Mike Enoch is a total fraud

archive.is/hVx8k

>As the doxxing unfolded this weekend, Peinovich said nothing on Twitter or on his own site. Contacted via email by Salon, he denied being Mike Enoch but admitted to having been involved with TRS.

>“I was involved with that site years ago, writing a few libertarian articles for them and using my PayPal for the exactly zero donations that the site ever got when it was still a libertarian blog,” he wrote.

>Peinovich then claimed he had disassociated himself from TRS after it became overtly pro-Nazi: “I cut off ties when they went the direction they are going now, and that was 4 years ago. Honestly I have not thought much about them. As you can see from all public writings I am libertarian. My wife is Jewish. Do you really believe that I am this person?”

>The TRS creator then asked Salon to help him deny that he was Enoch: “If you give any fucks at all then you could print that this is all bullshit. We are now being harassed not only by communists but by actual neo nazis.”

>When asked if he would be willing to conduct a telephone interview, Peinovich replied, “Let me talk to my wife.” He never answered back.

>As the evidence continued to mount linking him to the Enoch identity, Peinovich decided to fess up to his devoted Nazi fans in a post for TRS’ password-protected forums, part of which read:

Mike Peinovich is a conman. He tells the white nationalists that he is a nazi and tells the media that he is not a nazi because he has a jewish wife. He also cries about being bullied by neo-nazis.

Daily Reminder that it was Mike Enoch who started the nazi salutes at NPI. This fat fraud has singlehandedly destroyed the far right movement in the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R95f7VwXqIw
dailystormer.com/heres-the-thing/
venturephilosophy.blogspot.com/2013/03/davis-mj-aurini-caught-with-his-pants.html
youtu.be/yFalXA-RNjI?t=31m1s
stallman.org/doxing.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He tells Salon that he cannot be a Nazi because his wife is Jewish. Then he tell the white nationalists that his wife is just 1/4 jewish so all this is just "purity spiraling".

This man is a pathetic fraud.

Bump

Samefagging like anyone gives a shit.

Bump!

A fucking kike triying subvert the oposition, never saw that coming.

1/4 Jewish...

Do you think his Jew wife cucked him with his half brother while he's wearing a chastity belt? Do you think he got pozzed by one of the gay drag queens his wife hangs out with?

>(((Peinovich)))
lol and this guy made fun of (((Cernovich)))

This guy must have some serious mental issues to be able to lead a double life as a hardcore neo Nazi while simulatenously being married to a Jewish cuckoldress who works as a fucking diversity officer

Rip

Don't forget how he laughed at Spencer making fun of that fat guy despite being such a fat slob himself.

Mike Enoch is a fat coward with no self-awareness who should kill himself.

Bump!

Also.

POO IN IT
O
O

I
N

I
T

even if that was enoch nobody would care that his wife is a jew you faggot street shitter

>show about hating jew niggers
>brother is a nigger
>is a jew
>wife is jewish diversity officer
>advocate white genocide.

Why Take Poo To The Loo?

Daily 620 million Indians are defecating in the open. That's half the population dumping over 65 million kilos of poo out there every day. If this poo continues to be let loose on us, there will be no escaping the stench of life threatening infections, diseases and epidemics.

It's time to take the poo to the loo.

Goodnight sweet prince

youtube.com/watch?v=R95f7VwXqIw

TRS shills desperately trying to change the topic after their hero got busted for having a jewish wife and being a total fraud.

Only occasionally browsed TRS before but fuck that site and Mike Enoch, not giving them anymore traffic

Honestly maybe this is what is needed now. Maybe white nationalism/alt-right thought needs to come out of the shadows and be legitimized by level-headed and successful people whose lives are consistent with the ideology. I'm not trash talking Mike, I enjoyed some of his insights and comedy, but the movement is bigger than him.

>TRS is a fraud organisation

Gee. What a surprise. Boy, they always seemed so serious and intellectually stimulating.

i support mike and will continue to donate to TRS

dailystormer.com/heres-the-thing/

TRS has always been run by hypocritical frauds. Two of their writers were at the center of this story from way back in 2013: venturephilosophy.blogspot.com/2013/03/davis-mj-aurini-caught-with-his-pants.html

I hope this was worth the momentum or progress we could have made. I don't know who would work with anti-fa to destroy one of their own. Although what mike did is unforgivable. So good job all around guys we look weak .

i think hes funny
should i really expect him to already be living as a nazi in this era?

Nice leftest article you posted.

>tfw don't have a fucking clue who what TRS or Mike Enoch is

i doubt it was anyone but antifa

jew honeypot personality cult tried to copy pol memes and profit off of it.

I spend way to much time on Sup Forums and somehow haven't heard about him until a week ago.

And this guy is supposed to be "our" leader?

OP can't bump their own thread retard

No, he just ran TRS. You should actually listen, their content was and hopefully still will be good.

Not my fault that the right-wing spergosphere was too cucked to criticize and weed out degenerate hypocrites within its own movement.

You havent been listening since the ferguson riots?

