Reminder for everyone on this board that Jesus is the way and life...

Reminder for everyone on this board that Jesus is the way and life. God came down to show humanity that he UNDERSTANDS our sufferings. More than that, he came down to transgress Adam's sin, so that from eternal ego he would bring Justice through eternal humility.

God is the one true way and once you have been through enough, you will know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UkRoCE8J0Mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How does one differentiate between the literal thousands of other religions and determine that only if you follow Jesus will you be saved? How do you come to that decision? Is it unfair that you are told out of these thousands of choices, only one will grant you eternal life? Then if you pick the wrong one, you're told "it was your choice".

God judges us not based on our own understanding but based on any grace we are given. Don't listen to the Protestants who tell you that everyone is going to Hell who never heard of Jesus. God gives us a way out. God gave up his life for us. Believe in the truth because deep down, I'm sure as you're reading this, you know it's the truth of what happened.

bump for truth. Get out now Sup Forums. The red pill can only be sanctified by the white pill. Come back to the light.

i believe it's the truth. But I have a very hard time reconciling that people who say, grow up in India with Hinduism, are damned for all eternity because they so happened to be born there.

I try to see it from the other side. If I was raised as a Hindu, even if I had heard of Jesus my thoughts would likely be that it's an interesting story, but I believe in Hinduism. Now times that experience throughout thousands of religions.

Lets say I have 4000 boxes infront of me. I am allowed to open one. All of the boxes promise a fantastic prize. However, only one of them is true to this word. The rest, I will burn in hell. I'm given the background story of how each box was created, however I am given no actual proof.

Then if I happen to pick the wrong one, and suffer for all eternity, I'm told it's my fault because it was "my choice".

yes I understand. I don't think God judges us at all based on what we do not understand. if you grew up on an island, never heard of Jesus, then you are on this planet for a very different reason than the rest of us. The majority are here for a purpose and as a result of something. The few that never heard of our version of God are not condemned, and to touch on that is to go into a certain point of history that is so vastly different from where we are today, that our own ignorance makes it seem as if that is impossible.

The human story is still unfolding and the context of where we are today is vastly different from before. I don't believe the people who never heard of Jesus went to hell. I believe they were judged according to any grace God gave them. We are fortunate to know a little more from his sacrifice.

I'm talking about people who HAVE heard of Jesus, and choose not to believe.

I believe, but I simply can't blame then for not believing. If it was a binary choice between atheism, and God, then justifying that would be a lot easier. However considering just how many different religions there are, theres just no way of knowing which is the right one. I believe in Jesus and God because I have faith in that. However I can't deny that someone else s faith in Hinduism may be just as strong as mine.

>taking the bait that all belief systems have equal theoretical validity and explanatory power
uncuck yourself leaf, postmodernism is aids

Christianity has some of the strongest philosophical, historical, and moral arguments going for it. Even conservatively this would put Christianity in the top 3 religions to consider, nothing like your 4000 meme

We ought to adopt nationalist principles to prevent the globalist plan of ending Western Civilisation and causing the extinction of the white race from succeeding even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) having an experience in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what we REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) having an experience in a temporary human form. We're all actors in a cosmic movie and I think of people like the Rothschilds as playing the role of villains and ourselves as playing the role of heroes (when we're not being dicks).
We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences.

There you are again.
I always wonder, is it one aus bro or a group of them posting that pasta.

>create suffering
>lets you know he understands suffering

>creates sin
>has to forgive sin

This God dude has some shitty foresight.

I fucked a virgin named Mary once. Guess me and your sky daddy have something in common. My whore didn't get pregnant though.

>I have faith in that. However I can't deny that someone else s faith in Hinduism may be just as strong as mine.
you have faith in that because you feel deep down it's the truth, just as others who are judged accordingly. we do not know what happens in the souls of others but we can believe that they hear the truth and are faced to make the same choice. either trust what they feel is the truth or turn away. you can use logic to try to say either choice may seem equally acceptable, but the spirit is not based in logic. they must make the spiritual leap, which we all make at some point.

