Who would help serbia in case of war with albania and kosovo? Who would win?

Who would help serbia in case of war with albania and kosovo? Who would win?

Will they start a world war - again?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=quqisnJmef4
youtube.com/watch?v=lT99kpgItUg
youtube.com/watch?v=IrzU8EBy2ZA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_green_men_(Ukrainian_crisis)
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
godfriedengbersen.com/wp-content/uploads/Ex-Joegoslaven-zijn-een-succesverhaal-de-Volkskrant.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_during_the_Yugoslav_Wars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends who's fighting. If no one jumps in, Kosovo is a non-issue. They have no heavy weapons or an airforce of any kind. They are prohibited. Only thing they've got is a so called police force and a whole bunch of weapons caches for brand spanking new terrorists who would appear in case of conflict. Albania is a bit different story, but one that is also easily defeated in a 1v1.

This isnt even debatable.. Serbia would occupy them within three days.

Serbia would reach Prishtina in 2 days and North Albania in 2 weeks.

But I think we all know that Albanians will just scream NATO HELP IM BEING GENOCIDED and then claim they won the war like they always do

But wouldn't Albania be the aggressor in most scenarios,like in the case of where the global economy collapses and nations are too busy trying not to collapse. Albania would go full nationalist Greater Albania ambitions and invade Macedonia,Greece and Serbia because "muh native Albanians being oppressed".

>Implying they aren't being aggressive as we speak

UCK tried to take over Western Macedonia in 2015/16 and got absolutely BTFO by Macedonians

Albania has neither the resources nor the ability to do something on that scale. Greece alone would stomp the ever loving shit out of any rebellion of that kind. Hell, Macedonia would probably push their shit in within days as well.

Albania is a toothless dog that won't stop barking. For now, it's protected by its masters, but once they're gone, one slap and that bitch is brought to heel.

Absolutely

B

T

F

O

youtube.com/watch?v=quqisnJmef4

Too bad they didn't frag them right then and there. Fucking worthless savage animals.

My family left Serbia prior to the bombing in 1999.

Serbia would destroy them if it weren't for NATO. And Serbia was fucking up the Shqips' shit up.

The only reason NATO got involved was to get a base closer to Russia. NATO couldn't give a fuck about "SAVE DUH ALBANIANS" shtick.

Albania is so pathetic they need special forces to stop a civillian train... Oh why do they even exist. What have they done for the world, nothing just cry to their overlord and proceed to get raped. When NATO finaly comes they act like they actualy won. Blind fools dont even realise that they are being cucked by America. Eventualy when America is finished leaching the natural resources in Kosovo they will be helpless against the Serbs as their calls to arms will fall upon deaf ears.

Honestly I wish my government wouldn't protect the Albanian scum. They're fucking subhumans and the Serbs would be doing a public service by wiping them out.

Thank you Burgerbro.
Like I don't get why Serbia has a shitty rep on Sup Forums. We remove kebabs.

>Like I don't get why Serbia has a shitty rep on Sup Forums.
because of constant attacks from albozergs (mostly from diaspora) and turning every thread like this into shitstorm. wonder why they haven't infested this yet

The Albanians arent responding because they are having sex with their mothers right now. FUCKIN DOGS

I dream of this beautiful plot twist...

>serbia attacks albania and kosovo
>shiptars escape to Croatia for shelter and help from the UN and NATO
>Croatia gathers up buses and exports them back, right back to serbbro hands

>hilarity ensues

and also there is one fucking bosniak who doesn't skip a day to create a thread where he's shilling against serbs, and albozergs and some croats and bulgars really do adore him. so other people from here probably get pretty much distorted image about us.

i'm not saying we're the only victims though, but i doubt there is no bigger shilling against us than anyone from here in the balkans

but in the end, who cares? this whole board is autistic by itself, so anyone shouldn't be really bothered with it

Sounds deliciously genocidal. I like it.

this

My support will be BALLS like: I'll support, but I won't join in.

