So why did Sup Forums ruin TRS, again?

I don't care who is married to who, shit was funny as fuck and and cost nothing to listen to.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R95f7VwXqIw
radio.therightstuff.biz/category/shows/rebel-yell/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mike is a jew, married to a jew ,larping as a WN , just for the shekels.

Looks like you newfriends don't understand the internet hate machine as well as you thought you did.

You're welcome, btw.

Enoch was a two faced Jew. Married to a gigajew.

God dammit, they're probably all just larping Jews.

forum us down, intersectional altright is shoahed, no FTN

it is not looking good

>mike is a jew
he married a jew, but I have not seen any proof he IS a jew.

Source or you're an antifa 8pol faggot.

he is a chubby neck beard though

he needs to man up and drop that jew, get to the gym, and disavow his past

from what I heard he married her long before red-pilling. I think I'd rather he keep the wife and just drop out of the movement's eye.

Goodnight sweet prince

youtube.com/watch?v=R95f7VwXqIw

Kill your traitors before you kill your enemies.

Enoch can't be allowed back. And all those who knew about him and/or support him are incredibly suspect. Not everyone is intelligent or gifted.

But the one thing we are born with is a clean reputation. Enoch tarnished his and everyone who endorses him is tarnishing their reputation.

id imagine he got kinda cucked by her on a political and ideological level years before then he found /new/ and started larping for years in the shadows while the kike probably jumped and down on the black cock carousel

he should just be happy he doesnt have jamals kids to look after

im amazed the wife is still with him after all the shows and nazi rhetoric. I think thats give credence to him being a plant

that was 8pol, not us

pure autism, that is all.

It's just a coincidence that 2% of the population always seems to be deeply involved in the management of controlled opposition.

it was 8pol being retarded and falling for antifa tactics. the only people on here celebrating it are 8pol fags trying to damage control their idiotic move and antifa cucks trying to be subversive

Give us FTN back

kek antifags don't realize how much cross traffic occurs between all the Sup Forumss.

we are all cottonpickers in the eyes of schlomo

reminder that rebel yell still exists

He was married 10 years ago and only became redpilled a few years ago.

As for 8/pol/, it's run by learningcode. It only exists to attack every other far-right group at this point. When did they ever go this hard against leftists since cripplekike gave board ownership to an IRC fuckbuddy?

there are lots of other funny jews you can listen to

she knew about what he did and she even made a parody song where she made fun of dindus and shit. It's obvi controlled opposition idk how you guys are still defending him and doing mental gymnastics ober this. It's sad.

Also, I don't know how this is a surprise to anyone. Mike said that Jews doing 9/11 was "retarded" so he was obviously a shill. What I really don't understand is why you guys are still saying that 8pol "ruined the movement" when its confirmed that they were correct.

Weren't they kicked from TRS for featuring Common Filth?

b-but muh funnyz and moonman songs :/ I only follow politics when it's entertaining

radio.therightstuff.biz/category/shows/rebel-yell/

still there for me

the common filth episode is missing though, is only on soundcloud

what was the deal?

>namefags

Do you seriously believe that a woman would have that much agency to subvert the whole thing from the start

He doesn't look white that's for sure.

I'll have the goys from the Official Sup Forums Skype Group assemble for a podcast in the absence of these shows. Will be hitting up some sponsors in the meantime and hopefully rentseek for donations enough to the point where i can break my thirteen year employment at Walmart.

DONT. MISS. IT.

Lmao. This is the problem with the altright, one wrong step and the hive mind goes from loving to crucifying you. Just as bad as what libcucks do.

Because you autistic fag, you were being lied and deceived. But I guess as long as an eceleb larp's as the person you want to be you're ok with being made a fool.

Here's some free advice. Think for yourself for once. Be your own person.I know it's hard for you millennials but you'll be a happier person.

well when youre controlled opposition or have direct connections to our enemy....

Dude, anyone who knows Mike, knew his wife was Jewish. It's his fucking wife, of course her brought her around. It wasn't like a secret.

Yea, she's a liberal bitch. But she has enough of a sense of humour to stick by a dude who is a notorious radio nazi.

It's like you forget they are regular people with normal lives. The shit wasn't broadcasted out of some concrete bunker.

they bragged about being about to control the narrative on Sup Forums so we shut them down.

I think that CF criticized whites too much

we have pretty good reason to be criticized lad