Jesus was for authoritarian theocracy. God is the king of Christendom.

Feed me where you've imbibed this world view. Im curious

>I always wonder, is it one aus bro or a group of them posting that pasta.

It's just me. kek

Why in 2000+ years have we not heard from him even once?
just silence..

to all the people attacking this thread, you attack it because you feel the tug of Satan telling you not to listen.

You will never understand until you go through the fire. I tell you this and make an effort because Sup Forums shaped me into who I am today, but I know Sup Forums is holding itself back in its ego. The light shines in the dark. Give unto others as they have given to you. Hitler may have been right, but he was not without sin. Jesus was without sin. Follow the true path.

why have you not bothered to listen?

Life.

Also, why the hell would any christian do missionary work to try and spread the word of God? If ignorance of the existence of a Christian God would still allow you into heaven, Why bother telling someone about it, and then risk them not believing in it, and going to hell?

You are thinking to much. Christianity is about blindly accepting sky daddies dick.

PROVE IT! FAGGOT!

I tried, got nothing except thoughts of other people.

Good to see you alive and well then.
Have a good day you enlightend cunt.

Romans 1:20

you have faith in that because you feel deep down it's the truth,
WRONG!

FAITH IS WHEN YOU CAN'T BELIEVE SOMETHING BUT KNOW ITS TRUE FAGGOT YOU'VE BEEN BRAINWASHED.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkRoCE8J0Mc
never gets old

>Dead kike on stick is the way of life
Kekus maximus

I've never heard of this God or Jesus fellow, but it sounds like a good deal with nice guys. Just demonstrate the benefits and I'll sign up

>Good to see you alive and well then.

You too.

>Have a good day you enlightend cunt.

I'm not enlightened. You have a good day too, Deutschbro.

Faith is defined in Hebrews 11:1

>FAITH IS WHEN YOU CAN'T BELIEVE SOMETHING
it's the exact opposite. it's when you believe something and feel it deep down despite what logic may say. if you want to use logic, lets take a step back for a moment. you are attacking me when all I'm doing is pointing in a certain direction. your attacking says that something inside of you is defending itself and feels threatened, just from my pointing at something else. don't you think that leads to me saying something that perhaps is truthful and perhaps is threatening the very existence of what is inside of you?

You're nearly athiest yourself, look at how many gods you already deny. Your religion is a geographical phenomenon.

>Christianity has some of the strongest philosophical, historical, and moral arguments going for it. Even conservatively this would put Christianity in the top 3 religions to consider, nothing like your 4000 meme

>Christcucks actually believe this

Your god is dead, and we killed it.

nice bait faggot

Amen.

Pascal wrote almost the same.

So he creates sin and sends his son to die and save us from the sin that he created in the first place...

To those who believe that people who do not repent for 'sinful behaviour' must spend eternity in Hell, how can a finite cause have an infinite effect?

my claim is falsifiable, so have a go. name 4 religions with stronger philosophical, historical and moral arguments than Christianity

inb4 complete silence

He did not created the sin. Adam and Eve chose by themselves to disobey God = to sin.

Fuck off you filthy Jew.

He didn't create sin, we did. No more sin= no more sinning = no more free will.

>he creates sin
No, sin is simply what is not life. Sin was never created, it's just an absence of creation.
>how can a finite cause have an infinite effect?
the only thing I can say, is that our finite existence is judging whether or not we are fit for eternity. our state on this planet is a very important test from God whether we want to participate in creation or not.

Deep down, you know that there is no God. You can't stop lying to yourself because you are playing along with family, friends, etc. You spent time on religion, that's an investment too.

What if you were raised ignorant of religion, and had to pick one of the multitude as an adult? Where would you even begin, without indoctrination at a young age?

Pretty sure if you nudge a marble in space it'll travel forever provided nothing interrupts it.

If God can do anything, can she create a rock so heavy that even she cannot lift it?

