What should we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/business-38613488
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

patently false

>believing infowars
>not taking everything they say with a grain of salt

lol, could one of those guys, like, buy Latvia

baldiggs as some fat jew country property...
would be sweet

this is the 3rd thread today...give it a fucking break. im Canadian and even this is too much shitposting for me....

>Not acknowledging the problems of the superrich jews
Stay cucked SJW bluepill faggot

Well how would you propose distributing their wealth to the 99% without their backlash?

That was Bernie Sanders platform but it was mocked and laughed at.

>bernie sanders
>not cucked by DNC and shillary
that guy would put better competiton to trump

So what? It's none of governments business to interfere with their Freedoms. I'm sure if you just worked as hard and was as skilled as them you could be as rich.

These threads fucking suck

It has a bunch of High School educated faggots spewing retarded non-relevant opinions.

They can't conceptually understand the difference between having $100 million and $10 Billion. They can't understand the difference between $10 billion and $20 billion.

And so they DEFINITELY can't understand the difference between the Gates, Waltons and Bezos' of the world.

They legitimately can't.

It's pathetic.

I hope you all fucking die, Obama Leaf, and any other fucking idiot that will post in this thread.

That's my point; it's not even fathomable to allocate their wealth into the rest of the population.

still, international jewry must die... we must distribute jew gold to whites

If you can shitpost on Sup Forums you are richer than 25% of the world population together.

You can have them build infrastructure projects, donate to charities, fund research, build research universities.

Just like the Vanderbilts, Rockefellers, Carnegies, etc. did

Nowadays these fucks just hoard their wealth. It's pathetic.

Look at the GOOD OL BOY Warren Buffet. He's a cheat and a crook. Even Bill Gates just gives most of his money to African niggers instead of helping inner cities in his own country.

yes
this is unacceptable

>if you just worked as hard and was as skilled as them you could be as rich.

just stop posting in these threads. i'm in a great mood so I humor Sup Forums today.

i've been here since 2005, i went to NYU and graduated from Stern.

Just accept that this is a board full of underage faggots who live off their parents.

Post-Trump there is no point to this board anymore.

He is right, it is closer to 90%.
No way the poorest men on earth could sum up to anything at all.

>HOW IS THIS EVEN ALLOWED?

How, indeed.

>infowars

bbc.com/news/business-38613488

Personally I have a hard time believing there was ever a period in the last 5,000 years when this wasn't the case.

Why are "we" entitled to their wealth?

People should be mad a system that can produce this, not the person.

Very simplistic ways to see things.

Most of this money is invested in business that generate jobs. its not like all this money is locked in bank with nobody using.

OY VEY

Proof market liberalism cant solve wealth inequality. It just makes it worse.

No it is all in a giant vault like Scrooge McDuck's and they just horde it while we starve!!!!

Posting edits again shill?

Here's the REAL version

It's completely false.

It uses "wealth" which most poor people have zero of due to renting and burrowing. Most Americans are around $0 in wealth or lower due to this fact.

WEALTH as a measurement is really bad. I can be getting $50,000 a month and have $0 in wealth if I spend it a certain way. You wouldn't say I have a bad lifestyle though.

Articles like this are designed to make low IQ morons upset

"Wealth" is a narrowly defined thing that has nothing to do with quality of life or other things. Most humans do not need wealth as they use debt to buy things like homes, cars, and other things assuming they have good income.

How about...
Inheritance capped to say 100mil (plenty for any mortal)
Surplus goes to the state or something including stakes in companies and shit like that.

good goy faggot

you're literally retarded. go spend your pocket money your dad gave you and kill yourself.

>worked hard
Most of them just inherit the wealth anyway. This really makes you think however, any capitalist system eventually will come to the point where few rich people control most of wealth. But is this a problem? I suppose government could make better use of that wealth, but how would you go about it? Extra large taxes? Commie takeover? Doing this shit doesn't make much sense in a free market capitalist world.

Also I would estimate that if these wealthy individuals gave out their wealth it would quickly be spent/used and not saved. Driving the problem back to where it was.

