Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pendleton_Civil_Service_Reform_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
youtube.com/watch?v=OuvUgaLxemg
youtube.com/watch?v=PSxtp2en7jY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JUST

*sips nigger cum*

So will DJT. I guess he meant to send this to Hillary.

HAHAHAHA XDXDXDXD

wow we progressives sure are naturally great at comedy ;))))))

If if if if if if if if if if if if if

He will go down as "the black one."

And then the audience cheered like the retarded sheep they are.

"Oh he dropped the phone I better cheer harder!!!"

This is why the country is failing.

Funny sounds
provocative tweets

"Well, @RealDonaldTrump, at least.. you know..! Okie doke??"

-drops mic-

>[cue 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' theme]

EYEZ 'N TEEF, NIGGA

>Well @RealDonaldTrump at least i will go down as The one and only Nigger President *drops phone*

Who was Chester Alan Arthur? Why does he look like a Brit?

He actually implicitly admitted he was one of the worst presidents of the USA.
That was my favorite part.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pendleton_Civil_Service_Reform_Act

That is considered his biggest impact during his presidency.

It's funny to imagine Obama after his first post-presidency golf game wondering why it doesn't feel as good when he's not being paid, then he remembers some important executive action he forgot to do as president. If only he had a little more time. One more hour to sign that form. But alas, he was making embarrassing failed jokes on national television.

He was Garfield's VP he became President after he was assassinated.

>"Well, @RealDonaldTrump, if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if"

-drops mic-

>its another day where Barry Soetoro is just blatantly wrong

King Nigger sure did love dropping things. Was it genetic?

kek

>tfw in 8 years you only managed to pass 1 reform and it's getting repealed
>Everything else you did was Executive Orders that are getting overturned day one of Trump
>Your 8 years presidency amounts to nothing and youre basically a non-president

Also your basketballfield that is at top of White House will get demolished during Day 1.

Based Ulysses S Grant

*laugh track*

that could have been the moment that made Trump decide for certain he was going to run

nice way to let your ego feed another mans ambitions, Obama

I've heard he's going to be fired, so be nice to him guys (don't).

>1 day before innaguration
>Obama calls for state of emergency to delay Trump
>Trump is arrested for treason
>Republicans throw fit
>Obama announces new elections to take place a year from now
>Obama extends presidential role for another year
>Republicans don't pass any laws from President

I have bad news for you: You're a fucking idiot. This may have escaped your notice, but looking back on past events... how you got poor SAT scores, how your classmates did better than you didi with less effort, how teachers never told you you were smart except every once in a while with a pitied expression.

Your call for me to read one specific book that you've read and calling it a "good start" is almost cute; it implies that you're widely-read, which you of course are not, and are laying out a curriculum for me. Granted, it stops there because that's pretty much all you've got.

For the record, I don't "watch Buzzfeed crap." Also, all they did was dump some information and say "it's unverified." They didn't make it up.

No, I haven't heard of those people. I could list off a half-dozen people you haven't heard of either; it proves very little (read: nothing), and is a bit of a silly endeavor.

The fact that you're accusing me of going off emotion rather than "intelligence" (I guess you meant logic and reason) is actually hysterical.

"Among recent books on U.S. policy in Nicaragua, this one stands out for its combination of fact, historical analysis and open disgust over American arrogance. Sklar ( Trilateralism ) maintains that fear of "another Cuba" is an illusion fostered by the Reagan administration's propaganda-lobbying effort."

I wonder precisely how Trump is the solution to American arrogance? He's the fucking pinnacle and epitome of arrogance.

Also, how does a book that criticizes Reagan help bolster your positions in general? Don't get me wrong, I don't care for Reagan, but Republicans worship him like he's a god (albeit a senile one whose wife did most of the work towards the end).

Or did you only jump into this thread to bemoan the state of the world in general... you're neither conservative or liberal nor republican nor democrat, just someone who wants to tell everyone that everything is fucking terrible all around?

It was a dark time

>Checked.

Yes it was. And to top it all off he was black.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

OBAMA BTFO FOREVER

>that Lincoln to Taft beard/moustache path
glorious

>*drops phone*
>Obamaphone insurance doesn't cover loss due to abuse

Well fuck. Now what?

I'll never understand why Americans voted for this nigger in the first place. It was so obvious he was an incompetent person, I guess he rode that white guilt wave.

