Danish journalist criticizes immigrant policy, gets "blacklisted" and branded as a Russian propagandist

Danish journalist criticizes immigrant policy, gets "blacklisted" and branded as a Russian propagandist.

rt.com/news/373697-danish-journalist-eu-russia/

>Trump gets elected fair and square => IT WAS DA RUSSKIE HAKKURZ
>Journalist doing her job => RUSSKIE PROPUGUNDISS
Is this cold war 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaOLgy3YKtA
youtu.be/wljpYZ8wejA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

poor russia

>Iben Thranholm
pretty based lady
youtube.com/watch?v=GaOLgy3YKtA

>tfw no blonde haired blue eyed traditionalist Scandinavian gf

>RT
>not russian propaganda

Enjoy free speech.

Iben?
Ebin.

>rt
well that is actually russian propaganda

It's McCarthyism of today.

>Every western MSN not western propaganda

At least the Russians are not subtle, and RT lie far less than western media.

The NWO doesn't like Russia very much, they don't play ball.

>cold war 2
Yes

youtu.be/wljpYZ8wejA

The real question is are Dtuch men cucks?

>mfw the anchor essentially says that Europe is all about being cucked now.

holy shit all the truth bombs.

she sounds like a woman whose husband left for a younger woman possibly of refugee origin

she also looks like a transsexual herself lol

Shut up first aid kit

yes

For Scandinavians, they're not bad

> fails to draw centered lines
> lashes out at superior square and thicc flag
> defends post-wall reporter who reminds him of his own mother
> and even worse secretely wishes he could fuck her without moral repercussions

I have bad news for you: You're a fucking idiot. This may have escaped your notice, but looking back on past events... how you got poor SAT scores, how your classmates did better than you didi with less effort, how teachers never told you you were smart except every once in a while with a pitied expression.

Your call for me to read one specific book that you've read and calling it a "good start" is almost cute; it implies that you're widely-read, which you of course are not, and are laying out a curriculum for me. Granted, it stops there because that's pretty much all you've got.

For the record, I don't "watch Buzzfeed crap." Also, all they did was dump some information and say "it's unverified." They didn't make it up.

No, I haven't heard of those people. I could list off a half-dozen people you haven't heard of either; it proves very little (read: nothing), and is a bit of a silly endeavor.

The fact that you're accusing me of going off emotion rather than "intelligence" (I guess you meant logic and reason) is actually hysterical.

"Among recent books on U.S. policy in Nicaragua, this one stands out for its combination of fact, historical analysis and open disgust over American arrogance. Sklar ( Trilateralism ) maintains that fear of "another Cuba" is an illusion fostered by the Reagan administration's propaganda-lobbying effort."

I wonder precisely how Trump is the solution to American arrogance? He's the fucking pinnacle and epitome of arrogance.

Also, how does a book that criticizes Reagan help bolster your positions in general? Don't get me wrong, I don't care for Reagan, but Republicans worship him like he's a god (albeit a senile one whose wife did most of the work towards the end).

Or did you only jump into this thread to bemoan the state of the world in general... you're neither conservative or liberal nor republican nor democrat, just someone who wants to tell everyone that everything is fucking terrible all around?

>EBIN Tranholm

>secretely wishes he could fuck her
openly*
She's a qt
Also
>thicc
Get out

wat

she could criticize me any day of the week ;)

what the fuck...

>The real question is are Dtuch men cucks?
>For Scandinavians, they're not bad

W T F
T
F
Education Guys. Education. What you mean is danish guys.

But the government is supported by the """""""""""nationalists""""""""""""

man she has a fuckking stronger square jaw than most chechenian boxers

what the fuck are you going to do when she calls you a sissy for not fucking her hard enough?

and subsequently accuses you of rape because you beat the shit out of her because thats what she wanted it so badly ?

shes also looks like an old leather bag in the live interview, the first pic is just with lots of make up

Hey CTR, I think your bot is broken.

>jumped into this thread
I started this thread you fucking retard. At least fix your ShitPost UltraSJW Bot 9001™.

in denmark supposedly has a "center-right" government...

Ha, look at this shill and laugh everybody!

hvad

>refugee
>woman

You're too smart for this kind of bullshit mountain jew.

>journalist criticizes
>doing her job
I am not sure you know what is journalism.

Nice pasta, saved.