How does it make you feel Sup Forums? How does it make you feel that you call these people savages?

How does it make you feel Sup Forums? How does it make you feel that you call these people savages?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bY5bWog7QMk
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/aleppo-fake-footage-children-five-peopele-arrested-egyptian-police-a7486541.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/3 isn't bad I guess

i get more upset when comcast starts fucking up my wireless router than i do looking at what is happening in third world countries.

What kinda retard believes this

This is the fakest shit I've ever seen

Why did Russia miss one?

What kind of inhumane prick left that kid alive

is that a grave or a dog burying its turd
no respect for the dead
sad!

Damn bro fuck having borders and laws and shit. That sad little brown kid really made me think.

I didn't kill his parents. I didn't start the war that killed his parents. I didn't start the uprising the began the war that killed his parents.

So, mostly, I just feel a bit hungry.

Sergei you missed one

That 1tb limit really grinds my almonds into liquid.

How does that pic prove anything?

staged
not even bodies buried underneath
this. fuck comcast. worse than ISIS

Oh god, another fake picture

And this is why you'll never be taken seriously

This, considering bacon and egg for lunch, but I could do a trip up to the bakery and get a baguette

Lol what a homeless savage

It makes me feel and think that the sensible thing to do, to ensure these people arent left to the wind, without also exposing US/EU citizens to massive crime increases and terror attacks, is to fund refugee camps like was done all throughout modern history. The US should also stop funding Al Qaeda in Syria, many of whom have defected to ISIS with weapons, training, and cash.

You're absolutely right that these people are suffering and its terrible, the people who call make them less than human are terrible. Your presumed solutions, though, are total dogshit, you are a naive spoilt permababy, and the one and only thing that will really cure your ignorance is a life of pitiless suffering, so get busy.

Same ones that shared pics of dust boy and said 'oh how sad'

this

I also get pissed when McDonald's screws up my order

Fill the middle in.

I wish you fucking doofuses could do half a god damn second of fact checking before you jump on low quality bait like this

[spoiler]>inb4 200 replies[/spoiler]

A kid who sleeps between two dead people is absolutely degenerate.

Sleeps between parents graves.....

pillow and blanket are perfectly clean despite being in dirt every night, legs and feet are also clean.

Of coarse they are savages, what kind of people leave an orphan to sleep out in the open, build a fucking orphanage for fucks sake!!

>tell Domino's to add an extra garlic dip
>they add a can of sprite

Holy shit, it's over for Drumpf. He should resign at this point

Thanks Obama!

>Order Big Tasty with bacon
>Get Big Tasty (no bacon)
>Have to wait over 10 minutes while they fuck around to make me the right burger

Fucking McDonalds

Fake boo-hoo's.

This

>order two medium fries for different orders
>get 1 large order of fries

This is sad, he should join them

You should invest more in cluster munitions.

>Data caps

FUCK HAVING LAWS AND BORDERS AND SHIT
Take more fucking refugees Germany!

Makes me feel as though my feelings will always be used to tug at my heartstrings by cruel propagandists who want gibs.

> Adds another layer of hardened ice

That is very sad OP. As a parent it upsets me.

The only logical choice is to assist Russia and Assad to burn the terrorist filth away as quickly as we can, and stop funding rebels which just encourages more violence.

I'm sure you agree.

>be me
>go to BK
>ask for 2 spicy crispy chicken jrs
>get 2 with both spicy sauce and mayo
>tfw fucking up the order made it 1000000000x better

Fucking hate what they did to the spicy jrs.
Used to be the breading that was spicy and now its some shit sauce they put on it on top of a regular patty.

mudslimes been fighting each other for hundreds of years, chances are they'll still be fighting each other hundreds of years from now

indifferent

This is why I love Sup Forums.

You come here trying to "Sup Forums BTFO" and then the bombs drop. Gotta love it.

These aren't graves you retard.
I saw many people doing this on the beach to protect themselves from the wind.

It makes me feel that this kid has the plague on it, and it would fucking infect a whole village/town.

Fucking shitskins really don't know basic stuff.

hate the group love the individual

He or his parents could take weapon and fight, but they are shitskin pussies, read about soviet partisans, many of them were 12-14 years old

How does this make you feel OP how does it make you feel that these people are savages?

awwww, the emotional appeal that doesn't disclose that his parents were terrorists fighting for isis and his mother was forcibly raped repeatedly as a slave to his father. also that isn't even their son thats some random village kid that ahmed sacrificed for his dead friend for some caveman logic level reason.

fuck off. I do not care for the emotional manipulation of the left. we should have let syria blow itself up and said "eh, fuck it".

sleeping outside is pretty savage

Calling a bicycle a bicycle isn't racist, this isn't any different

THEY JUST WANT SOMEWHERE TO LIVE!

youtube.com/watch?v=bY5bWog7QMk

ENOUGH

WE MUST SECURE THE HOMELAND

justified, otherwise I would not call them so

>see thread
>*unzips dick*
>demlolifeet.wav
>it's a fucking boy

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Summary execution is the only solution

too late you're gay now

Fake

>Make two gravel mounds
>put a boy between them
And I'm supposed to believe this Is rael?

>66% isn't bad
>American education
You're making us look bad, user.

Do not forget

youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

Normal?

fuckin... people are gonna have to die.

They're not European so I feel nothing.

That photo was faked by a photographer who wanted people to feel bad or something

pretty good

Yep. Even getting charged a fee if I go over.

Pretty sure ceo of time Warner is a jew.

OMFG REEEEEEEEEEEEE

holy kek

I don't want to take him away from his parents

Small targets are harder to hit, i guess

the nigga is sleeping on the graves on the ground
he is a fucking animal
people would at least sleep on something,not on the fucking ground

Oh I love this. A Russian saying nigga. Top kek. Not an insult btw. Also stop speaking like a nigger.

> was that two 88's Icecreams

Wow, I'm really impressed by how edgy you are! Most 14 year olds aren't brave enough to say edgy things online like you are!

I like that word, what's your problem?
I thought that word stopped being an insult about 20 years ago. I just like the way it rolls off the tongue, short and concise.

This was a proven fake picture.

Thanks, bong.

fuck off abdul

I'm just fucking about. I like it too. :^)

Is that fucking Zanger Bob?!

Is it edgy if I truly believe it?

muslims desecrating a memorial for British people murdered by muslims, really makes ya think.

>pic related
>not savages

nigger wat??

blatant propganda

His parents were killed by US and Saudi funded jihadi groups.

How do we know that this isn't staged as fuck?

Canada called. They need you back.

It is staged as fuck
>independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/aleppo-fake-footage-children-five-peopele-arrested-egyptian-police-a7486541.html

>Emotional appeal
NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

No you're making America look bad you dumb weeb. 2/3 is 66.666... etc. Not 66%.

Those looks like two mounds of sand with cilindrical stones in them, not graves