'Hidden Figures' beats 'Star Wars' at the box office. Here's why that matters

Sup Forums BTFO.

mic.com/articles/164804/hidden-figures-beats-star-wars-at-the-box-office-here-s-why-that-matters#.99th7rAfD

WE

holy shit this is a a real movie?

WUZ

>look up IMDB reviews

who of you was this?

where have all them monkey geniuses been all these years, huh??

it seems they started to appear magically our of nowhere and straight to the movie screen

all them talented non-whites who haven't done a god damn thing for thousands of years and all of a sudden BOOM.. from the makers and award winners.. big production.. nice shiny movies.. just how they like them things.. shiny

all them talented dindoos.. what would've become of us if they didn't help us.. what would we do without them..

and them are women as well.. don't you forget about it. they are not only black.. they are female as well. and we all know them negro females do in the field of scientific exploration

i mean surely they have made an impact on the world of science.. it's just we haven't been told

you know.. no one told us.. they have been hiding it from us all these years

yeah.. that's right

ohh wait..

beat a movie that has been out for 31 days
>WE
>WUZ
>KANGZ

Aristotle had 5-6 black assistants who did all the work for him.. and he as their master only signed the papers and paid the bills.. that lazy Greek cracker

and newton.. the same thing.. blacks were doing all the important stuff and whites only drank tea like they always do and talk smack bout them niggaz and the Manhattan project and the vaccines and even the cultivation of watermelons.. i mean it must have been the blacks who brought them watermelons from Kalahari desert and cultivated them into edible berries which we see at the supermarket these days

ohhh these blacks are so smart.. especially them black womenz

it's like every time i hear science i think black

that's right... coz the Hollywood tells it like it is

i wander why aren't there any African countries flying into space or even building their own planes??

that must be some kind of a covert operation.. they are not telling us something..

i mean.. come on.. them blacks sure have like their own secret space program and secret factories building planes.. and their secret computer industry and their secret medical research

probably all those stories about hunger in Africa are fake.. right??

for sure.. yep

coz them monkey genes are genius dawg.. for sure

it's like if we didn't have them colored geniuses.. we would still be like in stone age or maybe even worse.. maybe we would not even BE

coz they tell us.. CHECK THIS OUT... ALL PEOPLE COME FROM MONKEY..

yeah.. so that must mean that monkeys should be hired to work for NASA..

lets not discriminate against the monkeys

lets have us a monkey president too

ohh wait..

Hasn't Star Wars been out for a month? This means nothing

Also, use the archive the twat

This, what the fuck? Who cares.

KANGZ

ROCKET

"and here's why that's important"

"Trump did X and Y let that sink in"

"X totally put white/men/straight/other oppressor group in their place and it was totally awesome".

"No, (some redpilled truth) isn't real"

Every one knows that ex Nazis were the real ones behind NASA's advances. Aryan pride ftw.

Exactly.

>Oh look, some sjw (((Hollywood))) wankfest in its debut beat out Star Wars at the box office despite Rogue One being run in its fifth weekend.

>This is news.
>Say it with me, MADAME...

Well, I didn't go see thge new star wars for the same reason I am not gonna go see this, so I'm not surprised they milked the same crowd even harder with this movie.

Also, this movie came out? Who cares?

>we finna be on dat moon

SCIUNTIZ N SHEIT

>Front loaded movie barely edges out movie that's been playing for a month
And by next weekend this movie will be forgotten

Of course it's Germany saying this

t. Ahmed

WHITES ETERNALLY BTFO BY FEMALE SPACE NIGGERS

THE GALAXY BELONGS TO AFRICA

This. I thought Sup Forums hated Star Wars

>Sup Forums btfo
>implying seeing Star Wars fare worse than WE WUZ KINGS: DA MOOVEE doesn't put a big smile on my face

>Here's why that matters

THE CONDESCENDING PIECE OF SHIT WHO APPENDED THIS BIT OF LIBFASCIST LANGUAGE SHOULD UNIRONICALLY BE SHOT

DONT EVEN GIVE A FUCK

Of course it would, Star Wars is a 1 month old movie compared to a newly released movie

Apologise

I had literally not heard of this movie until you posted it here. Which leads to my question. Who gives a fuck.

Ew is that thing even human??

Katherine Johnson, whom the film is based on, is literally 1/16 negro. She married white and had white kids.

>movie portrays 3 women as black
>in reality only one of them was black, and she was but one of the massive thousand-person team

Anything for a retarded narrative, I guess.

I'm sorry, Ice Cube. I didn't realize how much of a rough patch your career was in that you also fell into the "black man playing fat woman" meme.

Oh my fucking god, just saw the trailer.

North Korea or chinese should nuke the west, it's over.

Came here to post this. What the fuck why do black people HAVE to be included in every single thing now?

I bet in like 30 years they're gonna make a Neil Armstrong movie and Idris Elba is gonna portray him.

tldr: it doesn't matter

They're literally appropriating white history and culture. It's blackwashing, plain and simple.

fuck niggers

Even at that level of dilution you can still see the gorilla nostrils.

Kek

>where have all them monkey geniuses been all these years, huh?? it seems they started to appear magically our of nowhere and straight to the movie screen

underratted

implying that stronk nigger womyn can ever into rocket science

I seriously can not imagine any human being looking at this movie and thinking "yeah, I want to pay money and go see that"

Who watches this shit?

It's not a retarded narrative, and it has a very precise purpose.

