Daily reminder that Martin Luther King was a Republican and a Christian...

Daily reminder that Martin Luther King was a Republican and a Christian. He would support Donald Trump if he was still alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WACV9KZA64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

True.

It is also Robert E Lee's birthday!!

No he wouldn't.

I know this because I walked with him and therefore I get to milk it for all it's worth to stay in power for 20+ years.

he cheated on his wife. as far as christians go he was a failure.

He's looks like an angel compared to the BLM movement today. At least he dressed like a gentleman.

i dont see why two guys completely compromised by intelligence agencies wouldn't get along

Bullshit. Republicans today are too hateful. All they care about is pissing off liberals, even if that means destroying the country in the process.

He was a communist.

And yet Trump is a gud boi who dindu nuffin.

Daily reminder
This is not a dun nuffin friendly board
Even when a few was giving blow jobs to the cop killer who looked like LL Cool J

I actually have a lot of respect for MLK. Were that more "oppressed" peoples understood his messages of rigorous education and peaceful demonstration.

He was indeed fighting for equal rights. BLM doesn't want equal rights, they want to kill cops and not be judged for it because they're black.

All the intelligent blacks are conservative.

MLK's daughter endorsed Trump.

Kings commitment to nonviolence has been greatly exaggerated.

he was also a plagiarist, a wife beater and under surveillance by the FBI

>assasinated
>beat his wife
>named the negro
>christian
>republican

Is he, dare I say it, /ournigga/?

Aren't we all?

>Faking this much fake news

>He would support Donald Trump if he was still alive.

Eww i don't support Trump anymore

fuck off shill

kek

No he would be a #Nevertrump cuck.

D-did Trump cheat on his wife? Or are you just a retarded shill?

>Rpublicans today are too hateful
>this coming from a liberal shill
How fucking disillusioned are you? Pretty sure Democrats are the ones lighting parks on fire, rioting, attacking Trump supporters, hating white men, and carrying around "Rape Melania" signs.

No. But Malcolm X would.

Given the way he treats other women behind Melania's back and the number of women accusing him of sexual assault, he's definitely cheated on her. He'd never let the world find out given the lawyers that surround him. No Christan would have to do such a thing.

Fair enough
I respect any race that wants nothing to do with an other

>Attacking Trump supporters
You mean like how Trump advocated violence against protesters
>Hating white men
Most liberals are white men
>Rape melania signs
That was a liberal. It was a Trump shill trying to make liberals look bad.

Love me some Tila

Why you so obsessed with Donald's D?

MLK Day should be a day when blacks thank white people for rescuing them from Africa and bringing them to America if it weren't for us, they would still be stuck in that shithole.

I've been doing some thinking...

with how much the media loves to portray BLM as a peaceful movement when it is in fact domestic terrorism personified, as well as situations with all the related riots including pre-BLM shit like the LA Riots, in which the participants were clearly just filthy looters, I am beginning to wonder: were the "protests" of MLK's time actual protests?

Were they the peaceful events everyone claims, or was it just another media shitshow where assholes lied about the nature of the event, and where those backing it were responsible for any related violence?

MLK was a communist sympathizer, he would likely support Sanders.

Didn't he remarry like 3 times or something? Doesn't seem too "Christian" to me

he was a communist

he was also a marxist, a false prophet (if your religions), wife beater and a whore monger.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WACV9KZA64

red pill yourselves

His brother endorsed Trump

im more of a Malcolm X fan.