Why aren't women allowed to fight in military combat?

Why aren't women allowed to fight in military combat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p1jCOkyuzCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't see men or women anymore

i just see those who identify as military combat vehicles and those who don't

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

we are still fighting for equality

please join us

in honor of martin luther king day

pleasse

They suck

but they are allowed to, user

>Why aren't women allowed to fight in military combat?

Quite a few nations allow women to serve in frontline combat positions.

It's just that infantry positions are hard on the emotions.

And men typically want to protect women from such things.

Because the patriarchys glass ceiling needs to be shattered.

CUZ WIMMINZ CAN DO ANYTHING MEN CAN DO!!!!!!!!!11

IMHO We shouldn't allow women in combat. A woman soldier is captured/wounded there's almost a 100% chance she's getting raped.

Marine Female vs Male
youtube.com/watch?v=p1jCOkyuzCs

/thread

Because they're not as effective soldiers as men

Women are a joke. Too weak, too emotional, too fragile.

You already know why.

we should send more females to fight IS. when you get killed by a female allah hates you and you don't get any virgins. IS hates female soldiers because of this.

why fuck with something that works

raping captured enemies or their corpses is more fun when you have female soldiers on the front row. other than that, no profits.

btw i believe this is one of the reasons israels have female soldiers, to scare the surrounding muslims away.

Look at the biggest intersectionalists, muslim apologists and other "white western society" haters.
They're all women.

That's why you should not let women serve.

thats fake

A man with 6 months of physical training is superior than the maximum potential of 99.9% of women.

NO WAY??? Really? So the HK MP5 missing half its grip and being mirrored isn't real?? NO WAY???!!

its fake you idiot no way she would hold it backwards

Women are winning. I've seen worthless sluts play the shit of actual chads and pretty much ruin their lives. Women are smarter than men because they have surpassed men in society easily.

I even recognize this and still find myself unintentionally siding with women in disputes. The modern male is a bitch who sits on the Internet talking about how alpha he is. Can't blame women for fucking niggers, they are the closest thing to masculinity western women can get.

Obviously it's fake, you retarded Burger. You must be new here. Get the fuck back to Plebbit or Tumblr.

dutch women* dutch men*

everybody knows that the brains are reversed in toothpaste land

Because the primary goal in combat is to not be a burden on everybody and get yourself and your friends killed.

Hey mark.

They are easy pickings for enemy snipers.

lul, same image. Nice.