So... I've been a massive Trump supporter for quite some time now...

So... I've been a massive Trump supporter for quite some time now. I've spread his message far and wide all over the Internet, and it has made quite a bit of people change their minds. I really like Trump. However, now it has to come to an end. Trump has finally broken the camel's neck, so to speak. I mean, I've had my doubts over the last few months, but with what's been happening these recent weeks has finally made the whole house of cards come crashing down like a line of dominoes. I... I guess this is it eh? It brings me no joy to write this, but... well, I guess I'm with her now... she's just not that bad after all compared to drumpf and I hope the recount costs him the presidency. A shame that it had to end in such an ugly way like this, but Trump left me no choice... I mean I knew the guy was not a rocket surgeon straight from the get-go, but now I feel disillusioned... drumpf was a mongoloid half-wit after all. His critics were right.

Kill yourself.

Bernie is the victim of a vicious media. The only way to defeat our opponents is to demonstrate our passion. I've already donated $150, and this latest attack has motivated me to sell my Pokemon card collection in order to make another donation. I'm so glad that I found that Charizard in a booster pack as a child. I never traded it because I knew its fire was destined to Bern far brighter than ever imagined.

>I guess this is it eh?
Blood type: Syrup
LEAF DETECTED

macadamia nuts have a flag?

>drumpf
>rocket surgeon

Did you get cheated to become such a cuck?

My main problem with Trump is that is is true he has a temperament that is not appropriate for the president. The strange thing is..how he appeals to over half of this country? I didn't think that many people would like an arrogant buffoon like Trump. I seriously don't get the Trump phenomenon..

Silly OP.

Nice try, cucked faggot!

#MAGA

>temperament that is not appropriate for the president

look at the things happening in the world.

people like a change.

Wud fugg.

Just sit back and enjoya laugh faggot... there are things i disagree with trump but the lulz is greater than agreeing with him all the time... stop being a cuck

She looks old and nasty. I bet she is a rostie too. Raise your standards user.

And it's reasonable, mainstream politicians are such cucks

That's the spirit, best laugh was the conference "You are fake news"

Stay mad. Trump won. 8 fucking years :^)

>temperament that is not appropriate for the president

Nigga please.

What is needed right now is a proactive President, not a cool customer.

Hey OP you sound a little retarded. Have you had brain damage recently?!
The democrats are crumbling.
-Pic related

this country needs to be nuked
fucking die

Finally broke the camels neck? Dont you mean "the straw that broke the camels back"

Concern troll

Wtf i hate trump now

This one's good. This one's better tho

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will as a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously. They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them. "We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry. Time will pass, and they will do nothing because all they can do is talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anythingBut none of that will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go do wn in history as an amusing foot note, an embarrassment, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president, a woman who the entire nation thought was a literal criminal but still preferred to Trump. I need to fap

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. Watching this guy's campaign crash and burn is fucking hilarious. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

Why do retarded faggots like you make these stupid fucking posts?

Do something with your life.

Drumpf BTFO he will lose to Hillary Clinton on november 8th mark my fucking words

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. Watching this guy's campaign crash and burn is fucking hilarious. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

my gawd man, please learn english before you try and shitpost. this was absolutely shitty writing.

>Hillary would have refused money from jewish lobbies

SAY IT WITH ME