Can you think of a country more autistic than Germany?

Pic related.

What other autistic traits do Germans have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This.

Somebody post the furry map of Europe

Hardly

so fucking true , lost ww1 like autists , somehow lost ww2 , because hitler had german autism , i still wonder how germany lost ww2 , fucking retard , HITLER SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIMSELF EARLIER

The dutch still this butthurt after 60 years.

>yes goys Germany is the real problem!

72*

Wait, why isn't Germany and Austria in streetview?

They are though

NON COUNTRY

What the fuck, I remember it worked a few weeks ago.

Autistic privacy issues. Even in the cities where we got it every other house is censored.

Feels good to be a country that can trigger idiots without doing anything.

Sweden is even worse. At least Germany has Bavarians who got their autistic Nord genes mixed with Celts and Slavs and didn't fall for Luther's kikery.

autistic screeching is kinda funny meme, i like that one :^)

>Luther's kikery

Spotted the papist.

We should have nuked them instead of the Japs
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Fuck you Piefke.

Aber warum? Wir sind im selben Boot.

>Luther's kikery
Hmm

>Yes goyim, no need for good deads and charity for salvation, just believe and be saved
>No need for church and monasteries, just take their land and wealth
>Building beutiful churches and creating work of art to praise the Lord is idoltary, just invest that money instead
Calvin was even worse though.

That flag is both edgy and rare.

No idea. I don't 'know' many other peoples. But I go to Germany once every two weeks and yes they are autistic.

>holy
>roman
>empire

I hope you get kanker zaadbals, zawarte.

>cause fall of roman empire, plunging Europe into chaos
>cause christianity to split, plunging Europe into chaos
>invent marxism, the most cancrous ideology of all
>cause WW1, plunging Europe into chaos
>cause WW2, plunging Europe into chaos and ending European dominance over the world
>cause refugee crisis, plunging Europe into chaos
>whaaa it's da joos!

Trolled so hard!

Ich würde lieber Sterben als nen Piefken zu vertrauen.

It's time to kill muslims then, isn't it faggot?

>worshiping a kike on a stick
lmao

>cause ww1
What?

You have the same way of connecting words …

>being a Pagan faggot or an atheist
lmao

t. Jean Jacques Rousseau

>cause ww
Autism has never been so strong.
>a whole country invented communism.
>they wanted to blow out the HRE
>they wanted this amount of refugees, it's not as if the politicians are realising that they underestimated the influence of their actions.

jewish history revisionism+ proxies + shilling for shekels

welcome to Sup Forums

>give blank check to failing empire which is on the verge of collapse and has ethnic/ territorial disputes
>said empire enters minor conflict
>instead of stepping down and not giving a fuck you go full autism
btw Austrians are Germans in denial, albeit less cancerous than k*auts

Yes and it only makes sense.

Wow, so many women in that picture

>being a larPagan

What does it mean being autistic?

True German autism is our need to bloat and overengineer pieces of technology. Whenever Germans get to work on something, that something will converge to a machine that tries to do everything at once.

>worships kike on stick
>worships stick

WW1 went from a regional conflict in some backwater country to a full blown world war thanks to your country's intervention
WW2 was caused by your aggressive territorial expansion, which you kept going despite receiving numerous warnings
>a whole country invented communism.
Even worse. Germany spread communism to Russia just to fuck with them and thus Germny is directly responsible for the USSR
>they wanted to blow out the HRE
I never talked about the HRE
>they wanted this amount of refugees, it's not as if the politicians are realising that they underestimated the influence of their actions.
Sure, that's why Merkel was still full on "wir schaffen das" up until a couple of months ago and she will still be after she is re-elected

pic related

Also, the fucking death star space lens they wanted to build to burn new york with a sun beam

you Volks have the biggest autism, the biggest. Yuge.

How butthurt is Sup Forums to make like 10 threads hating on Germany all the day? Is your life so pathethic? Got nothing else to do?

>All those irrelevant nations like NL, Austria, Poland etc crying about muh ruined europe for the 3rd time

>Germany
>Nation
>Formed in 1871
Everyone, laugh at this non-country!

fuck you germany you are a major course of degeneracy in the world, the sooner your people and culture are wiped out the better

We just love our bikes man.
Don't judge.

>Good goy! More whites need to dissapear!

Also the only country exporting degeneracy into the world is the USA. We tried to remove that from europe some time ago but you didnt seem to like it.

better watch what you say europoor, dont wont the thought police to come and nab ya

Stop it, Attila.The Germans freed you from the Turks with Treaty of Karlowitz. Now pledge your allegiance to Vienna again.