It has more to do with a debt based economy and system than anything else. Also power concentration is not such a bad thing depending on how wise and intelligent the wealthy are.

If it is more merit based who gets wealthy and powerful then you will see advantages to concentration. If it becomes generations and generations of wealth which becomes diluted to less merited individuals than you have a problem.

>be Rich
>State puts a bounty on your head
Sounds a little dangerous Mr. Ivanovich.

...said the poor part
Guess what, if you were rich you would think the opposite nigger

i cant afford salt

Most people in America do not save or use their money to make wealth

Most americans take out 7 year loans to get a shiny new car that devalues instantly.

Wealth concentration is not a bad thing especially as America is becoming lower IQ

Can send you
Post data will give you

ohmg!! THESE GUYS NEED TO BE TAXED 100% of their iNCOME NOW!

Haven't you been warned about fake news.

You mean the state would go killing off rich people to get their money?
Isn't it just simpler to declare communism and take their shit?

But the w-wealth effect ! Stock prices going up in an artificial bubble must be good for the economy, believe me goyim

So work hard so your kids can inherit your wealth, and teach them to work hard so their kids inherit even more, and so on and so fourth.

Take away their money and give it to the government to spend! That will save us!

breddy gud shidbost 5/5 :-DDD

Estonia
Harjumaa
A. Weizenberg street 39, Tallinn 10127

BAN INTEREST

BAN INTEREST

BAN INTEREST

BAN INTEREST

BAN INTEREST

USA government needs more money to fix this!

In FY 2017, total US government revenue, federal, state, and local, is “guesstimated” to be $7.03 trillion,
federal $3.64 trillion;
state $2.00 trillion;
local $1.39 trillion.

Threaten them with tariffs if they don't provide fair wages, ban imports from them if they go abroad, kind of like what Trump is doing and the EU should have done before imploding.

>Government spending is bad.

What are you 5?

o wow almost sounds like there is a structural market issue.

i'm sure it's just retarded white people and their incessant need to buy 60" uHDTVs and the latest 2018 Ford.

you don't even know how inflation works. lol @ "saving money"

and it's definitely nothing to do with modern corporatism AKA fascism under the guise of capitalism!

what is the tax rate that Amazon, AAPL, Alphabet pay?

you don't know because you're retarded.

i hope you die. honestly, not being edgy.

never understood why pol bickers over skin color and libruls while the rich are clearly the puppet masters and make off like bandits at everyone else and the planet's expense

>dude... rich people have like... more money than poor people man... thats like...um... not cool.... you know man?
Fuck off communist

I wouldn't mind 100% income tax if I didn't have to pay for anything.

Likewise I'd pay 100% sales tax if I didn't have to work for anyone.

Basic income either way.

Always assume the worst case scenario. Taking companies and statualizing them is not that uncommon, see Venezuela. Didn't turned out very well as you can see.

>you will never be this alpha
why even live

BAN INTEREST

BAN INTEREST

BAN INTEREST

BAN INTEREST

BAN INTEREST

If you can live a happy life then really you'd be better off than those few men like us who just want to shake the world and live forever.

Explain me how this was any different before though.

Sounds like 25% of the population should kill themselves because they're useless wastes of space.

Typical Germany.

Don't like group.

Kill it.

The market works perfectly, consumers are the only flaw of capitalism.

Guys, do you think this is real? Any idea who these people might be? What are their names, is it known?

Also you are implying money becoming more scarce by means of stagnation in the hands of the hyper rich somehow adversely effects you when you have no idea in which the world shifts to suit your lords?

Where is the problem?

Bill Gates, Mexican Telecom Guy, Bloomberg, Zuckerberg, Oracle guy,etc.

He's right tho. Half the worlds population is utterly useless and a drag on the planet. For once, I'll agree with the German.

Can i buy it on some estonian syte? Seems cheapest option

Idk senpai if 1.7 billion people don't make enough money combined to rent a place with internet and have a smartphone then it means their individual income is non-existent. Yet they somehow stay alive, which means someone's fucking paying for them. So resources are being wasted on the sustenance of 1.7 people that do fucking nothing all day, aside from breeding and making more useless people.

