Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

niggermania.com/library/Race Differences In Intelligence.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

b-but it was cold and sheit! you can't build nice things during winter !

It looks like the wooden one is just an entry way for an UNDER GROUND HOME in case you didnt know those existed

Fuck off Jared

The thing is, Africans never evolved beyond those huts until the Europeans came along.

Subtle difference: the one on the right was made 1,200 years ago by a race of traders, warriors and explorers who made massive advannces in the fields of sailing, navigation, ship-building and metallurgy while also discovering North America. The one on the left was made yesterday by an HIV-infested African.

According to theory the africans were stuck on the stone age because of circumstances. If that theory was to be proven right then the after the circumstances changed with the european bringing civilization to them they should be able to adapt, maintain and advance civilization just like the rest of the europeans and asians. That didn't happen. However the same theory could be applied to northern europeans which did adapt, maintain and advance civilization once they were introduced to it. That's the big difference between the two.

The thing is the one on the left is a modern day african dwelling where as the one on the right is a historical reconstruction.

Just one question mate...

What did cameras look like 50 000 years ago?

Quality looks decent

>50,000 years up until the modern era.

>Mud huts and grass.
>No written language
>No domesticated animals
>No inventing the wheel.

Meanwhile

Sawn lumber. Requiring logging, woodcutting and dimensional timber construction. Requiring domesticated animals to haul. Metal mining, smelting and forging. Toolmaking. More importantly effective collaboration between many individuals.

For at least 3000 years of actual human civilization.

Your picture may as well be comparing a horse and cart with an automobile. Shack on the right, no matter how crude by modern standards, requires technologies and social practices light years ahead than shack on the left.

All of which were and still are well beyond the capabilities of 80-IQ niggers.

>80-IQ niggers.

Only if they have significant white admixture. There is literally not one Subsaharan African country with an average IQ of 80.

I am wondering, is the one on the right a barn?

and the nords never evolved until the south of europe came along

Hut on the right: 1000's of years ago.

Hut on the left: Today.

/thread

Lol you fucked up! That sunken house was built to show how they weren't built!!! West stow. Look it up.

>The shit hut is still being used
> Whites built civilisation faster
>Niggers require more resources
>OP is a Sydney Uni Cuck.

Maybe the different climate and resources ay a role? And time?

Sup Forums BTFO

you wish. people in your shit country still live in thatched huts

It's even worse than we imagined

JUST A REMINDER THE EU CLASSIFIES ANYONE WITH

This was true until the moors and other mudslimes raped and pillaged Mediterranean Europe for centuries.

They did so much fucking that blonde hair blue eyes became Brown hair Brown eyes.

yea? then explain why us and spain ruled half the planet 600 years after such 'moor replacement' like Sup Forums likes to say, while the scandinavians were fucking irrelevant during the entire history of europe

So what?
The people from the right building continue being beautiful and civilized, while niggers will keep being ugly, obnoxious, stupid and diseased for as long as they live.

Don't talk shit about our comfy thatched roof cottages you cultureless, King-rejecting yank. It's better than whatever it is you call a house.

Pic related, average American "house"

Seconding this.
Hearing about anglo historical knowledge is often a bit like reading a bad fanfiction.

>scandinavia in the middle ages
>africa today

Do you know how I know you know nothing about Architecture?

Your picture is literally proving the opposite of what you're trying to prove.

The people on the right used wheels and were more advanced the 19th century niggers or in some cases 21st century niggers.

what is austria? and why does it have same IQ points as Germany??

Thanks for creating HUEville, you fucking morons.

>niggers unable to see the right construction is several hundred white man or about threethousand nigger years ahead of the left one

And thats why you are still niggers

Do whites have larger brains or are both pictures not the same scale?

digits exposed me

yes

Portugal population in total, in 1600 was less than 3 million people. That's 1/3 of current London.

Brazil wasn't going to build itself, so obviously we imported labor from africa.

>wood and framing
v
>mud and straw

sage

Yes, whites *on average* have larger brains but I don't know about that particular picture. Here's a better comparison.

>what is austria?

It's a country in Europe.

>and why does it have same IQ points as Germany??

Because they achieve the same score on average in standard IQ tests.

