GERMANS ARE UNFAIR! THEY DON'T BUY AMERICAN CARS, IT'S A ONE WAY STREET

>GERMANS ARE UNFAIR! THEY DON'T BUY AMERICAN CARS, IT'S A ONE WAY STREET
>WE WILL TAX THEM TO THE GROUND

Does Trump understand the free market? Why is he bitching that Chevrolets are unpopular in Germany if the consumers here just don't want to buy them? Nobody is forcing Americans to buy German cars just as nobody is preventing Germans from buying Burger cars.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qd6UsRY5bZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=XcAjHWBUZXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He doesn't understand politics and diplomacy, so he acts like a monkey

He's not a faggot push over weakling like king nigger.

gb2bed Merkel, your time on the world stage has passed.

The average Trumpfag doesn't understand comparative advantage.

In fact, most people don't either, so it doesn't matter how ludicrous the things he says about trade are, people will believe it.

why don't you pay your 2% in NATO as well and fix your social situation you shell of a country, from great kaisers to late nazis all of em are turning in their graves knowing how weak both your military is and the social aspect too.

this

Person A operates in a country with a minimum wage of $10 an hour
Person B operates in one with $20 an hour
Person A and Person B both spend 10 hours making the same car and then try to go and sell them, do you think person A's car or person B's car is going to have a higher asking price?
Your market isn't free, your premise is flawed, try again next time.

Please kick us out of NATO and take over the EU German bros. I can only take 1 term of this buffoonery known as Trump.

Chevy fucking sucks what is he thinking?

Shut up Latvia.
Your soldiers will fight in our army and you will pay for it.

Prolly because the EU does the same thing.

It seems Germany is deciding they get to be kings of the world again.

This time we just parcel their clay out to France and Poland. It's getting annoying having to deal with this.

Acting like Germany will be around long enough to use an army.

FUCK KRAUTS

funnily enough a lot of new VAZ (ladas) are now being rebranded as chevrolets due to some partnership with GM. The quality is basically the same, american cars really are total garbage

Only whites will fight for USA in this stupid as fuck war. Let the idiots like yourself go die for Chevy

It's amazing. Americans can stop saying they're free if their government tells them what they're allowed to buy, and from whom.

He doesnt understand cars. Who the fuck wants some GM or Fomoco shit when you can actually own a car instead?

>muh 4 ton truck
>3.5-5.0 liter v-engine
>that power/weight ratio
>nvm anything but size

Holy kek

Would be good, but right now. The Trumpster is making a fool of himself with that.
Who needs american cars when you can get precision german engineering?

Trucks are the smallest vehicles that can haul americans

People still decide on their own what car they buy. Trump crying about the consumers decision is just plain stupid.
Also German cars are usually more expensive than American cars, people still buy them.

There's a misunderstanding alright, but it's not Trump, it's you not understanding how far apart our nine foot red white and blue freedom phallus will tear your rectum if you don't toe the line for the God Emperor.

Free market works in closed systems. Globalism is cancer. You can't make a good quality car when you compete with chink slave labor.

Fuck off kraut. Pay me my tariffs. Gibs me dat.

We already did fight in a German army, half a century ago

I don't know what "german" "army" you're talking about now, the bundeswehr and luftwaffe steelworks are the only thing worthy of praise, despite the one fighter still being party german, because I guess you can't degenerate and degrade technology as easy as the average manpower and soldier

GEEZ I WONDER WHY DON'T YOU SEE CARS LIKE THIS ON 5th AVENUE?

Literally Bush 2.0

I would say his election is worth the keks if my country's future wasn't potentially at stake here

DELET THIS IMAGE REEEEEEEEEEEE

He is just mad that US-Americans cannot build great machines or walls, that's why they need Germans & Mexicans to build them.

This

>Reading comprehension
Let me try that again for you:
>People still decide on their own what car they buy
Hey there wolfgang, you can buy this piano for 1000 marks, or you can buy the same piano for 2000 marks but it was made under better working conditions
>Also German cars are usually more expensive than American cars
Depends where in the world you are

WTF

When was the last time Trump bought an American car? Almost everything he owns is from either germany or a foreign car brand ultimately owned by the germans.

Here he is with his god damn Mercedes on Fifth ave

Because 5th avenue is full of faggots!