>Be Analbanian
>Driving with your Analbanian son
>Get pulled over by military police
>Think its a good idea to throw a fucking grenade on the APC
>Get massacred

Lmao what a bunch of retards

youtube.com/watch?v=lT99kpgItUg

as a smelly """bosniak""" diaspora i apologize for his behaviour. ex-yu serbocroats really should stick together (not in a yugonostalgicar way tho)

I don't give à fuck about slavs

this

Just think, if we would ever to put our differences aside, and BTFO all the scum that is left.

>divide the land
>all is good

Is Karadjec alive?

1. No one
2. Albania
3. No

it's karadzic, but however. he's alive but rotting in hague's prison

I would help Albanians, fuck s*rbian scum.

Macedonians slinging dick and taking care of business. Good shit.

t. Adem Jasari

Please enlighten me: who would come to our aid?

classic.
it doesn't take a lot of mental gymnastics to come to conclusion that you're albo diaspora, though. it's as clear as a day, like always. and it became boring.

No one needs to come to our aid so long as no one is coming to their aid.

Russian Volunteers

youtube.com/watch?v=IrzU8EBy2ZA

Get out of my country please.

nie zesraj się s*rbska kurwo xD

Camp Bondsteel is right there in their neighborhood. Do you really think USA won't leave them their equipment, like they did with ISIS?

Not enough of them, though.

>hague
Why do you retards always type 'hague'? It pisses me off.

And believe me, no one would come to their aid.

No one really came to help Ukraine.

If it's a country of zero interest to either US or Russia, or if it's a country that pisses off either Russia or the US, no one will help.

because it's how it's spelled in english you swamp monkey

It's Den Haag

sorry

>look i know how to use google translate therefore i'm not albo
nice try

>Who would help serbia in case of war with albania and kosovo?
I have no choice , but i would enjoy going to this war
>Who would win?
In a 1on1 scenario we would win hands down , but if they get help from nato , there is no telling what could happen , because the geopolitical situation being as it is , we have to do a genocide ,anything else will just be pointless , even if we allow a few of them they will spawn themselves into a majority within 2 generations , they spawn like 9 zergs per broodmother we can't compete with that somali level of production.
>Will they start a world war - again?!
We don't think things trough , I'm not going to pretend we are not retarded when it comes to war , so we might start it recklessly , but the point is the war for Kosovo has to happen , sooner or later , this is on everyones mind , we will take the first chance we get to genocide them and take our ancestral land back , at least i hope.

Insignificant. They would need 100 Bondsteels in order to amass enough hardware to resist the combined arms of Serbian army, no matter how fragile it is at the moment. Kosovo only has a police force with small arms and not even a proper AT support. Albanian army is no better. Their armor core is consisted of old T55s and Chinese Type 56 or whatever the fuck those tanks are called. Useless. They can't do shit.
Germans would be there I can guarantee it, and the rest of the scandinavian whores who are sucking multi kulti dick 24/7

The question is rather what would Serbia win by reclaiming Kosovo? Nothing at all. They use Kosovo as an excuse for their political fail to even secure the borders from external Muslims. Why would such failed politicians try to secure inside Muslims? Hmmm. Making borders is easier than fighting cancer.

It's The Hague, you fucking idiot.

It's called Hague in English you retard

zesrałem się z bólu dupska jebanej górskiej małpy
>implying that google translate can translate anything to polish properly

I think those totally unidentified polite people from Crimea would jump in. God works in misterious ways

Another idiot.

What are you talking about kek?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_green_men_(Ukrainian_crisis)
An anonymous nomad army coming to help those who need it the most

They would be well taken care of. Tell em to drop by anytime.

>Little Green men

Upside down Serbia confirmed Santaland

>Polite people

Top kek

>From Crimea
From Syria on the way home

no sane polish would support albozergs. you are either their 2nd generation diaspora or some rapefugee

This is good shit.

Please tell me something Serbbros, is it just me or there is suddenly a lot of butthurt Alboshit diaspora these few days? Did i miss something?

Well If Albania joined in, Kosovo would not be the only goal. Sea access would become a possibility and i think Serbia would like some beaches.

i think they were always here but the shitposting increases as the tension between serbian and kosovo government increases

Thread theme

>Who would win?
the jews

B A S E D

Btw, Croatbro, my cousins say all your girls are fucking sluts. Is this true? Are there no good Catholic girls left?
>t. half-Croat diaspora nigger; the worst of niggers because my mom didn't teach me the language

>half-Croat
what is the other half?
>my mom didn't teach me the language
it's never too late m8

Itt:Serbs playing victim but calling for genocide in the same thread.
Go to work or sth.Your country is shit and so is mine.War is good for nobody.I don't want my kids to go through what i had to go through.

