piss China off? Youre a pretty dumb Korean

"ok bye" -Trump

they are SJW in korea

Why should I care what China thinks you faggot? Are you one of those effeminate Americans that shudders when Europeans think it's bad Americans have the rights to firearms?

Fuck China.

But a literal witch? seriously? ok gimme a spell to use.

trump is going to leave korea because they don't pay their fair share

when push comes to shove user they'lll literally reimburse us for the last 20 years of trade surpluses to keep us on the peninsula

>tfw you hold all the cards

>Why should I care what China thinks you faggot?

hmm...

is he wearing lipstick?

>Think of the college antifa that protest Trump. Our version hates THAAD as they want China to take us over and implement that communism that works so great but has never been tried yet

they sound like total shitheads

ur police gonna crack their asses?

what about CHAAD?

They often do when given the chance. Career police and military hate the anti American communist bloc. When I was younger they tried to vandalize a statue of General MacArthur but got their heads bashed in for their effort.

Defending ur moms bagina from da russians XDDDD

No please. There are enough Eurasians around the US bases.

This is violation of the NAP

Putin has explained that these missile defense can be used for offensive nuclear weapons. This is why he was pissed about Romanian anti missile. You can set up offense sites under the guise of muh anti missile defense shield and then American officials waltz in and retrofit nuclear warheads whenever they want.

>When I was younger they tried to vandalize a statue of General MacArthur but got their heads bashed in for their effort.

You're doing God's work, ROK.

China will fuck you in your ass under the guise that you have THAAD for them and a USA nuclear scheme.

Enjoy getting fucked

>these missile defense can be used for offensive nuclear weapons.

That's kind of their point. What does Putin care? Is destroying South Korea necessary to defend Russia? Does he want his T-80s and BMPs back?

I'm sure you were the same person assuring us Hillary Clinton was going to be the next American President. Do you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?

The Russian Foreign Ministry on Wednesday demanded an apology from South Korea for accusing Russia of supplying rocket technology to North Korea
themoscowtimes.com/articles/russia-demands-south-korea-apologize-for-north-korea-rocket-delivery-claim-51783

>an american not supporting South Korea

nice proxy

No it's not.

You do not understand the implications of a post-MAD world.

THAAD just isnt for you little gook. It doesnt belong in that neighborhood of the world.

Too bad

>China will fuck you in your ass
>China trying to fuck with a country filled with active US military installations
They should fucking try it then.

>news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/01/16/2017011600307.html

The issue with that thinking is that if the US wanted to rapidly deploy nuclear capable missile launchers in Romania they could do so just as quickly. The difference between obama bin biden doing it casually and the States doing it seriously is a huge one.

Why would i support them doing something retarded like putting up Missle defense to intercept the Chinese? We dont need them for that purpose

>FUCKING IMPERIALIST! GET RID OF THAAD!
>THAAD removed
>North Korea launches shit at South Korea
>OH MY GOD AMERICA HELP FUCKING IMPERIALISTS HELP YOUR ALLIES!

Putin cares because this can upset the strategic balance. If the shield functions as intended, America can freely nuke Russia and China, while these countries can't retaliate, rending the MAD concept void.

Wrong, let Papa Putin lay it out for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

Fuck off, you pussy. THAAD belongs wherever the US says it does, and right now that's in S. Korea.

>can't build defensive weapons
>muh nuclear umbrella

get fucked.

Korean bros should protect themselves from nukes, who wouldn't? Lunatics thats who.

They should take you out instead war mongering sub human

It would be better off than a war where there is nothing left to fight for.

It isn't going anywhere so keep crying about it. Just like the left won't stop crying about Trump. I'm sure if you cry a little more you'll get your way.

I'm pretty sure S-400 can defeat ICBMs. Counter ICBMs aren't a new thing.

