Did you know that when Trump beat Hillary, she actually won?

Did you know that when Trump beat Hillary, she actually won?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5o3lkg/obama_extends_sanctions_on_russia_over_aggression/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Trudeau posts on Reddit

>if we lose, we win

THREE AND A HALF MILLION MORE VOTES

>we arent dumb actualy we smart and we really won if you think about it
rationalizations are fucking fun to read, where did you get it from? r/europe?

>PEOPLE ARE SAYING BERNIE IS OUT BUT THEY FORGET CALIFORNIA

It's from this worldnews thread, it's an absolute goldmine I recommend you read it, it's like the reverse Infowars over there right now.

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5o3lkg/obama_extends_sanctions_on_russia_over_aggression/

I can't I'm to fucking triggered from all the sumgness and highhorsesness also reddit is just a pain to read with it's convoluted thread system

>Did you know that when Trump beat Hillary, she actually won?

She did, kind of.
Depends on how much tinfoil you wrap around your head.
If you think she campaigned in such a way to totally ignore white voters in case of losing the election the nation would be divided even more and the fallout resulting in everyone's disliking of white people, then yeah, she still won.

Don't be triggered just imagine their smug little grins turn sour over the next four years when every preconception and belief they held will be invalidated by Trump's new Realpolitik way of governing. Just savour the moment, soon all the hugboxes will be gone and sanity will return.

>If you let them get elected, you win

I see Hillary as an empty suit who lusts for power. She was denied a chance in 2008 to make way for some uppity community organiser and then she ran a high expenses, carefully coordinated campaign in 2016 and was beat by some real estate developer/reality tv star who just winged most of his campaign. Make no mistake, her game was achieving power for its own sake and she lost and it feels great.

maybe you are right, but this is hard on me nerves

is this acceptance or did they go back to denial?

When you kill your enemies, they are winning.

Trump winged it until the last month. You could really see people jumping on the trump train and how professional his campaign started to become. Hillary finished the campaign really weak and i mean weak. People easily forget how defeated she really was while all the smug metro dwellers got their feet kicked out under them. The tears, the protest/riots will go down in history as the most butthurt time when liberals couldnt accept a democratically elected leader. Its glorious.

They accept that 4D chess was played during the election, they just got the players wrong

>writing all this horseshit wall of text just to say "le trump is gonna fuck up xddddd"

fucking reddit

I'm afraid for Trump. Libtards are truly the worse of the worst. They'll get the Muslims, Black's or some South American or maybe all of the above to try something.

They are free to try...

Nigger and sand niggers accomplishing something. I won't hold my breath

Where are these fucking people who like Obama? Maybe I'm out of touch living in hippie ground zero, but everybody thinks Obama was neoconservative wolf in sheep's clothing who started more wars than bush, killed more civilians, passed a mediocre healthcare bill, and got the legislative branches taken back by repubs. And that's only the beginning of the complaints.

Trust me, when they see these suburban fan girls celebrating Obama they bite they're tongue so as not to alienate the useful retards.

>Obama is a better leader than Putin

How delusional are these people?

I see Klaus has invested in the trudeau cuck philosophy.

This retard thinks Obama is a master of geopolitics.

>that shitty one-liner comment chain below the original reply

and THAT is exactly why i fucking hate reddit. they climb all over each other to try and say something semi-clever, to try and whore as many upboats as possible, contributing nothing but asinine sarcasm

Fucking this. Sup Forums is the same, but the engine makes the discussions transparent and easy to follow

I feel bad for this person. This is flat out humiliating. This is defeat, and the pathetic denial that comes with it.

the real question is: how are there so many retarded people on leddit???

He's still popular among minorities

I love how this has played out. It wasn't enough to beat them once, they keep generating these delusional hopes, and we defeat them again and again. It's kind of cruel, since it's like killing someone, bringing them back to life, and killing them again, but holy shit it is self-inflicted XD

that's exactly how I feel about her. She stands for nothing--complete weather vane who says whatever she needs to say to pander to people. Best example of this is her stance on black people changing from "they are superpredators!" to supporting BLM. I have no idea how normies didn't see this.

and while pol strives for laughs and keks, reddit focuses more on trying to be /the/ top comment on the chain- with people jumping on the top voted comment in hopes for more visibility and cast-off votes

reddit is a perfect example of how shit democracy can be, where votes don't matter so much as what is "popular"

>if you lose to a candidate you win
Wow, didn't know that Hillary was actually a Trudeau all along...

hi /r/the_donald

>THREE AND A HALF MILLION MORE ILLEGAL VOTES

Thanks for being honest.

