MUSLIM KILLS 16 year old WHITE GIRL in ROTHERHAM UK

'BREAKING NEWS: Body of a 16-year-old girl is found on a Rotherham pathway'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4125312/Body-girl-16-Rotherham-pathway.html

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/point/239615/uk-police-arrested-parents-trying-stop-muslims-daniel-greenfield
boards.Sup
rotherham.gov.uk/jsna/info/23/people/54/ethnicity_and_cultural_identity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and how do you know it was a muslim? fuck off racist

RARE

This is just another glorious day for Rotherham's diversity goals

And for non-Brits who may be wondering, yes, she is a 9/10 in Bongland

>The absolute state of Rotherham

Nah sounds like a normal death for current day UK to me

A muslim would never do this, Islam is a religion of peace.

It's just sad another child dies.

Drumpf lol.

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

Nobody will be charged with this crime. It'll be swept under the rug, along with the countless other atrocities committed against white children by Muslims.

Nothing we can do. Our hands are tied. The police are loyal to the government. Britain is dead.

Vote Labour
Mass Muslim immigration
Vote More Labour
Mass Rapes and coverups revealed
Vote even more Labour

Anyone who still lives there deserves everything they get

It's crude to rate her, and trashing your nation's women puts you at not much higher than the diversity tokens that have ruined towns like that.

This is what we won two world wars for lads. Show some respect will ya.

I net she was racist anyway.

>10/10 in Bongland

She looks like a dlag in OP's pic. Got any other innocent pictured to make me feel bad for her?

>she is a 9/10
wew lad you need to sort your standards

>implying she voluntarily burnt coal

Children in Rotherham have been getting abducted, tortured, raped, and prostituted by Muslims for years, and were threatened with death if they dare expose them.

It also doesn't help that the police willingly ignore the pleas of these girls when they finally do speak out, and even go as far to cover up the crimes.

Based

All I need to do is look at her face to LARP as a detective and tell you what happened. This average beta chick failed miserably at romance. Ever white guy pumped and dumped her. Weight kept building up, make up did aswell to compensate.

Eventually the loneliness resulted in a BBC/BMC feitsh she had to sate. Also extreme rough and degrading fuckings had to be had. So she taunts a shitskin to rape her like she has been vibrating to for months.

Guy went overboard and she realized that real life is a little to real for her taste, shitskin chimped out and completed the rape/killing act.

*takes hit from pipe*

>16 years old
>Looks like a 30+ year old whore

>"Asian" men did this.

Don't post shit that's not even confirmed or even rumoured you fucking tool

FUCKING RARE.

fucking asians. what is their end game?

I tell you what else doesn't help, mate. Fucking cowards too afraid to fight back.

You are responsible for every young girl that finds herself in the hands of a foreign invader. Grow some balls and chop some heads off. It's as simple as that really.

Why haven't you done anything then?

HOly fuck there is something terribly wrong with anglo women im not even joking. Is it inbreeding?

show us your collection of heads, britcuck.

you're all cowards. the war has come to your own streets, knocking on your doors, and you still refuse to fight them.

She's ugly as fuck
Also question for bongs: is it real bad for an Orthodox Christian Romanian to date a Church of England English girl ?
Will I be hung on the day of the rope.
I think I was more or less her best choice considering the rest of the college is nigs, muslamics and fuccbois

And Britcucks always make fun of us for being cucked.

Because I don't live in smelly England, m8. It's not my problem.

But yeah, if I lived in Rotherham I'd probably do something.

Becoming nu-europeans

Shut your dirty mouth, American.

I live nowhere near Rotherham, mate.

But I agree. The people really do need to take the law into their own hands and purge their lands of these foul, subhuman Muslims, and those that enable them.

Also, you just reminded me of this:

frontpagemag.com/point/239615/uk-police-arrested-parents-trying-stop-muslims-daniel-greenfield

Really makes you think.

dont worry everyone is projecting on this site to forget how fucked up their countries are

Based. The ethnic cleansing begins here in England and will spread across Europe and the west Inshallah

because lordens hill is a mooselimb nogo zone

The glorious triumph of the world wars finally bears fruits and shows measurable results for a bright future.

