The resistance's new plan to defeat Trump

The resistance wants Obama to resign this week therefore making Biden the 45th president not Donald Trump.

>First they wanted a recount
>When the recount failed they wanted the electoral college to vote against Trump
>When that crashed and burned they turned to the Russia hacking
>Now this

Will this plan work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=axdHxrIeEKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The sitting president should stoop down to Trump's level
At least Obama had class

>Obama had class
How has this meme spread so far? For all the bullshit he was involved in, how the fuck do even the UK papers say he was a great example of a president and did everything right?

Wouldn't that just make the Trump 45th merch more valuable due to limited print and the fact they'd just issue 46th merchandise afterwards?

boy they sure are petty

>The resistance

It's just a bunch of lefties sharing a meme about how funny it would be to have Joe Biden be President for a day because he was petty about Trump winning, not a "resistance". This isn't fucking Star Wars

Christ, we laugh about the left being cringy, and then you see a post like this.

>le resistance
quit larping

>Obongo had class
when did he ever?

If he tried dropping out on the last day, Congress would just postpone any ability to sign Biden in until Inauguration, but nice try

How would that work in regards to term limits? Would Biden lose a potential 4 years if he ever decided to run?

We're surrounded by actual retarded people and man children.

Obongo is a manchild muslim. Probably will make an eternal pact with Merkel and shat over the floor of the oval office (twice) before he goes out.

You mean he went on golfing trips every other weekend while bombing Syrians, sitting by while US cities flooded and burned, and Islamist terrorists shot up American citizens, and then blaming white people for it all?

Yeah, real classy.

Leftists live in a fantasy world, so it shouldnt surprise.

>the (((resistance)))
>Keith Olbermann
>not completely cringe 24/7
Why are leftists so retarded?

Biden would be able to run again for two full terms. If a vice president or another official fills in for a president with less than two years remaining then it doesn't count against the newcomer's two term limit.

Are these people fucking children? Is this how they actually think the fucking leader of America should act? They continue to bitch and moan about how "Trump is the big bad meanie, he's too RUDE to be a President waaaa" but then THIS is their proposal? They want to completely tarnish Obama's name just so he can have a slightly annoying dig at Trump? Do these fucking morons actually think that Obama is genuinely retarded enough to end his Presidency with the most petty and sour way to finish, going down in history as the most sore loser in History? Can these drooling retards stop posting on Tumblr and Twitter for a fucking second and realize that the real world isn't some place to get upvotes, where actions have consequences. Could these children chuck any bigger tantrums? At first I sympathized with these people, but this is absolutely fucking ridiculous, they want to fuck up democracy for a bunch of Tumblr reblogs? These people deserve to be dragged out on to the streets and shot in the face for these fucking autistic ideas.

If Obama steps down and Biden assumes the Presidency, its only for the remainder of the term, the office held sets the term, not the person. The clock for that office doesnt just magically reset like the libtards wish. Dumbest shit I've heard so far.

Well I learnt something today. Thank you Ameribro.

Everyone besides libtards would still consider him the 45th. It's just liike calling him drumpf it's just shit made to spite him.

HIstory books will still list him as 45th or would point out the childishness of Obama, muh legacy

Then Trump should expose Obama for being born in Kenya and delegitimize him as president

i came to post this. shit that gets misprinted or something similar ends up being way more valuable. and considering the wonderful clusterfuck this election was, a misprint trump sign that has this kind of back story to it would jump so fucking high in price, everyone would want one and they would become very rare quick.

Evidently going by the post by OP so do some of us on the right.

Alex Jones certainly fucking does, for example.

Remember when burgers did the electoral recount and leftards started chanting "shame"? Shit was hilarious.

Remember, obama did all that and got a peace prize. I wonder what al-awlaki thinks of that?

>Is this how they think the president of America should act

Trump is an absolute banterman and the only politician right on the money at the moment, but he's hardly presidential in the way he acts

Alex Jones was the most accurate election reporter this year though

underrated, my first thought

Obama prides himself too much on image to do it. He knows it would be funny, but ultimately come across as petty, and he's too vain to allow anything like that to define his last moments in office.

That's also why he's going to continue going so hard after Trump- he's doing damage control in the hopes that delegitimizing Trump's presidency will offset the "damage" Trump will do to his legacy.

not possible. but it would be funny from the merchandise angle.

He should so that Trump's merch will be legit after Obama is stripped of his term when finally his BC is proven fake and he is found guilty of treason.

