(((Ganon)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YBXzHx-jAIo
youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE
smoloko.com/?p=9048
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the arkenstone corrupted his heart and drove him mad

((Ganonberg))

The Gerudo people were actually meant to represent Muslims. The game was actually slightly inspired by the crusades of Islam vs. Christianity.

>Muslim chanting in the Fire Temple
>Fire Temple, belonging to the Gorons, a race associated with Din, Goddess of Power
>original Gerudo symbol is a crescent moon and star
>Gerudo live in a desert and have brown skin
>Gerudo leader Ganondorf closely associated with Din and the Power-associated third of the Triforce
>Din, Oracle of Seasons, probably an avatar of the Goddess
>Dark skin and red hair, like the Gerudo
He's not a Jew, he's a Muslim. As are all Power-aligned beings in Hyrule.

What did Kek mean by this?

"It took hundreds of you to kill me, but, I'v killed in the thousands!"-Luca Blight

The superior Aryan warrior named link will be your undoing, (((Ganonstein)))!

Nintendo is racist shitlords!

>those teeth
Jesus, they're worse than mine

Adult Link in OOT gets a big ass Jew nose, it looks perfectly normal size on kid Link. What did Nintendo mean by this?

>What did Nintendo mean by this?

dated graphics

His nose not nearly as big as Gerudo's nose. But to answer your question, it's japanese perception of howaiito piggus.
youtube.com/watch?v=YBXzHx-jAIo

It's funny how it's the most redpilled series ever made and Nintendo was never even hiding it.

Sup Forums's new Aryan queen.

>meanwhile Sony shit

Triforce can be interpreted as Holy Trinity.

(((Jester)))

>Interracial lesbian kids

Fucking (((Naughty Dog)))

Also interesting that Gerudo is a race consists only of women and jews are very matriarchal and always push feminism.
youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE

The new game looks pretty cool.

The (((Patriots)))

Maybe. It has a lot of "technology" in the open world factor. Cutting down trees to walk across gaps, lighting shit on fire, etc. But I have a feeling it's gonna be shallow as a Zelda. There's already hints of it just being a four dungeon, then a final dungeon game. Majora's Mask was good, but that's because it was loaded with well-written sidequests. It was content packed even with four dungeons. I have a feeling BotW's side features are gonna get stale.

I could be wrong as hell about all this. I hope I am. Hope it runs fine on a Wii U because I ain't buying a (((Switch)))

I've never been much of a Zelda fan to begin with, but the "technology" does interest me.

The Switch had so much potential. The showing the other day really disappointed me. I may buy one down the line for Mario and Zelda, but fuck was I disappointed.

Paid online killed my interest real quick. My main desire of Mario Kart and Smash is online play, but it's not like I play them every single month and we already know it's gonna have shit third party support so less other online games to justify the fee.

I already didn't buy a PS4 over this, but that would at least make more sense since there are constantly new games from everyone coming out for it.

We can all agree that the best Zelda game was Okami right?

smoloko.com/?p=9048