>being married to a Jewish cuckoldress who works as a fucking diversity officer

say it isnt true

HAIL TRUMP
HAIL OUR PEOPLE
HAIL VICTORY

>SJW antifa faggots dox a fatass who no one cared about
>Trump is still POTUS in 5 days
>still republican majorities almost everywhere

Yeah they sure did win. Also we got like 500,000 more fatasses who will scream nazi memes in a podcast.

>Sup Forums mods ban safety squad threads
>won't ban these

cross posting has been discouraged by mods ehre for a while, i've been listening for about 8 months and they had some pretty good news discussion on FtN every sunday. McFeels was one of the few to accurately predict that Trump would win the electoral and lose the popular

sad to see that go to be honest family

I'm glad I attacked this shitposting moron. Dealing with a few dozen shills was ok since I got to watch them whine and shit all over themselves in full on damage control. What a bunch of short bus riders.

>"TRS redpills legions!"
No, you amass a large group of people who were already redpilled by others.

>"100,000 listeners!"
Yeah, really impressive. It's almost like a local broadcast in any large city in the world. I get 100,000 people a day on my material too.

>"Let's shill everyone who criticizes us!"
Good fucking luck fagspice.

f u c k

>Daily Reminder that it was Mike Enoch who started the nazi salutes at NPI.
This is the first thing I thought of when I heard about his Jew wife. He shilled hard as fuck for Nazi saluting after that event too, creating a real rift in the alt-right.

Anyone who appropriates 1940 German nazism in current year America irl is either a shill or autistic.

Kek is the one meme and Warwick is his profit.

I don't give a shit about the half brother, or the shebrew, or the denial.
All I want to know is why re his eyes so fucking tiny?

wow i didn't think there was anyone here who didn't know what shill means but i guess is was wrong

The french podcast, "Démocratie participative" that was promoted on TRS is remaining silent since the beginning of the doxxing.

The hosts of this podcast were actual and respected activists of the french far right dissidence.

Does anyone has more info concerning these guys, and especially Boris LeLay? They could be in serious trouble with the french authorities if they were to be doxxed (although Lelay is already in trouble with them), plus they will surely lose a lot of credibility in the far-right milieu because of that shit...

The Soral shills will be so much over it in no time, i can see it coming...

I listen to TRS, this is pretty sad to find out. "Do as I say, not as I do" gays up his message quite a bit. I am just glad that this happened now if it had to happen at all. There could not be any better time, we just won the presidency but the great meme war to save our people and civilization has only just begun. Imagine if we found out Enoch was a fatass with s Jew wife during the election or after a serious movement had matured. We'd need a kristallnacht to clear that shit up, better to purge now.

what material

TRS network has several podcasts
just one of their shows gets 100,000 listeners weekly

>singlehandedly destroyed
In what sense. we now have evidence that the alt-right aren't "Neo-Nazi's" but something else.

>This fat fraud has singlehandedly destroyed the far right movement in the US.

How is that possible when I don't even know who he is?

Keep 8pol faggot drama over on that cucksite, poolord.

I'm really dissapointed, I found the podcasts fun to listen too.

At this point there is no defending Enoch, but I do feel like doing of people like bulbasaur has set us back.

This whole fiasco is going to be a huge deterent to anyone else who thought about creating any alt right media anonymously. Seems like its only a given that you'll be found out eventually. Sucks, cause I really wanted to get into making edgy parody songs.

Shitskins and kikes are going to make 1000 threads a day about this now I guess. Why do I care if antifa got some podcast shut down. I guess I'm a progressive jew lover now.

The nazi salutes split Spencer's alt-right from older nationalists like Jared Taylor, Brimelow and the alt-lite crowd.

This latest dox has split Spencer's alt-right from the younger hardcore crowd with Nazi sympathies.

Ultimately the fat slob Enoch has resulted in Spencer's alt-right being totally isolated.

I get that daily without the benefit of my own website. I am unimpressed.

He's just proof that even surrounded by these people you can't get along.

It's disappointing but ultimately meaningless to the movement.

Poo shill detected

He's not going to take down the jewish cabal
he can't even be asked to go to the gym
look at how fat he is

>I guess I'm a progressive jew lover now.

Just like your hero Mike Enoch then?

hes a fucking comedian with hilarious material
what the fuck is all this purity shit
im not expecting a guy who rants about gassing kikes to be jesus lol

Its obviously a russian psy op they must be identity thieving through things. Whoever is posing as enoch that is.

>what is sarcasm
You self hating shitskins that lurk Sup Forums have been making nonstop threads about this for 2 days now. You act like you won some battle against de ebil whiteman. How long can you gloat about shutting down some fat dudes podcast?

>I don't give a shit about the half brother, or the shebrew, or the denial.

Normally I wouldn't, but he wanted to be a larper. You can't go around larping and telling everyone about how larping as a nazi is the best system then be a secret jew race mixer.

Maybe you retards shouldn't be larping because you know you would all be rounded up.

compare Enoch's reaction to pic related dox

she owned it and is doing more

Is... cripplechan now all poo in loos?

ha just found your shit
a handful of 5 digit view youtube videos
you're most succesful shit isn't even OC

you think minecraft videos are helping the movement

stop shilling yourself

trs goys made mistakes

they met people like cernovich irl
they shared a lot of information with each other

complete seperation right from the beginning can protect you

>found the Jewtube of a random user
Are you a wizard?