100 years from now people will watch this video and laugh, or cry I can't tell

Reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

Imagine the media sperging if Trump had wished himself a happy birthday on twitter. He should do it this year.

Is the president allowed to say whether or not a citizen could become president?

tl;dr

But calm your tits mate, and just watch calmy how one of the worst prez goes (finally) away.

Bush had a lot to do with it

>shit president
>nigger comes by and offers change
>gets elected
>nigger is a shit president
>trump comes in and offers change
>gets elected

kek

Dropping the phone was the cue for all the baby boomers who still acted like kids in the 80-90's that he is a badass, he does Fuck all in office so he needs these visual cues

>that tweet
how conceited can you get

OKIE DOKIE

>tfw

>tfw

That's a pretty dumb analysis, every single president elect offers change as part of their platform, how do you gain insight off of tjat

Jesus christ, looks like it'll be a closed-casket funeral

He wasn't saying he couldn't, he was saying he wouldn't

Obama was the antithesis of Bush is why. It was also a natural swing of the pendulum since for 8 years we had a conservative president. Also "it's current year and we haven't had a diversity hire president? What gives America?" was a huge driving factor.

I love when memes become reality.

except all that extra-spying, revocation of any semblance of privacy rights, legalized drone striking americans and assignations, legalized psyops and propaganda of state run media, our very own ministry of truth, and the legalization of selling arms to every terrorist under the sun

It was her staff that wrote it I think, the tweets that are supposedly written by Madame President ended with -H

Kek

Obama will be stricken from the record Lance Armstrong style once it is proven that he was born outside the US.

Then Trump will be #44, Kek approved numbers.

Is this the most embarrassing moment of Obama's entire life?

EY! HOL UP!!!!

HOL UPPPPPPP

okey-doke.

>antithesis

Not at all, unless you gauge that off of public persona and how they campaigned. Their brands might be antithesis but they were more alike then you want to think

That first paragraph. Ow. I know that feel.
I got bretty gud SATs tho.
But wow, the rest hits home. I'm sad now.

Of course, they really are two sides to the same coin with only minor differences, but that's what he campaigned on and what normies saw him as.

kek

It's normal to refer to your candidate as 'the next president' at all times during a campaign. The candidate themselves doing it wouldn't be very well received, but even at Gary Johnson rallies they introduce Gary as 'the next president'. Trump did the same thing the whole time as well.

>When you haggled the salesman down another penny

I perdonally find it amazing that Budh will always be vilified about Iraq but Obama wont for all the different countries he has had the US military in and the only palpable difference is, less soldiers. Progressives are a laugh riot

Not the fact that everyone knows his mom was a whore and his real dad is Frank Marshal Davis?

Obama deserves having his arch enemy be his successor simply for being so arrogant.

Progressives love to argue without basing their side on facts because they can always just move the goalposts or call you a racist.

Honestly, this is worse. Out of everyone in the world he could've said that statement to and been correct, he said it to the guy who became the 45th POTUS. I mean, what's the chance of that?

The dindu nuffin doublethink is real. He was a charming president of color that did the best he could despite opposition and Dubya was an inbred hick in their minds, reality means nothing to their feels.

>Honestly, this is worse. Out of everyone in the world he could've said that statement to and been correct, he said it to the guy who became the 45th POTUS. I mean, what's the chance of that?
In this timeline it was 100%.

I would have said that his past history of having gay affairs and that Micheal is a tranny, but you make a good point.

>implying blacks aren't between than albonoid.

Shit, i've got the if if if if if if if stuck in my head now

*better*

*drops phone and makes a new law forcing us to pay for it*

Trips of doom.

"Well, @RealDonaldTrump, hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up"

-eats a number 9 large-

so this confirms it was a body double in the 2nd debate?

He'll still go down as a great president.

Donald Trump won't even go down as a good one.

The CIA still has 5 more days to make good on Obama's words.

based

youtube.com/watch?v=OuvUgaLxemg

Made this just for you OP

youtube.com/watch?v=PSxtp2en7jY

Case in point.

There, I fixed the type in the headline

If this happened the other way around, the media would be talking about it for at least the next 3 years on a weekly basis, with the fakest and most opinionated sources like CNN and BBC using token minorities to continue pushing a racist agenda against white people.

how is that a case in point?

You're saying Trump will undo all of Obama's policies that have helped the country. My initial point being Trump is going to be a lousy president if he undoes all of that progress.

OMG! I'm going to poke my eyes out. I just notice pokies on Chelsea.