Will do! Take care of your wife user, im sure you don´t want to pay for little Tyrone.

Noticing anything?

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

Japan

Yes, we like simulators. We like planning and managing. We are good at it. Is there a problem?

RIP Germany

I'll just try to remember the good things.

>>>Furries here in East and South.
>>>East and South are massive gypoe infestations.

The only thing more scary and distressing than a furry, is a gypoe popping out of the fucking suit.

Could say the same about you. But Brits never seemed to bother when whites get killed so i don´t mind.

AND THATS THE WAAAAAAY THE NEWS GOES

Fuck, now you made me sad.

chilean user wields a magnifying glass

>We like planning and managing. We are good at it.

So i heard you were doing pretty good with those "Refugees"

The german censorship is so cucking you can only play videogames featuring menial work.

>wanting big daddy church to tell you how to think
are you a cuckold

Are fursuits grounded? Maybe they make stealing electric copper wires easier.

Just look at some of the titles kek, you have one sim for like every single job there is

Hans wakes up --> Goes to job at the warehouse where he drives a fork lift all day --> Comes home, plays Fork Lift Simulator

Games are seperated in the stores you retard. You can play other games too.

They should make a "Destroy Europe Simulator" that should be given to Merkel and other German politicians.

Tbh idk who keeps buying these games but they are popular for sure.

We are having some initial difficulties but I'm sure we will deal with it. We can deal with anything. You know German history. This refugee "crisis" is a fucking joke.

Islam will cure Germany from its autism. This country needs new morality.

OP: add unnecessarily aggressive to meme

Yeah we totally cause the downfall of Europe and not the one of our own country.

>If a bull fucks your gf, blame the Germans!

That's how we roll.

we maybe autists but we make things work and we prefer to do it in an orderly way

This makes me unbelievably sad.

Yes, Serbia. No one can beat their autism.

Islam cannot cure anything since it is the epitome of disease. Try again, Ali.

>We are having some initial difficulties
Months, no, YEARS of poor management isn't "initial"

>We can deal with anything.
Your nation invented Communism, you can't deal with anything.

>You know German history
You failed WW2. Because of you we had to gib back Istria.

>This refugee "crisis" is a fucking joke.
>t. merkel

3/10 bait made me insight your past failures

Yes, German politicians are currently (like always) fucking Europe over. You are the most powerful country by far, and your politicians are doing the most damage.

fucking underrated

We import the refugees in our country. If you take some too it´s your fault. Also blame democracy and unelected EU idiots but not the german population.

nice try ahmed

Germans apparently dig giant holes whenever they're at the beach, as far as I understand, as some sort of nesting behavior.

lmao the memes are true

There is also literally nothing wrong with this.

yes, holes are very versatile

in case of emergency, they can be used as trenches
in case of after emergency, we can dump the corpses in there
in case of tiredness, they are comfy to sleep in and are easiely found on a beach filled with niggers
in case of total destruction of government and corporations, they make for nice firepits and metallurgies

there is literally no reason you shouldn't keep a hole on your beach

>What other autistic traits do Germans have?
An intense, irrational obsession with a certain object or entity that may lead to destructive impulses if left untreated.

Really though who doesn't like digging holes.

nothing wrong with digging a hole on the beach. its fun, especially if its close enough to the water so that waves fill it with slowly.

>Months, no, YEARS of poor management isn't "initial"
We are testing and adapting. It takes time.

>Your nation invented Communism, you can't deal with anything.
We found out communism doesn't work and noone can deal with it. It didn't work anywhere else on this planet btw, and it never will.

>You failed WW2. Because of you we had to gib back Istria.
Yes, WW2 was a mistake. We learned.

>This refugee "crisis" is a fucking joke.
>t. merkel
The refugees will eventually be put to good use. We will see. If something goes wrong, we will come up with a solution.

So many German fails including 2 lost wars in only 100 years time and we are still one of the strongest nations in the world in almost every department. You know it's true, Luigi.

kek good image OP.

They tend to not realize that gassing the 6 million all the time will get people mad at you. No theory of mind, I guess.

Amen, brother. Now get back to work!

>Yes, WW2 was a mistake. We learned.

nigger, the jews absolutely panicked it was hilarious
completely worth the war, only wish the holocaust was real

I actually dug holes into the garden of my parents when I was young and pretended it was a country

good times

>It`s another episode of lesser countries showing their inferiority complex