Fuck the albanian rats.Romania fully supports the genocide of the entire Kosovo and Albania

Fuck the albanian rats.Romania fully supports the genocide of the entire Kosovo and Albania.

liveleak.com/view?i=0c9_1484472412

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ljEAyryiwsg?t=18m36s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Romania now

Albanians are like cockroaches. If you cut the head their body will continue to function and commit crimes... But how about you genocide your gypsy population first?

story behind this? also why the fuck do i get this feeling muslim faggots are behind this

>98% muslim albanians
>kosovo je srbije :-DD

yeah

Yea but when we tried to whipe them from Europe, your government let americucks using your airports and railroads near our border so they can bomb us...

Well obviously its not anymore... Only historically and culturally its Serbian... They went 98% thanks to Tito banning Serbs from going back to Kosovo after ww2 and opening borders so Albanians can come and get free house, education, electricity, water, jobs and breed like roaches making 10 kids per women... That will also happen to Macedonia... Thats exactly what muslims are trying to do in Europe now... I thought you turks are reasonable people how can anyone like albanians they are literally not humans they are animals (i mean muslim northern albanians and kosovars, south albania is ok) ....

I don't like them. I went to Balkan tour once. I'm just happy that I returned from Tirana with both of my kidneys.

Were you ever doubting the support? Fuck them, and fuck the gypsies and all the parasitic apes that resemble with those! We should fucking take attitude and send them back to India shitland!
Muie la tigani!

BUMP

who gives you the right to wipe people from europe ?

romanians and albanians are not that different though. both are criminals.

Non-white muslims are invaders.

3% of romanians in Italy, make up to 5% of Italy's Gdp and the majority of its agriculture.You are talking of gypsies, but gypsies are easy to genocide, they know their place.

Romania i didn't know we had such a common goal.

you have no idea what you are talking about . albania has every holy place possible .i can even pray in toilet

Shut the fuck up roach, i don't want to hear another word from your insolent mouth.Not even God visits your hellhole.There will be no mercy this time.

>.i can even pray in toilet
exactly where you belong

you are piece of shit. you are the albanian smell, you are the worst smell

Hey, i do too

this is what google images shows me if i search for "albanians"

>bunch of apes get in a van with some AKs and frags
>they try to light up a PJP patrol/checkpoint/outpost
>get their shit pushed in like its JV league
>germans show up after the weapons were collected and report how Serbs killed a whole bunch of civies in a red van
>German chancellor holds a presser and goes full 'muh poor albanians, bad genocidal serbz, unarmed civies shot by savages'
>next thing you know, Germans are sold and supporting NATO intervention like crazy

you sound exactly like you have a dick inside your anus

this is the result for "romanians", both are the first results of the first page.

Hallelujah

You are just another arabid italian.In the albanian results there was no gypsy, those were ETHNIC albanians,while the majority of the romanian ones were gypsies,some looking straight dravidian, because google showed the criminals.(only gypsies are criminals in Romania)

>has a meme tier red-black flag
>worships a medieval rapist murderer under a death-god
>prays in toilet

It's time to face the truth - you muzz are the bad guys. You always were.

And the world is getting seriously tired of your bullshit. You only need to do what you do best, i.e. chimping out. Each of your chimpouts open thousands more eyes.

Just think about it - you have HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of slime all around Europe, and you managed to kill what, a few thousand people for a decade? You carpeteers are a fucking joke.

1st of all, there was no bombs placed, already disproven video.

2nd, do you even know what Serbs did?

Thought so. The innocence and trustworthy of Serbs is the same as of Jews.

Pic related, no it's not ISIS, those are typical Serbs.

when was this?

As usual, the catholic serbs licking the ass of the muslims.You cant get over your pride, cant you?

1998 or 1999

this.

>You guys should side with Israel, it doesnt matter if the region was historically Arab, because the present population is mainly Jewish!
Sup Forums agrees with this

>You guys should side with Kosovo, it doesnt matter if the region was historically Serb, because the present population is mainly Albanian!
Sup Forums says Kosovo is part of Serbia

Every problem has a solution

Listen gipsy, you couldn't genocide the germs from your dirty hands with industrial soap if you tried, let alone a nation.

So stop spreading fake news.

>it doesn't matter if the region was historically Arab

Fucking lol.

>W-why do people try to stop us when we attempt to commit genocide! MUH EVIL UN!!!11!!!

We treat European clay differently

Daily reminder that Albania should be given to Greece and the entire area should be hellenized

>be vucic
>popularity in country fucking plummeting
>major refugee problems in capital
>fuck i need to regain popularity
>send train to kosovo to regain support from nationalists
>90% of serbia hates him even more now
jadni srbi :(

Nah senpai, those borders would be unaesthetic as hell. The Epirote parts of Albania should be given to Greece, but the rest should be annexed by Italy

Niko s dva grama mozga nije pao na ovu foru. Provaljeno cimp je pocela prica. Al ono, jebes siptare tako da aj ziveli.

if everyone prays in toilet at least there is peace . so in peace we can know god better dont you think ?

you will kill 800k people?
lel.

retarded Sup Forumsaks fell for it though

>only gypsies are criminals in Romania

so basically everyone

No need to kill. Just deport. Besides, most of them came to Kosovo after the war. They can just as easily be returned.
Meh, something truly shocking needs to happen in order to provoke another conflict.

Nobody gives a fuck about violence in eastern Europe, it isn't the 90's anymore.

kys fucking gypsy

here comes Adem Jasari, Ship ultranationalist toilet cleaner in France. Kek, how do you live with yourself?

Wait, were they placing the explosives in Serbia proper or in Kosovo?

Does it matter when Kosovo is Serbia?

DEUS VULT BROTHER

ITT butthurt slavshits bitching about wars they lost

If digits us Americans eradicate all other countries on Earth. It's been real Euro and Asiancucks. Inshallah.

Ahah cry more and give back Hungarian clay gyppo

>I can even pray in toilet
What the fucking is Pajeet doing in western Macedonia?

Here is documentary about Kosovo (its worth watching whole)
That pic relate is around 18:36 and lasts like 5 mins.
youtu.be/ljEAyryiwsg?t=18m36s

Oh come on, Albania cant be that bad.

i support what you did (tried to do) in Kosovo. it's your land, end of discussion. maybe you could've chosen a different method but idk