It is really unfortunate the mighty warriors that slaughtered the evil reich of the demons aren't able to see what their kingdom and europe have become

May you rest in peace, our saviors and heroes

Remind me again how many white women are raped by blacks in the US every fucking day?

You guys have guns and still don't do shit.

Fucking cucks.

>muslim
>race

kek

Who would have a guess that there was going to be a moment in history when the best country to visit and feel safe as a tourist in Europe was Poland.

That's because vast majority of the girls that end up in the news, or anywhere in the media, are what we call ``slags''. Typical attributes of a slag:
>fat or at least pudgy
>horrible makeup, style of a whore
>horrible hair style
>horrible attire, style of a whore
>at least slightly mentally challenged
>comes from a middle to low class, i.e. high chance of fetal alcohol syndrome
>no manners
>little to no education

That's what the muslim invaders do when their sex slave gets too old for them.
They'll be replacing her with a freshly kidnapped 7 year old British girl.

This is what our police men do, actually. You will never find anything about it online, no media will report it. Every girl–and I mean EVERY GIRL– has been sexually abused in Tasiilaq (East Greenland) and there were two new police officers that went there for work. On New Years Eve, they found the bodies of two 4 year old girls that has been raped and murdered by that turns out to be a man in his 30's. The two said police officers (named unknown) sliced the rapist into parts and threw his body to the ocean. If rapefugees where to come here (thank god they won't) they'd get the same treatment. Scandi and Europe should do the same, you are actually right.

Then go for the fucking police, m8. Unleash the wrath of Saxon upon the fucking pigs. They are dirty filthy traitors and Raoul Moat did nothing wrong.

And how does any of that justify being gang raped and murdered by third world invaders who shouldn't be here in the first place?

Nigger or mudslime detected.

Brace yourself, Kraut. The way your country's going, you'll no doubt you'll have your own Rotherham-style scandal exposed in a year or two.

That's if the people that try to expose it don't get arrested for "illegal opinions".

It's a coping mechanism. Rather than accept the true horror if what is happening, you find some way to disregarding it.

Yeah sure but does all of this significantly deform your face?

>60% white
>Higher crime rate then all European countries
Yeah okay yank.

Good idea. Let me go get me mum and nan and we'll go overthrow the local police station.

The police in this country will arrest any one who tries to do anything to protect themselves. Up to and including arresting a father who tried to stop his daughter getting raped.

Then they arrested a girl who was being raped because she was behaving in a "disorderly fashion."

How do they know it was a muslim ?
Also that white girl is disgusting

Reminder that one rape victim was offered Urdu lessons when she went to the police.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/107389955#bottom

I wish I could have had a turn with her first. European women sure are sexually liberated!

How far does the pendulum need to swing before it swings back? Has Brexit had any meaningful effect on 'The Camp of the Saints' scenario.

>This is a 9/10 in bongland

In many many ways. I don't want to say the fault is entirely theirs, but at least half of it is. Besides, Britain is a not a classless society like yours. Here class is everything and people of some significance cannot and do not care about a bunch of low class girls being raped or killed. We have to keep them down to preserve the societal hierarchy. That's also one of the reasons nothing is being done about the matter. We simply don't care. Might as well have killed a bunch of flies, it's all the same to me.

Every Dane saying a Greenlander is a drunk have come across Greenlander from the East. East Greenland is basically Sup Forums. I'm kinda conflicted about our policemen, I won't lie. They turn their heads off to drug dealers getting beaten by parents that can't get their kids to stop using drugs, and they ignore beatings/murders of pedophiles. On the other hand I feel it's wrong, since it's their job to take those cases to court, also agree that what they did/do is wrong and need harsh consequence.

>16

Anglo women everyone

Looks like 28 at a min

Your white population percentage is dropping fast.
Your crime rate is rising fast.

You'll be passing us sooner than you think.