Jainism, Shinto, Buddhism, Taoism

>once you have been through enough, you will know.

once you have accepted you're a loser, you will know

"Live on the memory of your loves ones"

Aka, will not live on at all and you will have wasted you life following a virtousness that does not exist.

many committed atheists and people who had no exposure to Christianity before adulthood have become Christians after considering many world religions, why don't you ask them?

There is no evidence to support the existence of God or even a human soul.

All human experience is physical; confined to the physical brain. When brain activity ceases, experience ceases. As in, there is no possible way for life to exist after death.

How can you believe in Christianity when the above is objective, factual, truthful reality?

Adam & Eve's first sin was Satan (an angel by that time) that redpilled those dellusional cucks.

Paganism is rising

Christianity is dead in the west, for better or for worse.

>As in, there is no possible way for life to exist after death.

Theres no way for your biological self to continue functioning after death, true. For a "spiritual" life to continue after biological death? Well, you simply don't know, so you can't claim it not to be true.

Fuck off you chink eye lover.
Shintoism is fucking retarded and so is Jainism.

You cant take christianity seriously anyways since the muslim made sure we lose nearly all of our scripture and artifacts when they started burning down churches and monastrys all over the middle east in the dark ages ( or the golden time of islam what they like to call it)

You know muhjaheedin going through christan scriptures and the rule was "if its already in the quran burn it as the quran already knows, if its not burn it because all thats true is already in the quran"

And thats how we got this absolutely retarded farce we call christianity today.

Why not dedicate one's life for the well-being of humanity, rather than attributing all accomplishments as God's will?

A majority of Christianity's patrons simply follows God's conduct in order to achieve enough merit for a ticket to heaven.

Misguided motivation stemming from fear rather than acting towards prosperity.

>Well, you simply don't know, so you can't claim it not to be true.

Same thing goes for you. Why assume the existence of something that cannot possibly be proven?

If there are sapient beings on other planets in the universe, are they doomed to spend eternity in Hell for not knowing about the existence of Jesus Christ or did Jesus Christ visit their planets too?

Your opinions are backed from tests into matter which even claim that the majority of the universe is 70% "dark energy" which means it's something that we simply do not understand. We are given glimpses to why we are here yet take these glimpses as, dare I say, religion.

Have you ever wondered at the fact that one day you are born, and you don't understand what has happened or what is happening, and you ask others yet they say the same. We do not know ultimately. Have you ever wondered if perhaps, this is a test? If perhaps, this is a test in which we aren't meant to know, but to see whether or not we want to accept life, despite all beliefs. Wouldn't that be the ultimate test? To test a small being, to see if they wanted to participate in the grand scheme of things by letting them be reborn into a world that told them nothing, just to see if their will was still willing to accept life.
Does anyone really know what is going on?

There is no proof for a 'spiritual' life to exist in any capacity either, so you can't claim it is true either.

>Jainism
believes in an eternal universe which directly contradicts nearly all accepted science about the universe and leads to logical impossibilities
>Shinto
believes that gods spontaneously come to exist rather than being eternal, completely violating all rationality
>Buddhism
believes there were seven suns
>Taoism
not even a religion

nice try fedora

aaaaand checkmate.

good one you cunt.

but that needs to have the whole earth is a globe, space is real.
theres no firmament etc etc.

Im what you would call a gnostic who is strongly drawn to mysticism.

I proclaim Christ Jesus as my Lord and Saviour.

He made the claim that theres no possible way for life to continue after death.

Saying you don't believe life after death is one thing. Making the claim that it's impossible is another.

I believe there is life after death. I don't make the claim that it's impossible there isn't.

Well theres a point in spirituality where logic stops to exist.
So dont start like that aus bro.

Literally Dungeons&Dragons: The Religion

Grow up, LARPer.

Again, the difference is I believe it's true, not as an objective absolute.

if there were "sapient beings" (whatever that means) on other planets, and if god wanted to save them, then god would logically have made a way for them to be saved. the only rational possibilities then are that either there are no "sapient beings" on other planets, or that god has already established a way for them to be saved.

>Christianity
>Logic and rationality

Pick one and only one.

I completely agree with you.

