Is making vidya gim redpilled?

Hi Sup Forums

I come here, A LOT, and am the story writer and artist for an upcoming vidya gim that I've been working on with a team.

As the """creative""" one on the team that works on the story and whatnot, a lot of what is on here leaks into the story of the game. Subtle racism and even the proving of those stereotypes happens through the story like from the original Warcraft games.

I came to ask since Sup Forums influences a lot of my ideas for the game, what do you guys suggest I put in? nods toward Sup Forums? Help redpill normies/& kids that play the game?

The setting is semi-Lord of the Rings/Warcraft fantasy, just to give you an idea so you can gauge what it's like.

Also no I'm not doing this because I ran out of ideas, just on down time and the only voices I get to hear about the game are the other devs. So this helps me escape the echo chamber.

Ensure the edgiest of jokes are there, like; 9/11, Holocaust, Columbine, etc

I can do some propaganda holocaust type thing, make it so after a huge part of the story is complete you find out it was all fake to trick people into giving them money or something.

sage

Show the evils of all men so it looks like you're trying to illustrate an unbiased view of the world so when you go to bash some group like women or niggers you'll come off more observational than going out of your way to be an EBIL RACIST MUH SOGGY NIST.

I'll make it clear again:

This is related to Sup Forums based on Sup Forums's ideas for possible story.

Only if it's a video game on a golden age console.

Actually could work on that, certain races of people might try to give a "im a victim muh racism!" card on others to try to get gains out of them.

Already have a good group that tried helping another group and got absolutely fucked for trying to help because they kept saying "they're just helping us to use us later! it's slavery!!!" and justified going to war with them and trying to kill all the good guys.

Some of our memes and ways to communicate. Let someone say "not an argument" or pay a toll for a bad romance decision. The Pepe look. Frogs in general. Or whatever you can think of/pick up from here.

I like the "not an argument" reference. Already have a character who is known for being wise, could have that be his signature line whenever someone tries to say "but we need to...!"

Also could also could throw in plenty of frog references, that's easy to just add frogs as an ambient creature or as artwork on temple walls or something.

In the lore you should make it seem that the good guys usually have a pretty dark history but you should do it well enough that it should be up for debate whether or not the things they did were justified or not.

People will eat that shit up and hopefully see a comparison between that world and this one.

Put a subtle message that sometimes there are groups that cannot reasoned with and in order to protect the future of the world, you must eliminate this enemy,

please explain the concept of trolling on Sup Forums?
>lol im trying to troll trolls
i mean its pointless, its like pissing in a sea of piss.
it doesnt exactly make it more pissy?

This! Have someone call out a non argument with "Not an argument!"

Kind of hard to have solid references to this place in a fantasy game I think. Maybe have a black king and call him "Kang" ?

I want a game that explores the full breadth of esoteric Nazism and the occult, not just meme tier shit like Wolfenstein (fun game though).

Dude just made the main antagonists as Jewish as humanly possible, and make it feel euphorically rewarding purging them into the flames.

So the PC?

If you really want to make video games I would suggest starting by learning to draw. Scripting a game together in GameMaker or Unity is pretty trivial so programming ability is secondary to the ability to create game assets.

games are kinda boring. especially fantasy shit :/

tfw bought halo, doom, mortal kombat x and fable but all my time goes into lurking or nightlife rather than even touching my xbox one. it´s literally paperweight atm.

No, the golden age of gaming.

I like the idea of red pilling people by allowing them to justify the actions of a character they play.

Already have one group (mentioned above already) that are one of the good groups whom start to become an isolationist society because of the actions of one race/group of people. Hopefully that's a good comparison to a MAGA Trump.

Yeah we have a cult-like group that worships "The New Gods" who want nothing but power and to destroy all others.

They even start destroying themselves.

(reference to middle east)

>Is making manchild simulators redpilled?

No. Stop wasting your time, find a productive hobby.

kill yourself

>vidya gim
Nice baby talk. Are you a child?

Vidyagaems are a medium to tell stories, it can be as redpilled as you want

>I come here A LOT
>Hi Sup Forums
Right. Not even reading all that bullshit, fuck off. Saged.

Since there's a thread here anyways.

Who else game dev? Our industry is so fucking liberal I hate it. Our studio is filled with a lot of right wingers however we aren't public with our views until we get the next couple products out.

I also find a lot of programmers end up having to hide their views but more often than not they are ancap or some shit.

What's wrong, m8? Not man enough for the Atari 2600?

What are you on about?
Already got some bad guy "kangs" in the story, maybe I could give one a accent and says "I'm the KANG!"

Also "Not an arguement" is really easy to put in, I like this idea too.
It has to be subliminal.
In the story the catalyst for this huge adventure was basically a (((shekelstein))) goblin.

His death actually helped save a lot of the world.

maybe browsing Sup Forums was why watch dogs 2 were so cucked and full of bad outdated memes

>all those replies in one post

Okay, yeah, he is a reddit kiddie

ok yeah that's cool and everything but sauce

>vidya gim
Unironically kill yourself.

Whatever you do, make it subtle. No need to get axed when SJW complain. We need as many voices as possible.

>vidya gim

literally include a segment where you must pray to a frog diety

may kek bless your mission

We have a team for every aspect of the game, code, art, music, story, etc.
lurk more you fucking faggot.
Don't start that way normally, felt an introduction was necessary.
Id like to see more right side games. as well, which is why we're making one.

>The setting is semi-Lord of the Rings/Warcraft fantasy
You should put in some nationalistic themes/influences

Having a job in any entertainment industry is pretty bluepill in my opinion

Noice mate. Perhaps instead of us thinking of ideas you could give us a problem you have? Maybe we can help solve that rather than add something else.

>vidya gim

Actually yes.
You learn bout what people like, what are the standard psychological approaches, and it opens your eyes on the fact that Vidya jams are software and not ART.

Or you can take the indie SJW way, call yourself something like "Post-modern virtual world crafter" and get Five Guys Burgers and Fries to blow to get a 10/10.