This is a strange stance to take, it almost vindicates aggression. Its the same attack I see on eastern euro nations moving to Nato. If your options are surrender your national sovereignty in the interest of placating violent neighbours, or taking a risk with an opposing foreign power ( Nato or the US) which is honestly the better choice. Least one you can attempt relative freedom.

fucking :joy:
We're supposed to allow countries like Pakistan and China to have nuclear weapons without having protection

Then China should fuck the USA with trade sanctions since its the stupid Americans idea

MAD ensures that the nukes are effectively unusable you moron.

The moment you build a reliable shield against nuclear armaments is the day the world goes back into it's typical cycles of bloodshed on a mass scale.

Yes.

except its nowhere near perfect, and in a total nuclear war everyone loses anyways. Its fundamentally leaned towards small scale actions. Russian or chinese paranoia shouldnt govern the world. If they do not like it build their own.

>MAD ensures that the nukes are effectively unusable you moron.

Seems like Pakistan, India and North Korea are in a race to invalidate that policy.

Your cuck who rather get nuked then use technology to defend your cities.

The Chinese government would be overthown within a year if it lost the United States. It relies on constant growth. You cant imagine the collapse that would happen in a US china trade war.

If we listened to you we would let China do what ever they want or else they could threaten nuclear weapons. We use tools like THAAD or let South Korea, Japan and Taiwan get their own nuclear weapons to achieve parity.

If north korea wanted to nuke someone they could've done it already.

So far not a single country in the entire world has had a crazy enough government to actually use it.

Everyone understands, even the most insane radicals, as long as they are in power, understand the potential and indeed likely ramifications of the use of nuclear weaponry.

The moment nuclear weaponry is deployed is the moment the deployer gets his entire country glassed in a nano-second.

Did you notice how much it infuriated USAs best friend Putin anytime anti-nuke measures went up? Its an offensive weapon. Not defensive.

If they were smart they would downsize ti the iron dome and avoid this political issue.

This THAAD buisness is way over Kim jobg Uns head and directly fucks with Beijing.

Chinese War happening when? This plus Taiwan should do it.

>cycles of bloodshed on a mass scale
Is that really bad thing though.

Mad Thad strikes again

I am in favor of them having nuclear weaponry as opposed to a shield.

Having a gun is far more potent than a shield.

A shield will not save you from a genocide on the ground.

Your logic doesnt make sense, you suggesting new shields that invalidate old weapons in any capacity are prelude to war. Youve been sucking on RT's teet a bit too much.

Second I like how you view putins word as gospel. Of course putin would dislike it , its a marginal disadvantage he cant compete with. He has an aging arsenal, a shit military that can barely contend against Ukraine without leaking casualties, and nowhere near the resources to contend a missile shield.

the ultimate irony is that even with first strike capabilty from a missile shield if it was offensive it would not change the outcome of a total nuclear war. On top of that Obama only started pushing though shields in eastern europe after Putin decided to start going papa bear on eastern europe.

without nukes South korea and the US win inherently, the only advantage nukes have to north korea at this point is making the victory meaningless without a south korea left to enjoy it .

>even the most insane radicals
>Pakistan a cunt hair away from Taliban control

>North Korea
>cunt hair away from total economic collapse

yea. right lets just hope nobody gets nuked. what a cuckaroo.

Trump should just pull all U.S. troops out of all countries for 2 years, once those countries experience 2 years without U.S. protection they will be begging and pleading for the U.S. to "intervene"

Lol, real easy for you to say when you aren't bordering a country that lobs artillery at you every now and then and is possibly becoming nuclear capable and less stable.

>You should just let them nuke you, defending yourself is assault!

MAD only works on the assumption that a country has something to lose.

If north korea faces collapse they will lash out, and south korea will likely take the brunt.

>Russian or chinese paranoia shouldnt govern the world. If they do not like it build their own.
Arms races are not one sided, they will build their own, then America will call it "Russian aggression" and escalate again.

>and nothing of value was lost.

