JUSTIN TRUDEAU CONFRONTED

Sad times in Leafland as a sobbing grandma confronts the cuck king, that her hydro bill is now higher than her mortgage. If you want to see Justin Trudeau getting btfo by sobbing grandma, check this out.

globalnews.ca/news/3179769/justin-trudeau-confronted-by-sobbing-ontario-woman-over-cost-of-hydro-bill/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loyalist_(American_Revolution)
globalnews.ca/news/3183636/justin-trudeau-investigation-ethics-vacation-aga-khan/
trudeaumetre.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=k-EDXgwURno
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do they really call their water bill their "hydro bill" in Canada? Fucking leaves!

Many such cases!

Hydro refers to hydroelectric bills, not water supply.

Oh. We'd just call that electric since most people don't actually know what their energy source is in America but that's fine. You get the burger stamp of approval and at least for now, you're off the hook for the Canadian genocide by mass McDonalds immigration.
MAKE WATER GREAT AGAIN

Poor woman. Her monthly bill is 1085 leaf dollars for a single-family home.

>mfw our own brand of Trous d'eau try to make us drop our good old cheap nuclear energy in favor of memeshit like that

I mean, I hate Trudeau as much as the next guy, but what the fuck does her power bill have to do with Trudeau? That's a provincial government issue.

Also how the fuck do you end up with a 1000 dollar a month power bill?

What the actually fuck caneda?

I'm sure they'd want the federal government to take it over.

Because Ontario Libs sleep together with Federal libs

Trudeau enables Wynn&co to further tax Ontacucks because of of muh environment

anglo can't do cheap energy

Wynne is corrupt and useless and it's a good way of getting this out there. Rural areas don't have the same access to natural gas so she is probably heating her home with hydro.
>this obsessed

she brought up very clearly what it had to do with it, are you stupid or just a leaf? She is afraid of it rising due to a carbon tax. The beauty of it is it 100% will. Trudeau is a dullard who thinks empty liberal rhetoric will actually fix all the world's problems because he wants it to.

Canada is fucked

If she's rural she should have a fucking wood stove. Free heating fuel all over the fucking place.

>I'm paying 1000 leaf dollars a month for electricity. How are you going to fix that?
>We're going to carbon tax you!
Nice PM you have there Leafs.

1. Carbon taxes are stupid, Trudeau is stupid
2. Don't waste power. It's fucking Canada, nowhere in this country is air conditioning a necessity

aren't wood stoves illegal in ontario?

If you argue your debate opponent, they win.

I was in Ontario not too long ago. Pathetic. Bunch of lazy losers with no ambition. It felt like someone took the worst of America and banished them to a freezing shithole. It's a wonder that country isn't bankrupt.

Ontario is the perfect mixture of American and European culture and ideals. We truly are ubermensch

>like someone took the worst of America and banished them to a freezing shithole
Well...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loyalist_(American_Revolution)

I don't know. I wouldn't live in cucktario if you paid me to.

Says the white american who sits on his fat ass watching barely literate blacks dayreekus and teyshandus colliding with each other for 20 seconds while shoveling as much fast food down their throats during the XXTRA LARGE SUPER SALE SUPER BOWL COMMERCIAL BREAK Sponsored by Diet Pepsi. It's as American as it gets. The GTA suck though but Northern Ontario is nice.

LEAF accusing a LEAF of being a LEAF

really makes you think

you people need to start eating better and bathing properly and working 40 hours/week. You all have been raised by effeminate fathers and have no drive or ethics or masculinity.

I just skimmed the article so i could be wrong,mbut did he just pretty much tell her tough shit, the carbon tax will go on?

I used to think canadians were talked shit about as friendly banter, similar to how sweden. norway and denmark talk shit.

But they really are retarded. Slow witted, boring and ignorant.

yeah and also that global warming is going to make things worse.

Will this piece of shit get re-elected? I'd love to see him lose.

B E T A
I
T
C
H

I've always said this climate change fiasco was just a money grab by governments. Nice to see Trudeau parroting Soros' dreck.

i will never understand why people refuse to use gas heating

it's much cheaper

also what should i ask trudeau when he comes to montreal

Canada is progressive central. Whining and crying like a child is the only way redditors and these types of people deal with their problems, so it only makes sense.

>15 hours a day
>75 hours a week

I don't believe this.

>Feed my family
>I'm a single person house

?

But Ontario is NUCLEAR.

Why would Carbon tax make electricity bill rise?

Yes I found this odd as well.

God I hate this fucking faggot.

Bags of hydro

Why does Trudeau have a lisp?

spanish blood :^)

First sitting PM in Canadian history to be investigated by ethics watchdog.

globalnews.ca/news/3183636/justin-trudeau-investigation-ethics-vacation-aga-khan/

What a piece of shit.

I don't know anything about Trudeau other than the memes on Sup Forums.

What were his main campaign promises? Did he fulfill any of them?

How is the government running things, how's the economy doing? EU and USA seems to be doing ok if you're looking at just growth %.

> hydro bill
> federal government

Pick one.

Electricity is colloquially known as hydro in eastern Canada because of the shitton of hydro plants.