I hope this happened my red trump 45 hat just arrived

It was indeed, but I'm not sure what that has to do with how cringy it is to start calling people who are anti-trump "the resistance"

But according to these special snowflakes, they think that OBAMA should act like this?

For the fucking leader of the free world to chuck a temper tantrum and give Biden the presidency for the day?

>Hohohohohoho.......!

This guy lost it totally, huh? I thought he was just acting like a lunatic with that "RUSSIAN SCUM!" bullshit to bait views and clicks, but he legit lost it, apparently.

>Can these drooling retards stop posting on Tumblr and Twitter for a fucking second and realize that the real world isn't some place to get up votes
That's an impossibility... without virtue signalling the leftist is nothing

nice pasta

Which is pretty sad when you think about it.

That was Styx though

merry christmas!

The man was basically crying about how Obama and Clinton were actual real demons from the actual pits of hell. They smell like sulphur apparently.

Now I hate Obama and Clinton as much as the next sane rational individual, but ACTUAL literal demons? Actually possessed?

Nah.

Alex Jones is a fucking nutjob and anyone who doesn't take what he says with a very heavy pinch of salt is a fucking nutjob too.

>BIDEN #45 NOW NOT U LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>HATS ALL RUINED
>DRUMPF BTFO
>LE RESISTANCE SUCCESSFUL

What the fuck is even happening to the left right now?

History will portray Obama and Obama's years as a fucking clusterfuck manchildren retard years, even more this last months, jesus christ these people

>HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Congress will impeach Trump for being Russia's puppet with mafia ties.

The transition will go smoothly.

>Trump 45 hats become as valuable as misprinted currency
>post-apocalyptic America trades in caps
>Trump 45 caps

Please happen.

>net worth $5 million
he very much lives in the real world I can assure you

>but ACTUAL literal demons?

They worship a demon (Moloch), they can smell like them.

There are reports from other people that Hillary smells bad all the time.

First time I heard this plan it was so retarded I assumed it was a false flag troll from someone here. Then I posted about what a fucking retarded troll it was.

So anyway, good to hear that we're not the retards I guess.

>>The resistance
just like in the movies!

>The man was basically crying about how Obama and Clinton were actual real demons from the actual pits of hell. They smell like sulphur apparently.

You are a moron if you think he was being literal. He was being poetic.

According to FBIanon, Hillary smells like "hairspray and cardboard".

But I wrote that because I was mad

>larping
you fucking shills, the left literally calls themselves "the resistance". keith olbermann's youtube show is titled "the resistance". neck yourself

>Trump 45 hats become collector's items
>Trump 46 hats get printed
>Obama gets his presidency dismissed because proof is found he was born in Kenya
>Biden gets his presidency dismissed because proof is found he is a pedo
>Both the Trump 45 and Trump 46 hats are now accurate

It's similar in nature because it shows how leftists think consuming pop culture is an intellectual pursuit.

Oh oh oh oh, don't forget that he is black. How could the British press do anything else?

That's like one of those ideas a dumb 16 year old would post on Sup Forums.

It would just end up making Obama look like a dumbshit.

Also he'd be officially the second President to resign after Nixon.

not how it works

all UK newspapers are full of "establishment approved" articles

>He makes money so he can't be nuts!
Smelling bad is one thing, this being evidence that she's actually posessed by a demon
>He was being poetic
Of course he was.

>Defending America from shitskins
>Bad

found the stupid ass liberal!

like what?

I remember hearing there were reports of smell in the WikiLeaks.

Well, at least he tells you what he believes up front. He's mentioned several times he believes in the supernatural (but not the bullshit you see on TV). He thinks there's a creator, and shit that happens that we don't understand at a spiritual level. He also says he uses metaphors quite a bit, and that you shouldn't take everything he says literally.....

That being said. I think he goes overboard on the "everyone's involved in some super secret NWO" conspiracy, when in many cases people are just dumb.

But they're not an actual resistance since there's no oppressive regime to resist. Just a bunch of idiots thinking they're in one, hence larping.

Stop posting on Sup Forums Keith. Nobody respects you. I know you're adopting the infowars tactics but you're a pathetic faggot. I wonder how your cuck liberal fans would feel about you advertising yourself on the evil white supremacist site known as Sup Forums.

Oh I think he's definitely worth listening to, and he's not batshit crazy wrong about everything but you have to take what he says with a hefty pinch of salt

criminally underrated

No POTUS wants to be on the list of resignfags

Well genuinely mental people don't usually end up earning that much, so he has to be at least somewhat practical.