He's just pandering to lower class idiots that elected him

Protectionism is an easy way for him to throw his base a bone. It'll hurt the nation's economy as a whole, but he doesn't care about the wallets of people who didn't vote for him. He wants to throw the starving Rust Belt dogs the job meat that they crave and score some cheap and easy propaganda wins so he can give rallies and posture like an early 20th century labor union leader.

considering the gaudy ass shit filling his apartment i half expected him to drive a motorized carriage

>> precision german engineering

it's a meme

>When was the last time Trump bought an American car?
His company probably owns a few Lincoln or Cadillac sedans. They seem to be the standard vehicle for moving NYC execs from one office to another.

Trump is just being what we all really want to be. Fascist.

I have no problem with him doing these things. It will make it so much easier for fascism to slide into place later.

Nigger.

The free market is a lie.

We're taking back our rightful place as the number one country in the world. Shouldn't you be spending your time learning Arabic rather than shitposting on pol?

>thinks fascism can work in the modern world

also this.

99% of US-Americans will never be in a financial situation where they can afford a glorious German car.

Most of us don't buy your cars, anyway. We buy American and Japanese vehicles like Toyota.

>America
>good cars
>number one

Germany is still the second largest NATO contributor after USA. Don't confuse percentage with actual money spent. Shit like Estonian """army""" will be wiped out within an hour in actual conflict despite their 2% that Sup Forums loves to jerk off to so much. They are incapable of carrying any load, even their own, beyond their borders.

>he doesn't know about the EU's common external tariff
EU trade is retarded

Your cars are shit compared to Toyota vehicles. Those fuckers easily last over 20 years without major malfunction.

Trump doesnt operate a Limousine company. So no. He does not operate a fleet of lincon towncars

why do you keep stealing them if it's just a meme

Except German cars are complete shit. I've owned 3 VWs and 1 BMW. 2 of the VWs were just God awful, and the BMW is just a straight up pile of shit

Germans are good at one thing and one thing and one thing only: over engineering something simply because they can. Quality? Garbage

>thinking we are not already under a form of fascism

The kikes already control everything. The only reason our government is 'free' is for the illusion.

Fuck you Germany, maybe this time we will nuke you.

We love driving big ass American trucks and hummers for the lulz since gas is cheap here. If it fucks up, we'll just buy a new one.

The Mexicans do, too. Every Mexican that has a decent paying job drives big fucking dodge trucks.

German cars are shit now, it was a good ride but it ended. Last good Mercedes came out in 2004, modern cars are just shitty and get broken after 50 000 km.

You have to change transmission and other stuff in services so capitalist car makers take more money out of you

Japan > Germany right now

The point of countries, is that there's a border around a group of people who come first, over all other borders and peoples.

If your leader isn't trying to enrich you, your leader is shit and should be hung.

Germany only gets away with it (for now) is because they can pillage countries like Greece and Ukraine.

>Chevy fucking sucks
Now listen here you piece of shit
>>Who the fuck wants some GM or Fomoco shit when you can actually own a car instead?
>Car
>Being a Finish cuckold
>Being an urbanite faggot with roads that won't rip apart anything with less than 10-inch ground clearance
kys

Mitsubishi Colt Masterrace here.

I still want an Audi A4 sport :(

Americans goods get taxed in return.

Simpel.

Now some one sue that pos for damaging BMW stock. A few millions got lost.

Audi is even worse than modern Mercedes or BMW

Only if the every day Japanese car wasn't boring to look at and drive

When did he say that?

Why? Audi is over priced VW trash. You're literally just giving away thousands more for the same car with a cool badge and look

>comparing Toyota with Mercedes, BWM etc

topkek, go enjoy a burger

it is at stake because you allowed bush in.

Its the Anti ICMB shield thing the Russians dont want and the american presence. You get rid of those and Russia will be BFF.

Trade friendship banter. A long healing processes.

All possible without the USA.

Can you guys tell me which American car this is? Its from the Trump collection

Press pushed it out 15 mins ago

He can get rid of the 25 year old import rule and become /o/s hero, and actually bring back real competition.

That may even prompt BMW to produce cars in America exclusively and BTFO German auto industry.

>Quality? Garbage
Ah, that's why German quality is a worldwide ideal.

This. Also looking forward to see new WRC cars in action this season with new engines, should be pretty sweet

youtube.com/watch?v=Qd6UsRY5bZ8

Your three main automobile companies are all building cars in Mexico.
The free market isn't a good thing. It leads to outsourcing and prevents countries from developing their own industries.