>says it belives in Crist
>does not know the Crist is dead

IDIOTS , STOP WORSHIPING DEAD IDOLS , NO ONE IS COMING TO SAVE YOU ,
THE COMING OF THE AMERICAN CRIST WAS STOPED BY PIZZAGATE , PODESTA SUCCESFULLY KILLED NOT ONLY THE AMERICAN CRIST , BUT SATAN AND THE BOUILDERS , STOOP GIVING YOUR LOOSH TO DEAD IDOLS NO ONE IS SAVING YOU THE CRIST IS DEAD
THE COMING OF THE AMERICAN CRIST WAS STOPED BY PIZZAGATE , PODESTA SUCCESFULLY KILLED NOT ONLY THE AMERICAN CRIST , BUT SATAN AND THE BOUILDERS , STOOP GIVING YOUR LOOSH TO DEAD IDOLS NO ONE IS SAVING YOU THE CRIST IS DEAD

>"with stronger philosophical, historical and moral arguments"
>Makes argument for scientific irrelevancy
>Implying those oriental religions are static in their beliefs since day one
>Forgetting the Copernican revolution episode of Christianity

If you are going that path, elaborate with some sources at least, and think it through.

say that to my face you filthy desert worshipper

"Live on the memory of your loves ones"

Aka, will not live on at all and you will have wasted you life following a virtousness that does not exist.

logic and reason will only get you so far. it will help you understand much of the mechanics of this world, but if you put all your soul into logic, you will hinder yourself. don't get me wrong, logic is very important for understanding how this world works and how we should operate within it, but to understand beyond logic takes a bit of logic and a lot of spirit, which spirit is something we are unknown to today.

There is much problem with this innate materialism though. Check out Eliminative Materialism. Complete materialism in the mind body problem reaches a point that it expresses a total nihilism where mental intent and beliefs cannot be real as that would imply goaldirectedness (the basics of purpose) since the very idea of information is teleological. Eliminativists are falling apart in academia while anti-theist cling to it. The only way to make sense of mental intent in the face of naturalism is to support dualism or begin supporting teleology again.

As for the soul, I'd say Cartesian dualism is wrongheaded but there is little wrong with hylomorphic dualism and it's the more justifiable claim. What say you?

>believes in an eternal universe which directly contradicts nearly all accepted science about the universe and leads to logical impossibilities
Says the follower of Christianity whose bible claims that god is eternal and exists outside of both time and the universe, yet didn't need a creator himself. Genius.
>believes that gods spontaneously come to exist rather than being eternal, completely violating all rationality
Because a god so advanced and powerful that he requires a creator himself doesn't need a creator and always existed before existence existed is rational.
>believes there were seven suns
And the bible says that the sun was created after the plants that used them
>not even a religion
I only need three to bump cuckstainity off the top 3.

All your reasoning you gave for these, your religion fails at.

the only thing I can say, is that our finite existence is judging whether or not we are fit for eternity. our state on this planet is a very important test from God whether we want to participate in creation or not.

Lol, then what about dead babies, people born with serious mental sickness, people who die young in war etc etc

The "being judged" over one life theory makes no sense

Although I do not adhere to any religion, I actually completely agree with you that logic and reason can only get you so far. Some things transcend logic and reason.

My opinions on religion and spirituality have nothing to do with 'dark energy' or dark matter.

Why would reality be a test? Look at everything in reality, humans exist in a tiny planet from a chaotic order of creatures, evolved from pond scum, swirling a mass of star dust and comets and hydrogen around based purely on the whims of gravity and mass. There is no reason to assume anything here is 'meant' for anything, and it is delusional to claim otherwise.

It IS impossible.

Your definition of life is, as far as I would assume it, is a human mind or "consciousness" being able to go on after death. This is not possible. Human beings are conscious only on the physical level. Random tumors and damage to a brain can change a person's memories, change their personality, change everything about them. When the brain ceases activity, that is the end of that human conciseness and person. When people die does some electromagnetic copy of the brain go flying off into the aether? No. They go cold and rot in the ground. Life after death is false, deal with it.

Your post implied that Christianity is logical and rational, which it is objectively not.

