FUCKING HAPPENING. ANGELS AND DEMONS WAR NOW

FUCKING HAPPENING. ANGELS AND DEMONS WAR NOW

Hey rabbi whatcha doin

>Rabbi confirms second coming of Jesus

I don't believe him.

Daily reminder that Simon bar Kokhba was already born and roman legions kicked his ass.

>A false messiah

Big deal

he confirms the first one. Jews still wait for the "totally real this one i swear" messiah.

Jews don't believe in Jesus

They don't believe the Jesus we call Jesus is Jesus.

it's actually signaling the second coming of hitler

I hope he's born in Canada so I don't have to get a passport to visit him.

>Israeli Rabbi
>arrival of Jesus

Hopefully history will repeat itself and we'll get to see another Hadrian rise to meet this "Messiah"

Jesus and the Jewish Messiah are two different things.
The Jewish Messiah is a king of Israel descended directly from David who will bring about peace on Earth and prosperity for Israelites, while converting the rest of the world to the Jewish faith.
He is neither the son of god, not is he god in human form.

(((Rabbi)))

There is a Christian prophecy that the world Will end once the jews start believing in Jesus. This might be the end guys...

Actually it's a fairly popular rabbinic opinion that Messiah's name will indeed be Jesus, just like Moses right-hand man.

I thought Jews don't believe that Jesus was the Messiah?

DAILY REMINDER THAT DAILY MAIL SHOULD BE BANNED HERE

Don't worry user, those are silly books meant to subvert peasants in the middle ages. Modern people need not worry about such ridiculousness.

haha you will know the truth.

This is why they wait for Jesus. Just different one who will lead them into greatness and hopefully won't get raped to death by roman legionaries.

Good one. Care to refute that your dumb book is fiction designed to distract poor people in medieval times?

So... Soros?