Except a large economy, an ally, and the place where a shitton of our electronics are made

>You should just let them nuke you, defending yourself is assault!

You're blatantly full of shit and your anime picture is evident of your narcissistic personality disorder.

I will not waste time on you.

Those insane radicals have a goal and it's not to destroy the world.

How can you establish a caliphate when everyone is dead?

North koreas has been in economic collapse forever. They aren't going to suddenly start throwing nukes everywhere just cause.

You keep acting like North korea or Pakistan isn't going to get their just deserts, no one will survive the retaliation, not even the leaders at the very top.

The only use North Korea has for nukes is to secure their independence coincidentally enough.

Not that it's necessary, any use of nuclear weaponry would result in such extreme retaliation as to never be worth it, and a ground invasion onto north korean soil would be practically impossible without a coalition.

As I have said, defensive missiles are a threat to peace, not the other way around, no matter however ridiculously ironic it seems, the ability to wipe each other off the face of the planet keeps everyone in line.

There is no disputing this, as ever since the development of the nuclear weapon, it has been endless pax-romana more or less.

>I will not waste time on you.

Aka I cannot dispute you and I'm parroting RT talking points even though this scenario isn't comparable to putting missile defenses along near Russia.

North Korea will never fully collapse because china would not allow it.

It's in China's own interest that NK does not collapse. If only to avoid the possibility of the scenario you have described.

Government of South Korea
"What is Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations?"

Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vienna_Convention_on_Diplomatic_Relations

>hurr how dare you try and protect your country from an aggressive nuclear power
I always think this logic is completely retarded.

Correction it was, now China's own interest is taking over North Korea.

It's become increasingly apparent that China cannot control North Korea, and if you think they don't have some form of missile defense you are delusional.

The two aren't nearly as close as you assume.

>believing in THAAD, a product of (((scientists))) using research from (((universities)))
it's about as redpilled as global warming, cucks

>Can't afford defense because country is poor.
>Can't build defense because country is stupid.

Therefore enemy defense is OFFENSE!

NO THAAD

seriously though, if thaad is so wrong why is Japan considering it?
asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201701140038.html

If you position your (((defensive))) launch sites on neutral ground on the edge of enemy territory you might question the intentions. Effectively placing yourself in range to attack the enemy while your points of interest stay out of range. As monsieur de Putain said in his speech who knows what kind of warhead is loaded on that Tomahawk missile when the button is pushed. We can be sure it wont be any of the host countries (poland/romania) making the calls but it will be burger fingers pulling the trigger.

So basically, we're trying to encircle China now?
This is the old cold war strategy, which for some reason we're still plodding forth with.

The idea is to use geopolitics so surround your enemy with missile silos. That gives you first strike capability, and will essentially force them to capitulate or be destroyed.

If you'll notice US military bases form a clear circle around Russia. This is why Russia is sperging out over NATO trying to get it's grips into Ukraine, this would nearly complete the encirclement.

And now China will be boxed in as well it seems. By Japan, Korea, the Phillipines, India and Pakistan.

What's wrong with that? Seems to be working just fine with Russia...

>It's solely a defensive weapon.
There is no such thing.
Especially if you are talking about strategic missile defense.

Because it's extremely aggressive. Russia isn't trying to do anything like this to us.

Even if we were to pull this off, we would still get hit with tons of missiles, and probably lose a good chunk of our population (they'd be wiped out of course). All of this for what, so our corrupt elites can achieve a political victory for themselves?

Russia isn't a communist empire anymore, it's a global trading partner

So we have to do what Russia does? No, it's called getting the upper hand. I don't care if it looks aggressive or not. Besides, Russia tried doing that in Cuba in the 60s. Didn't work so well for them. Russia also doesn't have a lot of partners in this side of thr world like we do on their side.

>implying that south korea doesn't already have much stronger offensive weapons
why spend billions on a primarily defensive kinetic-only short-range anti-ballistic weapon if what they really wanted was an arsenal of medium-to-long-range ballistic missiles (which they probably already have)?

