Operation: 777

Operation: 777

If we can meme Donald Trump's inaugeration into being delayed by a day, then
>He will be 7 decades, 7 months, 7 days of age at his inaugeration
>His inaugeration will be on the 21st; 21 is divisible by 7
>His inaugeration will be on 2017-1-21; the digits add to 14 which is divisible by 7
>His inaugeration will be on the 23rd day of the 4th month of the year 5777 in the (((jewish))) calendar; those digits add to 35 which is divisible by 7

It is crucial that this coincide with inaugeration day. Inaugeration day is a ceremony/ritual; gods love that stuff. Inaugeration day is also the day of the transfer of power. It has to be special.

Point is, Lord Kek demands that we meme Trump's inaugeration into being delayed until the 21st.

Several protest groups planning large-scale demonstrations have permits in place and have already held organizational meetings, among them the collaborative DisruptJ20. “We’re planning a series of massive, direct actions that will shut down the inauguration ceremonies and any related celebrations,” the group says. “We’re also planning to paralyze the city.”
We just have to make this go viral, get the SJWs and globalists to shut down the inaugeration on the 20th.
In doing so, the globalists and their servants will be unwittingly enhancing Lord Kek's power in memetic chaos magick.
Them shutting down the inaugeration will also give us political leverage against them.

DEUS KEK VULT!

If we pull this off, I will truly believe in Lord Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/meNk7X4266o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats wrong with that picture? its 70

it's an impossible shape. Try drawing it to scale.

Is that real?

The length of the bottom triangles are 6.55 witch means the length of the bottom should be 25.1.
Not that it even matters seeing as you can still answer the question and it doesn't really matter.

your wrong stupid leafs

It's a math problem, not an art class.
Has it right.

Common core would advocate a ruler and a dictionary to solve or something.

yea

>supposed to hate common core
>mother is teacher of nignogs and complains all the time because kids are btfo by it
>have child of my own, she enters school in a white community with good schools
>common core is just math and humanities with additional logical steps like 43= 10+10+10+10+3 in order to stretch out problems
>reading is difficult and requires actual reading in depth and context

I have no problems with it. As always the real problem is uneducated female teachers who go to college for teaching because they are unsuited for anything else.

>>common core is just math and humanities with additional logical steps like 43= 10+10+10+10+3 in order to stretch out problems
it's so much worse then that.
Someone post some CC math questions, shit's insane

>not wanting his first day of actual work to coincide w/ meme prophecies.

I just pulled my grand daughter out of a common core school, they are a bunch of window lickers. Most any type organized home school is much better. Hopefully the new administration has some fixes in mind.

Ive seen the meme ones graded by retard teachers.

Ive also seen first and second grade papers sent home every day. If you want to get triggered by something, this is a poor choice.

It's really not. it just tries to explain math. Common Core math emphasizes the "why in math".

Column math, which was the thing it replaced, just solved it without any explanation of what 67 is. It just assumed that 67 is just some number. With CC, it explains that 67 is 6 tens, and 7 ones.

Its pretty much the same thing. The problem is that current adults don't know Common Core and cant' really help out their kids who learned CC.

Division however, is a pain in the ass to do common core.

i feel however common core is unnecessary for lower level maths

once you get to more advanced mathematics, you really need to know why things are the way they are, you wouldnt be able to be an electrical engineer without understanding the relationship of derivatives with physics

but at this level its unnecessary

also this question is fucking easy, who cares if the shape is not proportional

i still don't get the rage over this pic. my middle school math teacher even taught us that nothing is drawn to scale unless it explicitly says so.

The problem isn't that it's not proportional the problem is it is impossible.

Which would make a more mathematically savvy student confused by the question and led to believe there is some sort of trick to the question.

Unfortunately this question was made by an intellectual simpleton such as yourself which is why you can't see a problem with it.

youtu.be/meNk7X4266o

Here's a video. It explains long division.

Is everyone in Russia this fucking retarded? 1/2*h*(b1+b2)=70

>The problem isn't that it's not proportional the problem is it is impossible
how so?

>tfw to intelligent to be able to solve this problem

That trapezoid can't exist with the dimensions given. Look at the triangle proportions

Who cares if it is not to scale? 10 + 60 is nor exactly hard math ...

>5x12= 60
>(16-12)/2=2
>((5x2)/2)2= 10 or simply 5x2 = 10
>60+10=70
However considering Pythagorean theorem
(2x2)+(5x5)=29
8x8=64
the shape is impossible

You're assuming the 5 makes a right angle with the 16, which isn't stated anywhere.