Stop watching Donald Trump's inauguration

Stop watching Donald Trump's inauguration.

Other urls found in this thread:

burrardstreetjournal.com/trump-requests-to-be-sworn-in-using-the-art-of-the-deal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cant argue with that

>If I don't look maybe it will go away

Surely Drumpf has finally been stumped.

Nothing better then to show your protest then taking away TV ratings/not preforming on inauguration.

Why the fuck would you even want to have some "famous celebs" preforming at your inauguration? Trump doesn't have time for that, that wall aint gonna build itself

>As you virtually turn your back on Trump, you need not unplug from democracy itself. He is still the president. Ignoring his words is the same as ceding the debate. By all means, read the transcripts. Scrub his words for falsehoods, flip-flops, and feints. Challenge him at every turn.

>But Trump will not be satisfied with merely being read. This is a man uniquely obsessed with being seen, especially on television. NBC’s Chuck Todd recently revealed on a Politico podcast that after Trump finishes an interview, he is so “attentive … to visuals” that “he wants to see what it all looked like.” So Trump routinely would remain in the NBC studio and play back “the whole thing on mute.” Todd also relayed an anecdote from Trump’s advertising consultant who shared that the president-elect was the “first candidate who didn’t care about the script as much he cared about the visuals.”

I think he's perfectly happy with people reading his words. If only there was a text based communication form he used constantly that would serve as a useful example.

Say it with me:

MADAME

> implying I was going to watch in the first place

Haven't these people ever heard the phrase if you can't beat them join them?

They're still so butthurt, will it ever end?

It's going to be mayhem, why wouldn't you watch it? Like, there's Canadians going down to march on it for some reason. I don't know why and I hate anyone who does it, but they're sending buses and they're going to march down there. I mean, ah, whatever, who cares.

I'll be there. Gonna have to make a thread and livestream.

I can't, I don't have a TV

>Famous celebs
Trump IS a famous celeb himself, he doesn't need those other hacks.

Thanks for reminding me!

T. Nielsen household

Liberals can't ignore this man in any way, lets be honest

>They're still so butthurt, will it ever end?

Nope and the more faggoty temper fits they throw the better for our side.

it will be the most watched inaug in the entire history, past or future.

>don't have a tv
>can't watch

how are you on fourchan right now

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN
I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

(((Scher)))

...IVANKA TRUMP, FIRST LADY

I will watch it, just for the liberal butthurt.

I can't wait till next week. Noooo hes in there right now running the country!

digits dont lie

fuck u

Didn't Trump get some blonde qt to sing at the inauguration? She is like some teenage opera singer or something.

I googled his lineup and it actually seems pretty decent.

>According to the press release, the Voices of the People event includes: “the DC Fire Department Emerald Society Pipes and Drums, King’s Academy Honor Choir, the Republican Hindu Coalition, Montgomery Area High School Marching Band, Marlana Van Hoose, Maury NJROTC Color Guard, Pride of Madawaska, Webelos Troop 177, Northern Middle School Honors Choir, American Tap Company, South Park and District Pipe Band, Everett High School Viking Marching Band, TwirlTasTix Baton Twirling, and Celtic United Pipes and Drums.”

>The Make America Great Again! Welcome Celebration will happen following the Voices of the People event. Trump will deliver remarks. According to the press release, other special guests include: “Toby Keith, Jon Voight, Jennifer Holliday, The Piano Guys, Lee Greenwood, RaviDrums, 3 Doors Down, and The Frontmen of Country (featuring Tim Rushlow, former lead singer of “Little Texas”, Larry Stewart of “Restless Heart” and Richie McDonald of “Lonestar”).”

Lol good luck with that.

Half the planet will be watching.
Even libcunts will be watching just so they can shit all over it on fagbook and twatter.
Or in hopes he will get assassinated

TURN IT OFF

I will get up and watch it on Youtube just in spite of those cucks.

>just in spite
just to spite*

>Ask others to hurt Trump's ratings by ignoring him
>Desperately cover anything Trump says or tweet in the hope of gaining clickbucks or hurt him basically giving him free coverage worth millions and millions
LMAO, are journalists retarded?

what if they shoot him live during it though? thats why we have to watch, which bible is he going with?

he should troll the fuck out of everybody and swear in on the book of the law

no way canacuckbro. we already have the BBQ ready to go, tons of snacks, beer and tissues for lib friends. Make America Great Again faggo!

whoag

STRUMPF BTFO

PRISONER #2453984

This has to be the beginning of the end for Trump.

Pretty sure in spite is also correct.
Also, fuck you. Picking out small grammatical errors of foreigners trying to speak your language is pretty low.

I live in Virginia and have friends right outside DC, should I go to the inauguration? I don't really want to stand around in the rain and watch shit on jumbotrons while SJWs scream shit behind the cordons all day.

I also don't want to get killed by a NAACP bomb attack.

GONNA WATCH IT TWICE

JUST TO SPITE THESE UNPRECEDENTEDLY ASSBLASTED LIBERALS :^)

GET FUCKED FAGGOTS LMAO

Varg is that you?

I'm looking forward to seeing the tears in real-time

Especially hope someone in the media breaks down

The art of the deal
burrardstreetjournal.com/trump-requests-to-be-sworn-in-using-the-art-of-the-deal/

did nobody ever tell these shit reporters that ordering people to do shit is a terrible way to open an article

FRIDAY 4BONGS!

Already have my snacks, no drinks though, will hydrate myself on liberal tears instead.

>are journalists retarded?
yes

>8 years of salt

What are we going to do? My blood pressure is already a wreck.

>Tfw you won't be home to watch it because you're going to Friday Night Magic

Can someone record it and post it to youtube?

>don't think about pink elephants

What they really mean is to read their interpretation of his words.

Kek

This is it for real this time. Donald Trump's campaign full of racism and bigotry is finally finished. Say it with me everyone, Madame President!

I remember when I couldnt feed a family working the salt mines, but now thanks to President Trump I've moved my family into the 'burbs
Thanks Trump

Donald Trump: Hey, free advertising.

More people will watch it because they would have forgotten otherwise.

You should go. It'll probably be fun

What he said, but film everything that happens. If it's funny, post it online

Should I make a Craigslist ad to look for bros to watch the inaug with?

I'm more set on watching livestreams of leftists getting BTFO by security forces.

Well, Trump is finally stumped.
Guess I'm a #CruzMissile now.

>2024
Make it so!

go to it and start cheering:
>DONALD TRUMP SHOULD STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD
>NOW WATCH AS I BITCH AND WHINE LIKE A FUCKING CHILD BECAUSE MY GUY DIDN'T WIN

THIS
First woman POTUS

Marine Le Pen first woman Présidente de la République française
#ImWithHer