Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/373830-serbia-kosovo-albania-train/
youtu.be/x4sqMNHZxjI
youtu.be/o8_LsXthR10
reuters.com/article/us-serbia-kosovo-president-idUSKBN15022Y
youtu.be/U97eCjWdrvo
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Checked. We need new low-res songs about exploding mosques.

Checked as well,

I'm a guitarist, so I will deliver if something does start.

ready to DEVS VULT

ok serbian man
rt.com/news/373830-serbia-kosovo-albania-train/

Inb4 russians gonna say "muh russian mihnoriteh"

>Russians on Kosovo

I wish

Im waiting tho

hecc yeah, bruv

TRAIN FITE
TRAIN FITE
TRAIN FITE

This gon' be gud

We need Tunisian Truck drivers to hop in for the party.

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

Top kek i think we can handle this

Kosovas - Serbija.

I let it slip at work that I dislike modern day and historical Israel, as well as not entirely believing the holocaust, Defending and nearly idolizing Hitler too. I'm gonna have to dial it backwards until they realize Israel is americas greatest ally. We must stand with Israel, to achieve world peace.

I swear, if you send Amazighs...

REMOVE
E
M
O
V
E

>Two countries about to go to war over a train

>A train

Jesus Christ, Serbia

Last I checked World War 2 started over a document signed in a Train.

Yes, let the filth battle amongst themselves

>upper denmark
>relevant

When will they ban assault trains?

Shut up the balkan wars are the best wars

Nicely played.

Serbian volunteer forces WHERE?
I will bring my own gear

Woah, nice stash bruh.

Also wait a bit, it might just happen we march over them now that there's no Obongos and Hillary's to help them.

And the first because some serb shot a guy in a car... An assasin paid by the train lobby to make early cars look like unsafe vehicles?

Fucking trains I swear

Don't be sad, drunk Serb. I hope we'll hop in on the fun, since that they have a Yeltsin instead of us this time around.

Holy shit.

It's been the Trains all this time...

Yes.

Bring the BTRs in many numbers.

China Stock Market
Israel Bombing Tehran
Serbia
Increasing Russian-American Tensions
Increasing Chinese-American Tensions
When are we going to get absolutely comfy?

>Serbian clay madness descends again
>Trump lets Russia go free in Balkans and keeps NATO out
>kebab finally removed from premises

God has blessed us with this current year +2

soon

will do, mate

checked

Fug, I am an impatient, sheltered millenial and I want my happening NOW!

They even wrote it in fucking Japanese and Korean. My sides.

Serbia to Tokio

LETS MAKE OUR WAY THROUGH HELL
THROUGH THE ALBANIAN LINES

youtu.be/x4sqMNHZxjI

>Vojska Jugoslavije - Vojska Srbije i Crne Gore uniform
>Chetnik hat
>Zastava assault rifle and CZ pistol
>rocket
>large amounts of ammo
>Mladic
>The modern Serbian coat of arms
I wish i had this

Thanks for the approval

>Rocket
Dummy rifle grenade
>Large amounts of ammo
I cant fit my true count inside the little Japanese school girl backpacks your troops used

Though we don't wear those uniforms anymore like we did in the 90's (also our army in itself had much more quality, updated equipment and training and other stuff) back then.
Now we'll just send in THIS.

>wouldnt a type III civilisation have build dyson swarms around nearly every star in a galaxy?

Yeah I couldnt get Zastava M21 here so I have to stick with the classics.

youtu.be/o8_LsXthR10

Yeah, M21 is badass.

KEKED!

reuters.com/article/us-serbia-kosovo-president-idUSKBN15022Y

SHEEET

youtu.be/U97eCjWdrvo

EL MUJAHEDIN BOSNIA TURKEY ALBANIA BEST REMOVE CEVAPI DEATH TO SERVS ANDIAMO ALBANIA KOSOVA INDEPENDENT

Oh shit

Kosovo je Srbija

kosovo je srce srbije ko so vo je

Yeah like it will ever work
O V O
V
O

Why does this place get so much worked up over a fucking train? Nothing has happened, and nothing ever will. Haradinaj will be released and the train will be forgotten within this very month. Nothing has ever happened in the Balkans since WW1. Balkan nations are meme nations, Balkan wars are meme wars and the Yugoslav wars were no exception. The Kosovo war had 200 participants give or take and the numbers are inflated by both sides to make it look like the ebin battle of the century. Face it, nobody will do anything, no wars will happen. The only thing that will happen is the feeble minds of Serbs ensuring their crooked politicians yet another 4 year mandate.