Because it allows them to install it in places they'd never get permission to install offensive weapons, and defence + offence is better than offence only or defence only.

Why do you want America to win anyway? America fucking sucks

It's basically a jewish plantation, within 15 years it will lose it's white majority.
This is basically a plan for the elites to maneuver themselves into greater power by taking out other state actors that don't go with their program

meanwhile the norks are testing nukes and china and russia are cool with it?

Yeah, NK won't use nuclear weapons offensively anyway, they're on a tight leash, even if it seems crazy the Chinese and Russians know that their hands are tied.

They have some limited nuclear capabilities but no delivery mechanisms, and some of the nuclear tests they did were faked. They aren't a threat to anyone considering the weaponry SK and America has pointed at them, and their communist buddies wouldn't side with them if NK attacked someone either.

I don't see why SK doesn't just say "we only build the thaad if NK continues their nuclear program", makes it NK's problem

>why spend billions on a primarily defensive kinetic-only short-range anti-ballistic weapon if what they really wanted was an arsenal of medium-to-long-range ballistic missiles

An effective missile shield allows one state to initiate a nuclear exchange successfully.

If you disable your enemy's ability to deploy a nuclear response (hitting silos, airfields, etc) and retain your own (by shooting down their missiles) then you can demand a negotiated surrender by threatening to hit more targets.

>IT'S DUH JOOS
Topkek

America doesn't blow. The people in America blow. You still can do here more than you cna in any other western nation. Try starting a business in Europe and then compare it to doing that here

I love America. I hate Americans and the government

you are right, but russia/china could give the norks their own anti missile system to neutralise that threat (let's be honest, the norks couldn't make one themselves)

I live in California, a state in which currently less than 1/5 babies born are white.

This is what America is now. A giant clusterfuck. The values don't even make sense, or the lifestyle. Radical individualism means there is no sense of community. People abandon their parents to drift through their lonely sex-fueled existence of isolation and boredom, so they spend their time delving into entertainment media since they have no community or family environment.

It's totally sick. Built on completely false premises.

And the reason I call it a "jewish plantation" is because Jews run Hollywood, all the big financial centers, and most of the large companies. 35% of America's Nobel Prizes have been won by jews. They are essentially the primary reason America is a wealthy nation

no, it doesn't make it NK's problem. It makes THAAD a problem of Russia and China. Suddenly SK faces not only NK but 2 other powers of the region who see them as a threat and a potential target. And NK doesn't go away. So how is this a good trade for SK?

Holy chit
My pastor talked to me yesterday about radical individualism and how it is destroying communities.

A lot of Christian denominations have regular massive conferences of clergy where the topics of sermons are decided. I'm sure you can find it on google if you search for yours.

Yeah it's horrible

You know my neighborhood used to be filled with families, tons of children running around. Nowadays you walk through it and it's a ghost town. The only thing you ever see is the blue glow of the computer screen coming through the window.

My neighbors don't speak English. Mexicans here cram 3 or 4 families into a house and split the rent. Each family has like 7 children, plus a whole extended list of older relatives. All of them sleep on a designated section of floor space.

And also, what is this thing Americans do where we just abandon our parents in old age? It's sick. The whole extended family should live together as one unit. Instead of little birdhouses, people should live in large multi-generational family homes

fuck the whiners
thaad all the way
throw in an iron dome system too

>If north korea wanted to nuke someone they could've done it already.

Considering that the nukes they have set off so far are likely the size of houses... no.

>SK: Get rid of THAAD now, America!
>Trump: Okay
>THAAD systems removed
>North Korea launches shit into SK with no opposition
>SK: C-COME BACK PLEASE MASTER!

tl;dr these South Koreans are absolutely retarded

Russia is angry too?

Welp. Thats the end of THAAD. Im sure Putin will make his case when he meets Trump.

Trump says thats the 1st leader hes going to