>one of those is today
>the other is a few thousand years ago
really gets the noggin joggin

Comparing an anglo peasant hut to an African castle isn't really fair senpai

>people in your shit country still live in thatched huts

>Lowest IQ in Europe

What's wrong with that? Maybe it was better this way. The difference is, Nordics can create civilization if they want, but Africans can't even if they wanted.

Niggers are entropy.

And middle eastern culture was way ahead of europoors.

Where are the baltic countries? You can say shit about us, but there is no way Estonia is not above niggers.

>explain why us and spain ruled half the planet 600 years after such 'moor replacement'

You were located in a convenient place to expand early into backward regions where you conquered Stone Age savages and stole all their gold.

I'm not condemning this, just explaining. Of course, once you ran out of gold from the Americas, you and Spain pretty much imploded into the same deep pit of irrelevance you occupy today.

It's an illustrative list, not an exhaustive list.

The anglo-saxon one dates from 1500 years ago

The African one probably dates from last week

That's the difference you fucking muppet

>sweden

>bosnia and albania
holy shit

Hut on the left is made from literal faeces.
Hut on the right is made from lumber and with a stray roof that actually isolates.
Hut on the left is modern architecture in Africa today.
Hut on the right is from a norse country 1000+ years ago.

Quaint

/spetnaz

>Israel - 94 IQ
So much for those high jewish IQ's.

There is no way in hell that Andorra has an average IQ that low.

Implying each house wasn't adapted well to the climate it was made in and the available materials

Niggers still live in the huts retard

I would rather live in that hut, than to be a slave worker for some Emperor building a palace that I would never live in.

Which is why Germanic pagans never built non-practical, but aesthetic.

How the fuck is our average IQ 102? I wonder how most of the populous here remember to breathe.

>They did so much fucking that blonde hair blue eyes became Brown hair Brown eyes.

WE

Bitch please

That fake graph again

Poland hast 101 not 99
Ukraine 97, not 92 and Sweden is below Germany

There is no accurate IQ testing of any country lol. There are probably 100 different lists.

Probably includes all the sand niggers and "Palestine"

Look at that craftsmanship!

tbf 20-30% of Isreals population is Arab.

WUZ

I don't bother responding to these maps. Buj did more of an apples to apples comparison (using the same test) of European adults in 1981, and Poland had 106 while Germany got 107, while Sweden got 104.

niggermania.com/library/Race Differences In Intelligence.pdf

I bet these maps are just averages of incomparable tests.

one existed in the 8th century and the other one in the 21st century

We in western Europe have similiar demographic problems without the low IQ.

One was made of wood, the other of shit.
Learn the difference

Did niggers ever actually build boats?

WHITE

Right has actual architecture: engraved door frame, prominent eaves meeting at a well-defined ridge, decorative posts surrounding building, etc. Construction requires enough geometric imagination and technical ability to cut the wood and stitch the thatch to match the design.

Left is literally a featureless shitpile with an opening. Straw is piled on at random. Mud requires nothing but piling it on until it's level all the way around.

We would probably average on at least 105 without the non-whites

As if you can't tell a Canon just from the texture.

Apparently they made canoes at some point, nothing seaworthy. The first people on Madagascar were from Indonesia, for example.

Sup Forums BTFO forever and my word is irrevogable

No, because they are scared of water.
youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

Skip to 2:00 for the best bit

REMOVE KEBAB

>can't swim
>sink own boats
Niggers.

I want a cozy medieval village life, even if I do die at 40

>Look what the whites did so many years ago, astounding

>Look what they did in Africa today

Huge difference cunt.

Dumb people period increase entropy. If they're angry dumb people their actions are functionally identical to someone actively attempting to increase entropy regardless of motivation.

Imagine they didn't work half the amount we work nowadays. ye it might have been harder work but at least they knew that doing nothing and having festivals erry month was the proper way to live.

vikings were pretty shit
they missed their colonization opportunity too
t. missed opportunities

can not unsee

>portugal is shit because some random faggot says it is

not an argument.

date and time my friend today and hundreds of years ago lol

13% of America's population is black.
Pretty glad we don't have that in Denmark.

That feel when both Saxons and whateverniggers probably had/have a lot of wisdom worth knowing that has been lost in the era of modern science.