TRUMP BTFO!!!

TRUMP BTFO!!!

AMERICA BTFO!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

merkur.de/politik/kuenftiger-us-praesident-gab-interview-sind-reaktionen-auf-trumps-schock-aussagen-zr-7296238.html
money.cnn.com/2014/07/08/news/companies/bmw-mexico/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-16/bmw-pushes-back-after-trump-threatens-tariffs-on-its-mexico-cars
reliabilityindex.com/manufacturer
youtu.be/fxe_b2GRwok
reuters.com/article/us-tesla-warranty-idUSKCN0XO1M3
bgr.com/2016/05/20/tesla-model-x-quality-control-issues/
consumerreports.org/cars-tesla-reliability-doesnt-match-its-high-performance/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't care if US cars are inferior -- I'm gonna drive them.

trump wants americans to buy american cars, he probably doesn't give a shit about germany and the germens

The only brand of vehicle that stands above all others in terms of reliability is Toyota. Other than that, 4×4 Ford Trucks and the Explorer are probably the best for resale value. A 2012 F150 XLT with 100k miles is still selling for $20k +

Sick comeback enjoy losing the entire American market because literally no one will pay an extra 35% for German badge cars

Bullshit. There are Chevrolets in Germany. I've seen them. We have dealerships.

Twitter is once more lying.

The irony is that I don't see European cars as "good" necessarily. They're "nice", when they're running. They require more maintenance and cost more to maintain and repair than e.g. a Honda Civic. I don't get the hoopla to be honest.

You can get a new 2016 F150 for under $20k

>your statement is untrue

Hondas are also somewhat decent in terms of dependability. But you're right American cars are always going to sell decently. I've yet to see anyone buy a second hand German car.

holeeee fuck.. one of the better Trump BTFOs.. hard to keep track of them all these days.

Now, let's apply the same logic to blacks. Tell them, that if they want to get a job or a place at an university, they should try harder.

Oh, we can't. That'd be racist.

People who buys Mercedes-Benz will

>DJT sparking new competition between US and Germany
>new and cheaper car innovations as a result

Thanks Trump

Funniest part is that BMW already said they're going to sell their mexico built cars in germany, effectively evading paying german taxes and putting german workers out of work.
merkur.de/politik/kuenftiger-us-praesident-gab-interview-sind-reaktionen-auf-trumps-schock-aussagen-zr-7296238.html

>Somit wird das Werk in Mexiko die bisherigen 3er-Prouktionsstätten in Deutschland und China ersetzen“, erklärte das Unternehmen.

>the factory in mexico will replace the german factories

Germans are massive cucks if they defend BMW over this.

money.cnn.com/2014/07/08/news/companies/bmw-mexico/

i don't get it

If you get a good car then you're set. But if you get a defective piece then you have to constantly take them in for repairs. And they charge higher for the high end types such as Benz or BMW.

The only reason people go for German cars is for the status symbol. Honestly speaking a Lexus of Acura is a much better investment.

>le german cars are unreliable meme

>2012
>2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>the one time Germany is willing to stand up for itself it's to defend its cuckdom

I've lived in germany for a year. 4 door diesel Chevy s10's where pretty common.

What would the EU put a tariff on in response?

nothing beats german cars, but that's the only thing they can btfo anyone with.

>tfw Krauts tie themselves in a knot because Trump rattled the saber with extreme opening offer.

Is it really that hard to understand?

VWs put the car battery UNDERNEATH THE DRIVER'S SEAT

Fuck ((((((German engineering))))))

>joke is about shitty US cars
>filthy pole tries to make it about race.

Look mate, it's just looking desperate. Just face facts; Poles are the shortest counts in the planet and nothing will change that.

I only buy Fords anyway.

Yeah, we sure would be able to sell a lot more cars if were inclined to cheat on emissions tests like German manufacturers are.

Ummmm, try again Nazi sweetheart

AND SO WE WILL.
BYE BYE GERMANY.
NO MORE EMISSION FAILING VEHICLES.

I fell for the German car meme once. Got a Volkswagen, 06 Passat at 50k miles. That fucking thing was in the shop more often than not. Never again.

Bullshit. I drive a VW and the battery is under the hood behind the left headlight.

Why are cars so cheap in Europe compared to America? I noticed this on Top Gear as well.

My brother bought an old BMW and he gave up on it because repairs were more expensive than what he bought the car for.

Expensive parts and expensive mechanics.

>ameriniggers thinking they can compete with German engineering

>TRUMP BTFO!!!
>AMERICA BTFO!!!

Funniest thing to come out of Germany possibly ever

look at the amount of KMs they've done, they're probably former taxis

Not the smartest thing to say if they don't want huge tariffs on their products. Here's an article from (((Bloomberg)))

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-16/bmw-pushes-back-after-trump-threatens-tariffs-on-its-mexico-cars

these are diesels you autist.Any modern diesel that is maintained properly will last 500k+ miles.

It's no myth
reliabilityindex.com/manufacturer

>7. Ford
>11. Chevrolet
>29. BMW
>31. Mercedes-Benz

Talking out your ass.

You buy 100k mercedes/BMW luxury car and in 5 years is worth 10k!!! That's a 90k lose

>No Chevrolets in Germany
wat?

ofcourse they will. They're more expensive and seen as a status symbol around the world. There are people who can and are willing to pay more just so they can show off.
For example every roach wants to drive a benz, no matter what.

>I don't care if US cars are inferior -- I'm gonna drive them.
Jeremy:

What a funny noise it's making!