It was funny though, yesterday i saw maybe 5 anti Serbia threads and they were all filled with analbanians praising their ""country"" yet only a few of them actually had an albo flag.

It's great that all those business and land opportunities exist, but how will that benefit regular people. Ukraine war isn't benefiting anybody but elites.

Russia would help. Maybe Trump would help by making NATO not go there.

yes and along albozerg diaspora there is some bosniak who creates them on daily basis

5th august 1995 best day of my life

what, like you got shellshocked in vukovar? kek

>what is the other half?
Spanish. Actual Spanish, not Mexican. I do speak the language because I grew up in Spain; I'm only here on an exchange programme.

>it's never too late m8
It's fucking scary. The cases creep me out, and I'm only able to identify individual words. I'm seized by the fear that I will never master it.

My only motivation would be my grandparents.

>Who would help
I would fucking help them and i would win the war if i had to
I would voluntarily go to Hague court with Dr. Seselj as my lawyer while the Swedes try to find the 784 corpses of albozerg women, children and captive terrorists which are spread in lakes after being processed in wood chippers that have a tin roof over them so that no satellite can acquire clear footage.
I would be innocent of the crime and demand 6 000 000 euros worth of gold for slander and false charge.
Prior to that, i would change my name in Shlomo Shekkelberg and send letters to SAYYQRETTE EEEYZREEYELLE so that they intervene and lobby for me.
Id go back to normal after that, using my money to buy land in siberia and build a permanent place of residence.

>It's fucking scary. The cases creep me out, and I'm only able to identify individual words. I'm seized by the fear that I will never master it.
never give up m80, and the earlier you learn it the better (faster) you'll laster its fluency

*master

neger alsjeblieft, ik ga nergens heen.

1v1 would never happen. NATO would bomb the serbcucks back to Stone Age again, and Russia would again do nothing since they're just as cucked as Serbia is
>incoming butthurt Cuckovic response

I might. Living in an American college town produces levels of disgust that you couldn't possibly imagine. It's not even this bad in Spain, but I want to get away, although I know better to believe the 'Balkan waifus are traditional' meme.

Ik zou me eerder druk maken over andere minderheden.

"In de laatste integratie-onderzoeken van tien jaar geleden,
kwamen ex-Joegoslaven samen met Iraanse migranten al als
succesvolste groep naar voren. Met een werkloosheidspercentage in
2004 van 17 procent, tegenover een gemiddelde onder migranten
van 25 procent. Sinds het uitbreken van de economische recessie in
2008 is de toename van de werkloosheid onder voormalig
Joegoslaven minimaal gebleven, in tegenstelling tot die onder
andere groepen migranten. Hun arbeidsparticipatie behoort tot een
van de hoogste"

godfriedengbersen.com/wp-content/uploads/Ex-Joegoslaven-zijn-een-succesverhaal-de-Volkskrant.pdf

And this is why my ancestors (and everybody else) left Slovenia before 1900...

But I'll help you with a meme pic.

>1v1 would never happen
because you would cry to NATO again once serbs steamroll you kek

NATO disbanding when?

Why all this negative attitude against your neighbours?

My country of the United States would steamroll you. Russia would literally do nothing because we have them neutered. Serbs can only be aggressors against smaller ill equipped armies, otherwise pic related happens
Bomb Roasted serbcucks best day of my life

The Serb rep goes back to the "new" cold war. Serbs were aligned with Russia (both Orthodox) so fucking Serbia was a way to fuck Russia and keep them both down. Just like the CIA arming Chechens.

All that "muh evil Serbs", "muh genocide", "we gotta bomb them", while ignoring what the mudslimes and Croats were doing at the same time. The Yugoslav war was the last major conflict BEFORE the internet, so the CIA propaganda still sticks.