You know this is him trying to shill for his failing show right? He was about to lose his job so he caved in and tried the Alex jones method. Right now they're just trying to make you associate his name with the word resistance. He wants capitalize on the underdog phenomena. Everyone hates anything mainstream so he's trying to seem edgy and underground. I want to end this guys career.

>At least Obama had class

Do you realize he stoop to Trump's level the entire election season?

Defending us from shitskins halfway around the globe. Then at the same time he opens up the backdoor even wider and allows millions to simply walk right across the border. Good work alright.

Like running his entire 2008 election campaign on an anti war message and now leaving office with the US in more than double the amount of wars than when Bush left.
He's also the first president to be at war for the entirety of his presidency.
Ramped up the surveillance state way more than ever under Bush also.
He did go on a lot of chat shows though, so I guess that kind of makes up for it right?

This

Yeah, I think he truly believes in what he's saying. Just I'm not quite sure how accurate his sources are when he starts talking about massive plots to have a "soft coup", or how far he's blowing it out of proportion. But it's still sad how much more accurate he is compared to the MSM.

Literally, I've had to stop watching the news because it's become pure lies/incompetence. It's even worse when you know something about a subject and they try to talk about it.

Obama if nothing else is very presidential in the way he acts, the way he comes across. This gives the illusion of class.

See people point to Trump and bellow about how unpresidential he is,and it's true. Hillary would have acted FAR more presidential than Trump probably will, but there in lies the trap. She would seem presidential, but be doing all sorts of underhand shit behind the scenes.

Trump may act buffonish or clown like at times, but at least you know where you stand with him.

If I had a son

It's not like he'd be the first person to be president for a day

>Who is Howard Hughes

There are plenty of rich nutjobs. Micheal Jackson was rich for a while and he was bonkers.

Hell look at Kanye West.

so Trump gets number 46? this changes nothing.

Also invaded Lybia, spied on European and South American leaders

This is them. Look for other mainstream shows to take names like the resistance and start shilling on Sup Forums. This is going to be the method that is used to try to save the msm.

youtube.com/watch?v=axdHxrIeEKM

Not to keep harping on about Alex Jones, but the infowars logo literally has the words "you are the resistance" underneath it.

The right can be just as cringy. We bang on about the will of a frog god for christs sake.

I'm all for bashing the lefties, but get some goddamn perspective.

Everyone I know says he's probably the worst president in recent times, even niggers I know say that and that his legacy will be very poor

Every time i go on twitter and see #TheResistance Its almost always some really old lady. "The Resistance" Will stop when men want it to.

Lmao the more Alex Jones is right the more leftists try to smear him. This washed up faggot Keith olberman is just trying to capitalize on his success. Remember the "Russian scum" rant?

you're a fucking retard. people who are resisting what is happening are literally, by definition, 'the resistance'. your whole family doesn't matter and I hope you're imagining your favorite family members lying dead in a ditch

>Obama had class
When?

also created ISIS and caused the refugee crisis in europe
real great fucking president 10/10

>This isn't fucking Star Wars
You don't get it
This IS STAR-WARS to them. We are dealing with children here.

When he went to school in Indonesia

In the last month alone he's threatened Russia several times and expelled 35 Russian diplomats due to the "Russia hacked our election!" conspiracy theory played up by sore loser Hillary Clinton, all in a futile attempt to permanently sever US-Russia relations and perhaps even start a conflict before Trump gets inaugurated... yeah, real class. He's a petulant manchild.

Because he's a Democrat, and the first black President on top of that. If you can't even criticize FDR's pale white ass without having droves of Millennial leftists come to his defense, then you know damn well that future generations are going to be doing the same with the first black President. All they need to know is the phrase "well, that's Bush's fault" and they're golden.

send him to the mental hospital desu

Is it? Really?

Or is it a bunch of lefties on the internet spouting their distaste for Trump? You know, like we did about Obama for 8 years.

Saying

>Hurr they literally believe it's like Star Wars

Is just as childish as any of them who literally do see themselves as an actual resistance

> No one is allowed to make peace with Russia, EVER!

lefty loonies should be locked up...

the difference is we are posting ironically unironic. the absurdness of kek worship far outweighs a shitty tagline to grab attention.

>implying this wouldn't backfire and make obama look like an even bitch nigger than he already does

I want them to do this.

>Who is jazzhands mcdoxxed