Caractacus:

It's talking to us--all engines talk!

Jemima:

What's it saying?

It's saying Chitty chitty, chitty chitty, chitty chitty, chitty chitty,

chitty chitty,

(Bang - Bang)

Bang Bang!

Chitty Chitty

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Chitty Bang Bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Has more to do with marketing and different consumer needs. Lexus doesn't sell well in Europe even though the quality is good. Average people in Europe don't buy/need trucks or V8s.

krauts on suicide watch as usual

everybody should just get a Mazda. They literally never break down.

>I don't care if US cars are inferior

With Tesla Motors that is no longer true, literally the car of the future today.

I'll enjoy my American car while your BMW is in the shop.

Well duh, China isn't America's problem, America's problem is America.
Their quality has plumetted to abysmal levels and yet they keep trying to make others look bad.

lol lots of american car brands are more reliable than german cars.

"german engineering" is just a meme at this point.

>US should build better cars
That was literally Trumps point.

German cars are the best in the world though.

That's just a fact. Only Americans and Japs dispute this.

MIATA

That's because you live in USA. Here on the home continent everyone knows german cars are best and they always sell, second-hand or not. American cars are fucking rare because they are 20 years behind in terms of technology and gas-usage.

Americam cars are one thing that you guys can't defend. In terms of tech they suck, objectionally. You can only say that "They have spirit!", a shit argument.

>Jeep at 33

I know this too well

What about the Italians?

German cars are plastic trash with shitty electronics.

>Funniest part is that BMW already said they're going to sell their mexico built cars in germany, effectively evading paying german taxes and putting german workers out of work.

Is this Pottery? Is looks like high quality Pottery.

There are Chevrolet cars in Germany, this is retarded, I've seen them there with my own eyes.

On a side note it seems Chevrolet bailed out of the Euro market due to declining economic conditions back in 2015. They are focusing on the Opel brand in Europe.

>The move is the latest effort by GM to turn around its European operations and to focus its resources on reviving the Opel brand.
>Thomas Sedran, Chevrolet Europe president, said: "Chevrolet's business results have been impacted by the unfavorable economic environment in Europe."
You own a car Sven, or did they rapefugees burn it yet? In the meantime, shutup and go back to your cuck shack/clsoet.

Ford only

>tariffs on their products
>Implying you are in a position where you could afford to piss of German companies

His shitposts on twitter are great for lolz, but at the end of the day, this current autism phase will hurt the US.

Italians make good sports cars, there standard cars like FIATs are pretty dull though.

>haha europoors we are the richest
>oh no i have to pay some bucks to repair my car
choose one amerinigger

Probably aircraft and/or machinery...

Don't post some limey car and claim it's German!
We have steering wheels on the left side.

The krautkikes are clearly engaging in unfair trade practices.

But why? Jumping that thing must be retarded

You're just jealous because nobody will buy your rotten stinky fish.

yeah krautcuck cars are just more expensive to fix. hope trump bans them from import. anything to take down the germanic menace.

better buy a bycicle that's even more reliable as any car...
stupid poorican

you mean they dont have unnecessary tech that makes you go to the dealership every few months?

t. A 15 year old who thinks he knows shit.

If you gonna talk about staying ahead by 20 years, why don't you mention Tesla? Cuck.

>I have to pay someone to repair my car because it's designed in such a way that they don't want me repairing it myself
>I have 6 million different sensors in my car that throw out different error codes every day

germs are right for once - their cars are generally really good, though overpriced

He's referring to manufacturing plants, burger

No. They wont pay a third more. Millionaires dont become millionaires and stay millionaires by being stupid with money.

>Make the US a safe space again!

>I'm also designed to cheat emissions tests LOLOLOL
>Don't tell Mufti Merkel tho!

Pic for the tweet Gods?

What's with Americans and their obsession with cuckolding? Quit with the projecting and go the shartmart to buy some greasy food and calm down.

>youtu.be/fxe_b2GRwok
>German engineering

Who cares if German cars are shit or unreliable?
You will still buy them, you will overpay and you will love it and show it off to your friends,
(;

Are you a literal autist?
Some countries have steering wheels on the left and some on the right. Many car makers make cars for both markets.

>Mercedes
You mean a rich asshole meme car?

>German engineering
"German" engineering
You realize it is a private company and there is no such expectations and standards of German society anymore right?

Maybe they are right. America can always push for something better. I hope they take the challenge up.

I don't think that there will be tariffs against Germany, but don't kid yourself Austria: We hold the upper hand here

Germany needs the American market way more than America needs German products

>lol lots of american car brands are more reliable than german cars.

No.

No one buys US cars anymore ever.

And cheating Softwares too

And hes not wrong, and hopefully the next 4 years will really allow us to look inwards when it comes to this shit

they only seem good because of the cucksensitive interior and brand image

At least theres no mass sexual assaults and cucks calling it racist for trying to stop it.

Tesla cars are terrible quality FYI. This is no doubt due to them not knowing the first thing about large-scale car manufacturing.

reuters.com/article/us-tesla-warranty-idUSKCN0XO1M3
bgr.com/2016/05/20/tesla-model-x-quality-control-issues/
consumerreports.org/cars-tesla-reliability-doesnt-match-its-high-performance/

>meme car
Jesus Christ get a fucking grip.

>Their quality has plumetted to abysmal levels and yet they keep trying to make others look bad.

Most things aren't even made/assembled here anymore.

I'd say over 95% of goods is created/assembled outside of the USA.