Perpetual self victimisation, serb, bosniak and croat nationalists constantly repeat propaganda where they are the ultimate victims. When you are the ultimate victim you can justify any violent action against the percieved agressor. Its pretty nigger tier behaviour desu.

top kek. Are Serbs the only nation in the world that keeps starting and losing wars? What is it so irrational with you people? Let's rewind a bit:

>Attack Slovenia - lose
>Attack Croatia - lose
>Attack Bosnia - lose
>Montenegro separates
>Kosovo separates

All of this happened after little to no foreign intervention, some countries even had an embargo on weapons and still managed to defend themselves against Serbscum "warriors".

So, again, please - do start more wars. You're only going to lose them like you have always lost them.

If you think Sup Forums is an accurate representation of how the world feels about Serbia - you're really fucking wrong. People here enjoy your autism and chimping out, but other than that, you're pretty much universally hated because of your false bravardo, brownish skin an autistic behavior.

Oh and something else - Russia doesn't give a flying fuck about you. Get over it. They like to keep you on a leash and use you as little warrior dogs to fulfill their geopolitical interests in the Balkans from time to time. Other than that, they couldn't care less.

When was the last time Serbia has won a war? Exactly.

And it is not going to happen again. There is just something in your genetic code that makes you lousy subhuman warriors.

*drops mic on a Serbcucks head*

For a Serb, to lie is like to breathe. It is their modus operandi, like the father of their nation in your pic related said.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_during_the_Yugoslav_Wars

>Attack Bosnia
>Lose

Yea, they totally lost

Yes they have. Bosnia is still a united sovereign country, officially acknowledged by the entire world and the "Serbian" part of it is crumbling economically, with white plague eating them away.

I've been there, people are actually starving and either:

a) moving to Serbia
b) starving
c) going abroad

>My country of the United States
except it's not your country kek. your country is the purest shithole that ever existed in this world.

you are poorfag diaspora who can just sit and watch how their kebab cousins get exterminated one by one

Sanxhak/Vojvodina indipendence when?

Albanians and similar tribes of balkans can smell that that their protectors, sponsors and guardians are about to leave.
It happens every time when some occupying empire comes to the balkans, serbs are the only ones resisting properly, so they are the main target, the occupier uses other tribes against them.
Happened after turds, happened in ww1, happened in ww2 and it happened in the 90s.
But in the end, all tribes bow down to the serb ruler, be it king or a political party with the seat in Belgrade.
But before, serbs were forgiving, wanting to unite everyone, which makes me personally angry and nauseous.
I dont think serbs have the same opinions anymore, especially with the albanians.
Everything that the serbs were falsely accused of will come true, when it is least convenient for those who cried for NATO HELYP DJENOSAYD!!!
Thats why you see this both political and somewhat economic pressure, like when a tiny gyppo child comes to kick a fallen man in the head and run away fast, thinking he knocked him down all by himself.
If serbs had support that albos had from US, but serbs getting only 2% of that support from russia, imagine 2,5 million muslims getting butchered in 3 months.
It'd be a fucked up thing to do, but nobody would restrain himself from it.
Nobody, despite that the Orthodox church doesnt allow shit like that, like anyone would give a shit about religion in a blood frenzy anyway.
But albos can smell it coming to them. They only have some 10s of thousands serbs left in Kosovo, yet they cant sleep peacefully.
I personally rejoice when albos threaten and brag about war crimes, it calms me down knowing that what i believe and know about them is right. And i also know what must be done.
No lobby will save you when the time comes.
This isnt the 90s anymore and billy is going to die from aids. So is his wife. Their daughter will be a rentable fuckmeat passed around at frat parties when a member turns 21.

just as i've said here , don't fall on the baits of this shill and 82 iq albozergs who support him

>For a Serb, to lie is like to breathe

I despise you bosnian low-iq inbred disgusting accent faggots. You people should be cast into space to dissolve in cosmic radiation. Fucking plague of Europe.

Aligning with your pathetic nation was the worst decision Croatia made and will make, ever. Repugnant.

Reminder that if you want the albozerg/bosnian/croat shills to go away all you have to do is ignore them, they cant survive without You's

>Bosnia
>Sovereign country

kek you shitholes are gypsy-tier scum, you don't even have your history as pic related you steal everything from Serbs and Croats and call it yourself like the ultimate Jew you are, Zlatan.

based