What strikes me the most is pol's obsession over some "reconquista", as if anything like that is ever going to happen, or Serbians photoshopping Wikipedia articles to portray themselves as the winners while the very fact this event even happened shows they lost. All talk and no action, it reminds me of how much i hate this place.

"We will kill you" says the diaspora fag who either left to finish his study abroad because a degree from the Balkans is worth jack shit, or the diaspora fag who has never set foot in his native country. I'll tell you what you'll do. You'll stay on Sup Forums some more, switch over to facebook, eat dinner and jack off to sleep, to repeat everything again tomorrow. That's all you have done, and all you will ever do.
"NATO won't defend you" says the faggot who seriously thinks NATO is going anywhere for the next 50 years.
"Kosovo ji Srbija" says the ultranationalist faggot who can't even walk in Kosovo for he'll get curbstomped like the nigger in American History X.

Just shut the fuck up already, If there is ever going to be yet another meme war it will only cripple Serbia even more. There is no "holy battle" for you faggots who haven't ever held a weapon in hand to larp as crusaders, there are only political maneuvers to keep the people from sperging out. Kill yourselves.

+++
here's some Albanian SWAT teams to scare Serbs away (joke)

Nice copypasta. I'll let you know that it was made by an Albanian fedora-tipping, western libtard-tier cuck.

Good luck removing, brats.

Now that's a comfy-looking RV. I want one!

>ZSH-1 helmet
neat

Da
Da
Da

Gypsy Team 6

Will President Trump have a petition site similar to wethepeople? I think he would be more sympathetic to the gold guys if we reminded them that our gallant Albanian allies are actually the same sandnigger terrorists that we have fought in several other countries.

I kekd

is that albania?

What is SP2? I dont browse /gsg/ enough
No, its my back yard

you better fucking wait until Obama's out of office at least

Y E S

sta je ovo vidya?

turbo lel

Super Powers 2

I think.

>No, its my back yard
byutifyl view you got there m80

I mean, good for you guys and all for fighting back against these mudshits. But if you guys invade, our shithead leaders are going to end up bombing you again. I don't like it, but it's true.

SP2 = Superpower 2

Do you actually own all this or are you just reposting, i think i saw this pic in every Serbia thread?

Oh yeah he will. And it will be glorious.

REMOVE KEBAB

u got my sword

It sort of shit when it freezes all summer but I like it otherwise
I actually own that stuff. Willing to timestamp if you want.
Bless you

>non-digital camo
Does it come with a standard issue rock and pointy stick too?

>digital
>good

ARMA3 Permavirgins, pls...

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

No Ju ES AJ ju are Albanais best friend tjank you fur stoping genocajde.

It's objectively better
Solid straight boundaries are the opposite of what camo is about

Faggot classic camo is the best camo (even though literally most of our camo is digital since we see soldiers using public trains and buses to get to the Generalštab), but what teh fuck is the benefit of Digital Camo?!
KEK, the first time i saw that was with two of my friends inside an apartment building where one of them played it on his laptop to make us laugh at what he found.
"He is indestructible, he is the shiptar terminator known as the "Tenk yuo legjend"" -Him

>leaf

>its better
>america dropped it

kek, did you seriously stick the dummy grenade into the barrel?

don't be pussies and start the fucking war already

No I have the grenade spigot on the end of it. If I drop a blank round into the gun and put the spigot on I can launch the fucker like 300-400yd. Its pretty fun.

Also have serb made mauser

Found the Romanian Gypsie Immigrant

>what teh fuck is the benefit of Digital Camo?!
It's fractal based
Nature itself is fractal base. Having solid rigid lines is like looking at a photo of leaves and saying "Give me a bunch of those" instead of looking at the whole tree and saying "Make me look like a part of that"

Camo is not only just for not be seen. It's also to blur borders once you have been seen.
Rigid lines doesn't blur borders. Blurry borders blur borders

>America issues greyscale camo for all environments
>shocked that it doesn't work
Gee golly geewillickers.
I wonder why

kek

>ID: YEET