You guys don't really import any of our goods outside of video games and computer software. Canada and Mexico imports more of our product than than the entire EU combined.

buhuhuh amerifat buthurt. Shit goods, from a shit country. The US of A.

Good riddance, you krauts can keep your shitty plastic cars with tampered technical parts to yourself.

>not bying ford muscle or a f150

>Slav cars are such a black hole of awfulness they need to constantly pretend to be foreign to sell
>American cars are actively trying to be the worst possible so they have to take in the Slav cars to get that extra edge in being awful
Kek. We should buy the North Korean car manufacturer. Nothing will stop our shittiness

Do polish really believe they are under threat from Russia? Honest question just interested in view from Poland

When will the eternal Burger learn?

>The Section 201 steel tariff is a political issue in the United States regarding a tariff that President George W. Bush placed on imported steel on March 5, 2002 (took effect March 20).

>The protection of the steel industry in the United States had unintended consequences and perverse effects: it reduced production of steel in the United States, increased costs to users, and increased unemployment in associated industries.

Your cars are shit though, complete shit. Comparing toyota to a German car is like comparing a Rolex or brightling to a Casio or timex

and its the only thing you export with billions in revenue.

All gone.

Stop producing shit then

No it isn't lol. It used to he but it isn't anymore. I've owned 4 of your ''''''cars'''''. They fall apart super fast. Experience says a lot more than hearsay

We can get better quality as far as vehicles are concerned from Japan at half of the cost. You guys are outdated.

American vehicles are just status symbols at this point since """rich""" people like to drive big, gaudy shit. That's why the Mexicans and rednecks love big ass trucks and why the Chinese love big buicks and cadillacs.

IT's a lamborghini, but don't ask me about the model of the car. They all look the same to me.
And thanks for the answer.

I'm not stopping you from paying too much for garbage

Its up to you and your stupidity to pay for a turd dressed with diamonds

BMW is worst German car, it falls apart really fast.
Last good Mercedes was W211 E Class

Fuck off Fritz

>muh aesthetics

The largest market for our good has always been the US itself due to consumer loyalty. We really don't need you faggots. Patriotism goes a long way.

:^)

Maybe one day you are going to be able to afford a German car and you do not have to shitpost anymore :)

The problem is everyone wants to sell of shit but we have nothing to trade for it in return, not on nearly the same scale, except our militarily enforced monopoly on oil and technological innovation.

This causes a severe lack of jobs. Even Saudi Arabia pays it's citizens because they literally have nothing to do, they just sell oil and distribute essentially a basic income, which is why all their cops even use lamborginis or whatever the fuck.

The US needs to either go basic income route in order to fix it's seriously fucked up and innefficient/corrupt welfare system, or it needs to bring jobs back into the US so people can make a motherfucking living.

youtube.com/watch?v=XcAjHWBUZXc

Can you do this with your shitty ass overweight truck. Do you even know how to drive faggot? I'll bet Swedens sovereignity that you drive some automatic shitbox

Not an argument

Germans proving their autism once again

Victoria ii can really ref pill a nigger on this

>Sphere China
>Never industrialise because 250 million poor artisans
>Sphere mountain Jews
>Sell luxury furniture to them

Yes we are unfair. We really dare to buy cars we like to. Unfair.

Good, hope your fellow country men start stealing their cars in Japan

>which is why all their cops even use Lamborghinis

user, you can't believe everything you read online.

Maybe not an immediate military threat per se, but our negotiating position with Russia will be way worse with NATO and EU gone

They will impose their (shitty) rules on us and we will have no choice but to comply

Thanks for reminding me about Victoria 2. I need to pick up another copy of it.

Is this another leftypol shill thread?
I can't tell anymore.

Made up stories and lies aren't arguments aswell

ITT: People that understand nothing about economy and shills

Thanks, Worst Korea. You know what's up. Soon you'll have to pay more tariffs to import your televisions to me.

Why would the average consumer buy one of your ugly cars for twice the price of a sleek Toyota for much cheaper? If someone is penny pinching and wants their car to last, they are buying Japanese. If they are wanting to buy something that looks fancy but will have to be replaced, they are buying big ass American hummers, trucks, cadillacs, etc. There is a reason why German cars don't sell that well here. You occupy some middle ground that no one gives a shit about. Lower your price because Toyota has cornered your market.

They do use rather expensive cars for their police vehicles.

This is of course citizens I'm talking about, not the slave caste.

>didn't read the drive part
What's wrong with aesthetics?