British people

>british people

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States#Racial_makeup_of_the_U.S._population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

British people are so adorable

>teeth

>British
>people

pick one

SHEEEEEIIIIIIT

All good Englishmen need to shake off the mantle of British.
Brits are weak, cowardly, homosexual, monarcucks who worship America. Englishmen are free and good folk.

She looks like she bitches non stop

/thread

u are 1 fucking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on me mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

the paki is right

I'd still feel 100 times more comfortable being around him than a nigger.

Have you heard her speak in her real voice for interviews or the like?
It's like she's doing a parody of bongspeak but it's real

Good looking Brits are so far and few in between. Easily the ugliest white people on the planet.

breed you little fggt, put down the phone and breed

>British people

No I haven't, can you post an example?

She's from northern england so she probably tries to speak not so much like a subhuman

She looks like this brazilian actress

Are brits on par with brazilians?

I want to fug

>straight teeth
>british

Looks nothing like her desu

She looks Mediterranean not Brazilian

she literaly fucks only niggers lmao. cuck.

Prove it m8

She's a pure English rose

>This thread
Oh you poor souls.

Rule Britania!

who here loyalist?

Agreed my friend! We need to restore America to its British roots!

Miss me?

> Having to pay for a basic human right

Hows that Obamacare doing?

Could ask the same about your weapons ban. Adequate self defense is arguably more of an essential right than getting other people to pay for your health care.

>that subhuman face

GTFO TYRANT!

GW was a faggot

they are annoyingly parochial, starting to really hate them

You were fighting the government, not the King.

Again.

MISS ME YET?

>that subhuman race

she's fugging robb stark

Your country was made by British people

British descendants are the largest ethnic group in your country (no it's not Germans):

>English-Americans and British-Americans are still considered the largest ethnic group due to a serious under count following the 2000 census whereby many English and British Americans self-identified under the new category entry 'American'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States#Racial_makeup_of_the_U.S._population

Your country has literally been created by British people, FOR British people, which is why you speak our language, and it's why your government was influenced by our philosophers (John Locke), and it's why your culture is literally taken from ours (apple pie, roast turkey dinners, Christianity, all this shit)

And, of course, you were a part of the British Empire for many years

Your country is British

Get used to it

yea but she is fucking tyrone on the side like every white women.

>english people
get it right you fucking tard

>60%

I have free health care though as provided through my employer, which permits me to use the best hospitals and medical facilities in the world. How do you respond?

Reminder that George Washington was a literal cuck who helped raise his wife's son