IT'S HAPPENING

ISRAEL CHIMPING OUT AND BOMBING TEHRAN

mobile.twitter.com/abasaslani?lang=en

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/abasaslani?lang=en
techcrunch.com/2016/09/09/the-drone-race-is-off-and-running-with-israel-in-the-lead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mobile.twitter.com/abasaslani?lang=en
DUMB PHONE POSTER

REEEEEEEE

>not being comfy in bed while browsing Sup Forums

>GOING TO BED

Are you a caffeine addict?

Thanks Obama.

i hope it is true

>omg lol xD don't even TALK to me until I've had my coffee, lmao.

would be great to see iran coming after you

ARE YOU A COUCH POTATO?

considering saudi army is being completely fucked over by unskilled opponents recently, i doubt they'd survive a war without western support (which they most likely would receive)

worst case scenario, all out war in the region and hundreds of millions displaced refugees race towards europe

saudi is controlled by isreal lol

They shot down a drone.

IGOTTAGETMOVINGNEEDTOWORKOUTGOTTARUNMYOWNBUSINESSIWILLNOTLETLIFEPASSMEBYMTHEARTISPALPATINGTIMEFORMORECOFFEE

>Not using a laptop for that.

>using a laptop in bed
>not an IBM deep blue mainframe

Good taste

You only like laptops because theyre big and black

Does Iran casually have Flak Cannons lying on top of apartment buildings?

What the fuck?

NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKENUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKENUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKENUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKENUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE

>implying you'd turn down installing a zpu on your roof.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Israel is based!

NEET degenerate scum

have yet to see any evidence it was Israel

They are actually Iranian ancaps and they have their right to defend their airspace.

this

We were fine until the jews fucked everything AGAIN!

wow, you sure were quick on the draw with that graphic.

but also...

>implying Sweden doesn't have big guns stashed away somewhere...

found the Jew

I see that numbers at the end of your post form sequence
Good job! I congratulate you

Ya'll got trolled on twigger ya dumb goyim

>implying Sweden doesn't have big guns stashed away somewhere...

>implying it isn't in the mosques

i didnt make it, i stole it :^)

nice digits my brother

>be Iranian ancap
>see planes entering into your private airspace
>the noise disrespecting the NAP
>create a floating turnpike
>charge a small fee
>jewish air companies aren't paying with bitcoins or gold, but with paper money they're printing
>Israeli air force send their drones to take the place
>you obliterate them with your recreative rheinmetall 20mm twin anti-aircraft cannon
>somehow your the bad guy

(OP) #
Swallow this fucking red pill..because it's the only one you need. All the others look sweeter but are made by Jews and have very toxic poison inside. They even make most of the "gas the kikes" memes to sucker you in as a confidence trick. They are in fact the most vocal larping Nazi Jew haters on Sup Forums
Jew shills are behind practically every JewSA post on Sup Forums directing the narrative. They are swarming this board at all times in huge numbers.

>"Potato nigger" "Irish not white"

Most of the time it's coming from Americunt, circumcised "white" mutt, GOLDBURGERS and the rest of the time it's usually their cock sucking wannabes, the Ausfailians, self hating cunts who's anscestory consists of Irish/Bristsh convicts, criminal masterminds who were deported for stealing bread and sheeeeiiitt, basically 17th century chavs and gyppos..probably why the current crop of Ozzy scum always try's to live the "thug life" as a TRANSNIGGA

All playing the divide and destroy game. Of course they are hoping this meme will catch on...and don't fall for the "it's only memeing" and "just banter" bollocks. Most of you guys on here are young and impressionable and the "bantz" are designed to Humiliate, discredit, divide, subvert and destroy..and don't let any bullshit artist tell you different.

They sussed the huge Irish influence across the states and beyond, which acts as a white unifier..needs to be destroyed..seeing as just about every mutt in Murcia has Irish roots..they shill fucking hard the "non white" meme with 18th century British and prodestant propaganda cartoons as "proof"

If Sup Forums wasn't full of fucking subversive kikes it would have been shut down ages ago for the blatant "anti semitism" here..why do you think ((((they)))) allow this site to exist? Only one reason..to infiltrate and use for their own means.

You don't see how easy duped you are..take a look at your new KIKE HOUSE for proof.

They make strategic plans for Sup Forums on a Jew site.

>jews overtly trying to draw us into more conflict

Traitors hang with their handlers, by the way.

>be Jews
>cause worldwar for the 3rd time

3rd?

1st was some Jewish conspiracy
2nd was Holocaust and rise of communism

>some Jewish conspiracy
lol, k

>Holocaust and rise of communism
wtf!

>doesn't know that phone posting is actually anonymous
>every time I restart, I get a new IP

and send GPS cords with some precise personal info. enjoy the party van famlam

Why don't you take the sim pill user?

>He has a macbook air.
>How can Apple even compete

>muh holocaust :^((((

>devil in SA

they shot down a none military drone

it's nothing

fuck larp

some kid is gonna have a bad day when the irgc comes to his house

What makes you think it's Israel?

>be germany
>unironically complain about other people starting world wars

Israel is the most advanced military state nearby, creates the best and most drones in the world and have been using them since the 90s.

The imagery of a drone bombing an arab wedding was popularized by an American attack but Israel has been doing that years before drones got popular in the US military.

Wait, since when are israeli drones better than Murican' ones?

Israel sells Drones to militaries around the world and have been doing it for a very long time.
>techcrunch.com/2016/09/09/the-drone-race-is-off-and-running-with-israel-in-the-lead/
>Given Israel’s pioneering work with military drone technology, it is no surprise the country is the biggest military drone exporter in the world, supplying almost 61 percent of the drones sold since 1985.

I know that but that doesn't mean they got the best right.

Thruth

why hasn't Sup Forums joined the military yet? get to see Europe, GI bill pussy... what's stopping you?

thinking of volunteering for help paying for grad school. also, military career advice thread - vets welcome.

Lol their AA is worse than Iraqs was. Can't wait to invade this stupid non nation.

ITS HAPPENINGS