He also claimed it's strongly based on history and has unassailable morality, which is also objectively false.

>bible claims that god is eternal and exists outside of both time and the universe, yet didn't need a creator himself
yes, that's entirely logical
what would not be logical would be to say that he required a creator, since then that creator would require a creator and so on. there must be a first, uncaused cause

>god so advanced and powerful that he requires a creator himself
this makes zero sense. by your logic, it would follow that whatever created a god so advanced and powerful would require an even more advanced and powerful god.

>And the bible says that the sun was created after the plants that used them
still better than 7 suns, you have failed to bump Christianity down the list with this

This is my problem with this thread.
The teachings of Jesus has nothing to do with pol.
I mean pol is a fascist board filled with people who want To gas anyone who isn't pure white.
This is the polar opposite of Jesus.

>Lol, then what about dead babies, people born with serious mental sickness, people who die young in war etc etc
you tackled a lot there but I will go into as much as possible in as few words. the dead who die young are typically a result of free will being used incorrectly. the babies who have never heard of Jesus are blessed in that they are spared the pain of this world, or are reincarnate in another womb. they are unfortunately a result of free will used wrong. the people born with mental """sickness""" are only sick because we say they are. look at how many 'retarded' people are happy, and look at how many 'normal' people are in despair. for all we know, "retardation" could be a gift for those with it, in that they see just beauty in life, though they are unable to grasp certain mechanisms.
I used to think with your line of reasoning. You think within mechanics taught to you by the system we have in place. This system will eventually turn against you and one day, I don't know when, you will see it does not care about you and has been wrong about almost everything. You will one day see the truth, but it will be when you are old and have finally had enough. Remember this post.

Heavily depends on the form. Catholicism has a history with scholastic which intellectually defend their faith and that's what Christian Sup Forums largely is. Things like Protestantism are not whatsoever.

>objectively not logical and rational

but this is:

>What say you?

Firstly, I would ask you why you insist on using language not everyone is familiar with. Why are innate materialists 'falling apart' in academia? Why the fuck would anyone argue that mental intent and ideas "cannot be real" and not be entirely physical?

Human consciousness is the result of evolutionary pressures to give an organism a complete sense of itself. This collection of feelings, senses, memories and so forth is what a consciousness is. It's a physical computer. How can it be impossible for an idea to exist in a physical computer made of meat? Ridiculous.

>
Your definition of life is, as far as I would assume it, is a human mind or "consciousness" being able to go on after death. This is not possible. Human beings are conscious only on the physical level. Random tumors and damage to a brain can change a person's memories, change their personality, change everything about them. When the brain ceases activity, that is the end of that human conciseness and person. When people die does some electromagnetic copy of the brain go flying off into the aether? No. They go cold and rot in the ground. Life after death is false, deal with it.

Yet people who have died come back and talk of the afterlife, a wisdom shared across all cultures and across all time. This dumb foolishness that the soul ends in death is rationally foolish: You have never experienced such 'nothingness' so you possibly could not argue for it. For all you know, you might aswell be reborn as a rat in 555.

pol is correct in that white people are currently too burdened in society and that there is something happening that wants to eradicate their race. however pol lets that feed their egos and they turn away from God, viewing Hitler as an idol when he was also just a man.

>what would not be logical would be to say that he required a creator, since then that creator would require a creator and so on. there must be a first, uncaused cause
Exactly. Since it's claimed that the universe is too complex to have "made itself", it requires a creator. Therefore god. But then since that would make god to complex to have created itself or have always existed, god needs a god too. And so on. Which is why your religion fucking fails. To claim there must be an "uncaused cause", without being able to reason why that should be the endpoint and not something else is logical failure.
>this makes zero sense. by your logic, it would follow that whatever created a god so advanced and powerful would require an even more advanced and powerful god.
Exactly, but it's what would have to be the case. See above.
>still better than 7 suns, you have failed to bump Christianity down the list with this
>"Shit, I fucked up, better move the goalposts"

this is polaris for sure

And we all now how the Romans ended.