I wouldn't trust that to be Styx unless he posts a time stamp, which he usually does. Styx deleted his first video on it cuz he pussied out tho

nah i rate the cunt, TRS is dank shit
just really disappointed by how fat the guy is

every member of our race should look and act presentable
that is how we win
we be better
we be something to emulate

that pic: he got his shirt splattered by some antifa protestor

>Daily Reminder that it was Mike Enoch who started the nazi salutes at NPI.
So people saw Peinovich doing the salute?

oh it wasn't hard

I don't give a shit,
if thats some user larping as this styx guy then he already knows he's a fag

Hes lying. I know goys that have met him irl and they dont deny it.

The only problem is people like you who shit everything up. What Mike did was shitty but what your doing is worse your making us look weak.

I listen to the TRS who is he? The heavy sounding guy?

Yes the fat alcoholic who sounds like Seth Rogen. He maybe as Jewish as Seth Rogen too.

yes

First salon article worth reading. Interesting that it
didn't name Enoch's kike wife & her diversity connections.
It seems everyone is covering for this guy, left and right.
Anglin actually suggested no one at TRS knew - total bullshit - and he barely addressed it.
Weev posted supportive comments.
All day board hit with this 1/4 jew wife malarkey.

Weird because he was the most racist out of all of them. He drops "these people" more than anyone else. He's always the guy that seems to have pure hatred, I guess he's just a good actor.

>TRS is run by racemixers and literal cuckolds who lie about everything and live in mom's basement
>Real problem is people who are not okay with this

Makes perfect sense, goy!

The Daily Shoah is basically the projection of Mike Enoch's degenerate family.

he admitted to starting it. hitler was very right

> Alright youtube the legacy media is going the way of tinhorn dictators. It's actually realy funny to see shills still defending bubba bill.
Trump is actually a new york democrat. Don't you think it's odd ? That the establishment is actively working against one of their own ? I do. Peace out.

Why would he blow his carefully constructed cover by doing nazi salutes in person?

I thought he didn't want anyone to know that he was a nazi?

>fat red-faced retard

Yep checks out.

Hilarious how all these racist retards turn out to be the biggest losers on Earth.

Hitler, by the way, would never have put up with this shit.

He was utterly incorruptible and shunned all degeneracy, even among members of his inner circle (told Goering to stop being a fat fuck and got Goebbels to stop slutting around all day)

I Always knew he was a dodgy cunt. Whatever is salvaged from this,they need people who are not degenerate larpers to move forward. its all hilariously tragic and fuck kikecernovich.

Yeah he gave a speech before the press were there and gave a Nazi salute at the end of it. Keep in mind 95%+ of the people there no him and probably respected him, so what he does is very impressionable.
Then after the event he went on a few podcasts like red ice and proceeded to call anyone questioning LARPing as a Nazi in America a cuck.

Now that it turns out his wife is a super Jewy Jew, it looks like it was calculated.

His wife is jewish and goes to drag shows, she is totally into the whole LGBTQ degenerate lifestyle.

His father is a cuckold who married a woman who had a kid with a black man i.e. he has a mulatto half-brother.

His family is a fucking mess which still doesn't excuse him being a fat cunt though.

PS: Investigations are underway whether his mom is Jewish. She does have a very jewish sounding surname.

>random user
Thats styx. Him and Molyneux own politics on youtube.

No, I am glad they did this now. I would not have wanted to find this out later.

Why would he try to deny that he's a neo nazi, when so many people know that he is in fact a neo nazi irl?

That's what threw me off the hardest. I was agressively defending him yesterday, because all I knew at that point was that his wife was at least 1/4 jew and that he was fat. Now that I know about the extent of what his wife does, I don't know what to say. I like the TRS goys, and I actually do believe that many of them didn't know.

When is the next daily shoah going to come out to see if he does end up leaving?

youtu.be/yFalXA-RNjI?t=31m1s
here he is talking about initiating the larpy salutes

Finally someone who gets it. Enoch sabotaged the alt-right by starting those nazi salutes at the conference.

At that time he said anyone who doesn't like nazi salutes in public is a cuck.

Now his fangirls say anyone who objects to Enoch's wife being Jewish is purity spiralling or punching to the right.

Hypocritical scum.

I think he's just trying to avoid scrutiny from the media and save face. He seems to have been a fake.

richard spencer gave a speech, then said hail trump at the end, raising his glass.

then apparently mike enoch (and coincidentally a bunch of actual jewish infiltrators) in the crowd gave nazi salutes for the cameras. it blew up big in the media and caused the mainstream right and trump to denounce the "alt right" a label which enoch and trs were trying so hard to get every far right person to identify as. smells a lot like jewish subversion, either richard spencer is in on it too or he is naive as fuck to associate with jews

>doxxxxxxxing
stallman.org/doxing.html

Honestly I bet a bunch of these fucks work for the FBI

FBI has been infiltrating white supremacist groups since forever

Enoch and Spencer are very suspect