I will not forgive you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds about right

Abortion can be forgiven, but dont you dare make a gun

Only the church can have such things!

Strong magic

Why would a decrepit Semitic paedophile's forgiveness matter to me?

go lick nigger feet you degenerate kike worshipper.

Heretic!

May the wrath of Francis fall upon with the celstial power of the lust of holy priest unleashed upon as torrent of flood watees upon the anus a virgin choir boy of italian decent!

#Notmypope.

If so, here he's speaking as an individual, not as the teaching arm of the Church, and as such he's entitled to his own opinion.

Meanwhile
>The Catechism of the Catholic Church, the official compendium of Church teaching, upholds the right to self-defense, including the use of lethal force if one’s life is threatened.

>Dont buy guns, stop making them
>I will not forgive you
kek
that old fag will forgive you anything If the alternative would be actually doing something about it
just like he decided that the best way to do something about muslims killing christians is to forgive muslims and look the other way as if that fixes anything

Thats kinda the nature of Christianity. Forgive your trespassers, turn the other cheek, meekly walk to the cross and endure for the flesh is evil and weak and glory waits if you just trust the father through the pain.

Now hand over your tithe and grease up your sons.

Fuck off heretic.

sorry father….i was born with them

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

please stop discriminating against us

First stop on the new crusade, the Vatican.

yes goy, defend your family with your fist from Muhammad and his 17 homosexual children.

But a house divided against itself cannot stand, has your church fallen so low that you will not hearken to your brother, the pope?

No

The doctrine put forth by Paul, dictates that a christian must not even salute a apostate, much less wash their feet and call them brothers.

Paul made it clear that one should not intermingle with the unfaithfull, and strongly spoke against speaking to apostates.

Your pope truly is king of the cucks

this. christianity is for fucking faggots.

When will the vatican open its doors for refugees?

Luke 22:36 KJV

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

John 18:10
Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus.

Odd, the pope ignores the Word...

Freemason nigger dick lovers are checking in here, dont you have a jizz smoothie to throw some strawberry mesntrual blood on and drink before an altar of moloc, you jew worshipping faggot?