If the narrative is retarded we are outright fucking stupid, for not being able to break the normal faggot's conditioning.

>Why?

Unfortunately, there really is a diabolical plot to demoralize and eventually exterminate European peoples.

>(((Star Wars)))

By this argument you can replace every white character with natives in historical pieces because they are 1/64th cherokee

shhhhhht

I don't get it. Are we celebrating the fact that they managed to teach someone who was 1/8th black math like it's some kind of miracle.

I suppose it might be a miracle.

That's not the argument. It's the gross manipulation of history to suit an agenda, all in the Hollywood formula.

Honestly, if there is a man who claims to be a fashy goy out there, who still gives his money to Hollywood, just buy rope next time instead.

There are plenty of more sane, naturally balanced and entertaining films from the classic era of Hollywood, before the (((takeover))) to see. A lot of them are really, really redpilled too.

You don't have to support the vibrant enrichment of your history.

... what is that on the right?

>that grip

kek. What is this from?

It appears to be a monkey holding a ruger 10/22 that has been chopped in half by someone capable of manipulating a saw.

A fucked up ruger 10/22

>porky pig

Lol gonna blow his finger off, the war against leftist scum will be glorious

The walking pleb

So a movie on its OPENING WEEKEND struggles to beat another movie that came out a month ago at the box office, wow what a surprise. Just in Hidden Figures beats Forest Gump at the box office

>ooga booga you betta apollo jize honky o' I be snappin' sum dat white ass 2nite

>niggers all turn out to see that WE WUZ ASTRO NATS
>barely become #1 movie for a week with no big releases
>end up winning the Oscars they want some extra DiversityTM

>a movie that had just released beat a movie thats been out for weeks
WEW LAD
mind you the movie petered off HARD after its first week

Ferdinand, take your pills!

>and them are women as well.. don't you forget about it. they are not only black.. they are female as well. and we all know them negro females do in the field of scientific exploration

Exactly. First it was stronk women movies. A league of their own and gi jane.
Plus the full compliment of blaxk comedy movies and shit to make them look good, will smith movies every summer.

Now they combined the two genres. Stronk black women with snappy comedy that save the day for the dumb goofy white men that cant do basic math.

I aint seen this piece of shit but can tell its something stupid like they moved a decimal point or didnt carry over during multiplication. Something simple to make the audience go, "oh man, I would have made the same mistake that dumb white man made too".

The real probpem with cinem today is it has became formulaic. Everything follows the same flow. The studio forces the same themes and narritives onto film makers. Even independent film has takennto a formula in an attempt to win accolades.

Oh I agree that niggers must hang and anti-white kike directors needs to be sent to the ovens, I'm just saying you can tell she's part nigger.

WE

Pure revisionist history fantasy.

>Month
Try a year ago

pure clickbait bullshit. it outperformed star wars on hidden figures' opening weekend, but didn't come anywhere near star wars' opening weekend gross

The Oscars is going to be the same snowwhite fest it is every year and you know it. They want to push the narrative. No one keeps blacks down better than the left.

WIMMINZ

>lol the n-word !!

Grow the fuck up will you?

i hope this happens. then we can deride the black winners letting them know that they'll spend the rest of their lives wondering if they won it fair and square, or if they just got it because of quotas

Nigger

hidden should be hiding.

Also La La Land is gonna sweep literally everything...

This is the result of living next to Sweden.

Not that I'm not glad to see Rogue One doing so much worse than FA, but it's been out for a long ass time now.

That happened because Star Wars lost their fanbase.
Tyler Perry is probably more popular than Star Wars now.

>apollo jize

underrated

what did they even do on the NASA mission. Actually.

>hurr why havent i heard about this untold story before im white so that means i know everything and if dont know it it's not true

Keyword: untold.

You can warch it for free at 123movies.is

>watch it

are you going to pay me to? cause otherwise.....

>here is why
This shit
This fucking shit right here
I don't get it, is it like a law in english to start articles with this moronic line?

Math. Emergency math that only negros can do.

That doesn't make sense. My family made me see it and I only saw 3 other people in the theatre... on opening night

>this post

>next weekend
Try tomorrow.

Thanks for explaining this clickbait article so I didn't have to give them a click.

And this is the poster where everyone is photoshopped to look much more attractive than they actually are in the movie

Watching the watching the watchable Jew

It's not untold. People who actually give a shit know this 1/16th mixed woman had three days to check NASA's math.

The problem most people have is the manipulation set on pushing a narrative.

>muh untold

kek. Get rope.

>rogue one has been out for a month
>has made almost $ billion
>"WEEZ BEAT DAT STAR WAR WIF OMLY TWENY MILLION"

its known and based on one women who is majority white.....

Star Wars has been out for 5 weeks and made nearly a billion despite flopping in China pretty hard.

Hidden Figures made 20 in one weekened and will drop drastically by it's second with no real staying power. It hardly beat anything. It's a dump month movie. That's the faith they had in this progressive film. They released it in January.

But does it matter that the actresses who portray them are a little brownish? Actors rarely, if ever, look exactly like the real people their characters are based on and that's okay, but not if it's the skin colour that's a little different? Sigh...

>stop using words that hurt my feelings

photoshop the spacecraftt exploding behind them.

Please, you jokers couldn't possibly hurt my feelings. It's you I'm worried about using that cringy word. I know most of you guys are alright even if you're wrong and misguided about so many things but I want you to be better!

I will see it at some point -- space buff, I want to see the special effects of a Mercury launch, just to see how they do it.