If hard work and resolve was all that made millionaires and billionaires, the third world would be full of billionaires.

That doesn't make it right.

netimarket dot ee

type sool in the search box

>guys seriously it's good for everyone if I have five yachts, ten large houses, a castle, and gold plated toilet seats

So no Rothschilds and Rockfellers?

Not an argument.

Well you need names.

We need to be thankful, humble and most of all GRATEFUL to even be allowed to exist on the same planet that these job-creators own.

These men have earned every cent of their wealth and they should be allowed to do with it what they please, and of course they know best what to do with it.

But don't worry, the wealth will trickle down any day now, as long as we don't tax them. And remember, dicriminating against the .01% is anti-semitic and essentially makes you a Nazi.

>Venezuela is the only country with nationalized industries
Fucking Chile under the military dictatorship had some nationalized companies because the privatization plan was a failure in some cases.

>you don't even know how inflation works. lol @ "saving money"
You can save money in a bank and inflation won't eat your savings.
People who don't save 10% of their income deserve to be poor when hard times come

No they are a meme. They were insanely rich a century ago but have fallen out of relevance, now they're used to distract the proles from the rich people who actually own everything.

nevermind apparently its payment through the delivery guy

>You can save money in a bank and inflation won't eat your savings.
Only if the interest keeps up with inflation, which it doesn't.

Sustain yourself and your community and oppose anyone who wants to interfere

yay more clickbaits

PEOPLE H AVE MORE MONEY THAN ME, WHO WOULD HAVE QUESSED >>:OO

They don't owe anyone shit though. All they have to do is keep enough people on their payroll to help protect their assets from the rest of the plebs.

>Latvia
It'll be annexed by russia once they gain the US as an ally. You're going to see a russian empire very soon now that putin has a very powerful ally.
>buy
I doubt putin would sell his soul to the jews my friend.

make that 10 million and you've got a deal.
who the fuck needs all that money? do they use it for heating?
i can survive with a couple of thousands € per year, 10.000 at most, including a heathy month-long spiritual low budget vacation in the mountains.

materialist fucks deserve to die

Implying the rich cares. If some kind of new law are implemented they will just transfer their wealth outside the new law's jurisdiction.

Also, implying most of the poor people wouldn't turn into massive jews if they got that rich. Everyone would.

fuck off retard

you're so wrong it hurts.

enjoy your .01% interest on your measly $10,000 in the bank lol

Population control...
Abolition of Fiat pseudo wealth made possible by (((central banking))) (((global banking))) national debts etc

>why do all these faggots have all this money it's not like they need it
Because your pleb brain still looks at money as cash you can blow on consumable shit. Most of these people's net worth is tied down in the shit they own because owning shit = power. They convert their money to power and you can never have enough power, consequently you can never have enough money.

>we should take money from the families that earned it by scamming the gullible masses
we deserve this tbhfam

Therr was once a time when inheritance was taxed at a much higher rate to diminish this effect. Republicans did away with it.

Because half the world's population don't measure their wealth in stocks, liquid assets, etc.

You can't compare the wealth of citizens in modernized countries to farmers across the world, especially not if measured by the same standards

>muh jews
Hating on the because they are successful is no different than hating on Trump for the same.

sure thing satan

yeah,but why? why would you need all that power anyway? that's the true rat race. chasing chese.
i can guarantee you that some spiritual soul-searching (which is completely free btw) can bring you more happiness than chasing millions. self contemplation while hiking on a trans-alpine is priceless.

but why do i even share that with you germanic protestant materialist scum? it's no use. off you fuck to /biz/

Counterargument

Fake news

Ayy

What if you are gifted at shuffling money around and it makes you happy to no end? Most rich people get rich not by design, but because their business venture has created something there is demand for (think Bill Gates).

>"It is obscene for so much wealth to be held in the hands of so Jew"
now it's more accurate