Ontario deregulated electricity for muh globalism and people got kiked in the process. Surprise surprise.

literally nothing, a little person like that only deserves disdain

Why doesn't canada just burn its leaves for biofuel?

If you make old ladies cry, they win

We produce energy in a clean and efficient way through hydroelectricity, not barbaric energy sources like coal, which your orange racist dictator Drumpf wants to exploit even further.

Here you go Cro bro.
trudeaumetre.ca/

Hard to say.

He's right. Most canadians are content to rent all their lives and work shitty jobs as long as they have beer, weed, and hockey.

They dont even care that the third world is being imported to replace them or that they are bombarded with obvious propaganda 24/7.

I hate this place.

Ontario has more debt than california.

LOL, when coal attacks. Another retarded Leaf, surprise, surprise!

B-b-but MUH WEED!

Why is this cunt spending so many mapledollars om elictricity if she's working more than 70 hours per week? And why is she having 4 children and 2 grandchildren she has to support? Sounds more like a coalburner paying the toll.

mad

We call the electricity bill "hydro bill", because we use hydro Electric power.

I belive it was the coal plant in Lambton Ontario which was recently upgraded to the tune of tens of millions of dollars with scrubbers and high temp/high efficiency boilers which have drastically lower pollution, yet the hippies still scream "MUH ENVIRONMENT". This plant is sitting idle now. Same shit as the "NO NUKES" libtard faggots who won't be happy until we all live in mud huts and heat our organic veggie paste on a warm rock heated by the sun and we're all singing kumbaya ffs.

Damages the environment((

Do you guys only use hydroelectronic power or do you have different bills, a coal bill, wind bill, oil bill, sun bill, hydrothermic bill...

I will sit and watch as the glorious yellow haze of freedom approaches in the southern sky. I will smell it's acrid stench, my eyes will begin to tear and I will cry.

By the average Leafy logic, being a coalburner is a good thing, but being a coal burner is a bad thing.

They're illegal in montreal and south shore too. Pisses me off, I liked my fireplace.

She probably has grandkids that she visits and takes care of while the parents are working as well.

Originally it was all hydro but there's a limit to the number of dams that can be built so it's more of a tradition thing.

When you water and electric cost more than your mortgage, I suppose a babysitter is entirely out of the realm of possibility. This story should serve as a wake up call to Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=k-EDXgwURno

So do Canadians.

Lol found the butthurt gook. Ching chong chang motherfucker lol

Down east it is hydro. Out west it is just a power bill.

I know Manitoba is hydro I imagine Saskatchewan is the same.

>107391483

Based Alberta

Too many eastern fags bringing their lingo out west, thats why.

Wow so you have a relatively low amount of high voltage hydro power and a big amount of low voltage nuclear power.
In my country (Austria) we have around 44% Run-of-the-river hydroelectricity, 21% hydroelectricity storage power plant and 20% district heating with wood or waste. All in all, electricity isn't much more expensive than in neighbouring countries.

Almost a reason to be a coilers fan.

Trudeau pointed out while hydro prices are a provincial matter his government’s plan to put a price on carbon pollution was necessary to fight climate change.

hmm what does he have to do with it, not his regulations and extra taxes, thats for sure

There is no hope left in this country. The only escape is into diversions. Thoroughly pacified and divided populace. Soros likes. Fuck sports fags.

Come to the states bruh. We've got guns. Plus our health care isn't as bad as folks make it out to be, as long as you aren't a lazy piece of shit.

She sounds like Kermit the frog...

Kek

emigrating to the states is more tempting now that trump won.

He was booed at the Grey Cup in Toronto too. He's probably not going to show his face to crowds at sports anymore.

Pretty funny since a lot of Canucks I've spoken with over the past couple of years like to go on about how superior Canada is to the US or complain about Trump or guns or something.
Stay strong leaf bros.

Canada is a trillion in debt. Per capita, they owe about double what america does.

If your citizens aren't paying $1k a month for their power bill, they win

>Conserve power
>Utility company produces less power netting less revenue
>Fixed capital costs still major factor in electricity pricing regardless of output
>Have to raise price per kWh on electricity sold to maintain profit margin
>Repeat yearly
>Bix nood why be my bills get so high?

Spotted the fake Canadian, it's called a hydro bill because all of our home appliances are powered off the tap.

We call it hydro because in Ontario a lot of our power comes from the hydroelectricity plant driven by Niagara Falls. It's just a stupid term carried over from the previous stupid generation.

My power bill is pretty low desu senpai. Nice story though

that fucking accent

>Down east it is hydro. Out west it is just a power bill.
My Power Bill come from BC HYDRO, Coincidence?.

It doesn't make it any less true, it's just another Jewish clerical slight of hand get less for your money when it's all said and done game.

based quebec strikes again

pretty much

fuck man i wanna move to the us so bad

2 turbotards

This fucking BITCH is DESTROYING THE EARTH with her GREEDY reliance on carbon.

She's lucky she's not PUT TO DEATH, fucking PEASANT.

she has 4 kids

her husband froze to death of canadian shame

Hydrocodone. Bunch of junkies.

>Sad times in Leafland

The CBC cut the audio on the booing