As a native English speaker, I've always felt a little ashamed about my poor writing skills. Glad to see that there's always somebody worse.

>another genius move Obama has done is how he handled the transition period
>he really paints the picture of what his presidency actually represents
Damn, (((they))) are not even subtle about this anymore.

Very poor articulation, indeed. Couldn't make it past the first few lines.

I have bad news for you: You're a fucking idiot. This may have escaped your notice, but looking back on past events... how you got poor SAT scores, how your classmates did better than you didi with less effort, how teachers never told you you were smart except every once in a while with a pitied expression.

Your call for me to read one specific book that you've read and calling it a "good start" is almost cute; it implies that you're widely-read, which you of course are not, and are laying out a curriculum for me. Granted, it stops there because that's pretty much all you've got.

For the record, I don't "watch Buzzfeed crap." Also, all they did was dump some information and say "it's unverified." They didn't make it up.

No, I haven't heard of those people. I could list off a half-dozen people you haven't heard of either; it proves very little (read: nothing), and is a bit of a silly endeavor.

The fact that you're accusing me of going off emotion rather than "intelligence" (I guess you meant logic and reason) is actually hysterical.

"Among recent books on U.S. policy in Nicaragua, this one stands out for its combination of fact, historical analysis and open disgust over American arrogance. Sklar ( Trilateralism ) maintains that fear of "another Cuba" is an illusion fostered by the Reagan administration's propaganda-lobbying effort."

I wonder precisely how Trump is the solution to American arrogance? He's the fucking pinnacle and epitome of arrogance.

Also, how does a book that criticizes Reagan help bolster your positions in general? Don't get me wrong, I don't care for Reagan, but Republicans worship him like he's a god (albeit a senile one whose wife did most of the work towards the end).

Or did you only jump into this thread to bemoan the state of the world in general... you're neither conservative or liberal nor republican nor democrat, just someone who wants to tell everyone that everything is fucking terrible all around?

please tell me that this is pasta

it's pretty obvious a retarded high school kid wrote this and it was ubvoted by other retarded high school kids and old ladies. my fucking mom goes on reddit and she would probably ubvote a dumb feel-good post like this.

>LITERALLY THE CURRENT DAY

I love it when people who obviously don't know anything about chess compare something to chess.

Holy fucking kek

You could write a drunken Sup Forums shitpost about libs or Jews or whatever than change the words to "conservatives" or "Christians" or "racists" then post it and you'd get leddit gold x5
the key is to make over 500 words, they love seeming sophisticated

Stopped reading when he wrote Obama was a great world player, does he even know what a failure Obama has been outside US borders since he took over? Putin has crushed him, so has the Chinese, Duerte called him a son of a whore, what a fantasy world those people live in.

>just imagine their smug little grins turn sour over the next four years when every preconception and belief they held will be invalidated by Trump's new Realpolitik way of governing

not going to happen. they'll keep making up new fantastic charges against Trump, accusing him with stupid plans and then taking credit for preventing him from implementing those plans, because they posted against him so valiantly on reddit. it will all be "ok, he's had successes but only because we prevented him from deporting all blacks" or some similar shit. also blaming luck, "yes, great success, but it had nothing to do with him".

suicide is the leftist's only way of acknowledging being wrong.

checked

>tfw Obama is LITERALLY the son of a whore
>literally a racemixing literal whore, and Obama grew up as a literal stereotype of "nigger baby white mom no father"

If you beat you enemies, they win. Kraut edition.

Muh 6 gorillion

>That autistic wall of liberal drivel

not an argument

Her losing means that she won't have to play political hot potato, but that's about it.

All things considered it's safer to say that the left has made the wrong move and basically kicked themselves out of the game.
Then again roaches are hard to get rid of.

At some point they can't, they had the perfect enemy with Bush since he actually did evil shit, they can't repeat that here. They'll have to form a bubble and that will pop someday for most. A portion of the left will never see the light but they are gonna be marginalized in society.

>Obama the best at playing chess with the world

My sides are in orbit

>kick themselves out the game
>majority of voters
Doesnt make sense. Trump will crash everything just like Bush.

>Trump will crash everything just like Bush
But they have different ideologies, personalities and backgrounds. The only thing they have in common is that they're Republican.

Majority of voters means shit when that does not matter, as evidenced by the outcome.

Trump won, even though this election was supposed to be so damn easy for Hillary to win, that her loss should make everyone on her side have some existential crisis.

>Putin is the best at chess behind Obama
>Obama's entire foreign policy is failure after failure

What the fuck do these people think Obama did?