Only because of niggers.
If niggers were gone we'd be on par with pre-immigration Europe.

There is no pendulum. These people are so broken at a spiritual level that they couldn't even consider fighting back.

What will it take for you to storm Rotherham police station and slaughter everyone? Because that's what needs to happen, m8. They are taking the piss.

Rotherham had 236,438 (91.9%) White British and 20,842 (8.1%) Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) residents in the 2011 Census.

Rotherham's BME population is relatively low compared with the national average of 20.2%.

The 2011 Census showed 66.5% of the population as Christian, 3.7% were Muslim and 0.7% had another religion and 22.5% had no religion.

Rotherham's BME population more than doubled between 2001 and 2011, increasing from 10,080 (4.1%) to 20,842 (8.1%).

he ethnic groups with the largest increases were Pakistani, Other White (European), Black African and Mixed / Multiple Heritage.

The BME population is projected to increase by about a third over the next twenty years
The number of Christians fell by 26,034 (13.2%) between 2001 and 2011 whilst no religion increased by 32,423 (128%) and Muslims increasing by 4,207 (78%).

The population will continue to change and become more culturally diverse, which is particularly evident in younger residents.

rotherham.gov.uk/jsna/info/23/people/54/ethnicity_and_cultural_identity

Reminder that our cultures teeter on the precipice of oblivion

Here's the crux of the problem:

Our police state protects the "refugees" and migrants, but aggressively attacks any and every white who fights back.

And the reasoning for why is pretty simple: Criminals gonna crime, and that means they're violent and dangerous to deal with. A white guy is almost never violent, but even when driven to violence he is still reasonable, domesticated, and often just submits himself to the police after his rage has ended.

Basically, there's more danger to the police officers to deal with the actual criminals than there is in handling people responding to the criminals, so the crackdowns always target the easier to police group, not the most dangerous group. This is likewise why mafias can get away with what they do for so long - police don't engage with them because it means police die.

This state of affairs, where the police persecute the innocent while letting actual criminals go free, is known as Anarcho Tyranny.

It is presently the default form of policecommunity interaction in most of western civilization.

What are you even trying to say? If we didn't have niggers we wouldn't have niggers?

Do you know why libtards treat Muslims with such respect? Because Muslims are violent and violence demands respect. Simple as that. Be respected or be disrespected.

C-can we start a meme war now, please?

If White Civilization is a human body,
Jews are a faggot's dick
Cultural Marxism is AIDS,
The islamic invasion is an opportunistic bacterial infection

"If the state believes that criminals are to be pitied and treated, while the people believe that criminals need to be punished, then the state cannot trust the people any longer."

Murder is only wrong when white men do it. The exploiters of cheap labor told me so.

While I'm despondent over the death of the West, I'm looking forward to all the liberal LGBTPXYZs being thrown off the roof of Buckingham Mosque and all the fat feminists being beaten and gang raped as sex slaves.
They wanted this, and they will have it.

You got that reversed

The state never had any trust in the public. Almost everything about the existing state-apparatus revolves around the assumption that the public is the enemy of the state. It's the public trust that the state has to lose, and boy are they losing it with rapidity lately.

Maybe it's just you the one that does that.

>UK aesthetics

and nothing of value was lost

Cook yo dawg

>MUSLIM KILLS 16 year old WHITE GIRL in ROTHERHAM PAKISTAN
It's correct now.

> a jew talking about aesthetics

Don't talk about things you don't understand, demon.

Who gives a shit lmao

Fuck white people.

Really? That's bad man. REALLY bad.

>In 2004, Channel 4 withdrew a documentary that depicted parents trying to stop groups of young Pakistani Muslim males from grooming white girls as young as eleven for sex after Colin Cramphorn, the then Chief Constable of West Yorkshire, joined groups such as Unite Against Fascism in calling for it to be withdrawn. Channel 4 complied, saying that the issue was not censorship but timing because of the proximity with local and European elections.

>tfw this literally happened like 20 feet away from where you live

This is where it probably happened. There's a pathway at the end of the carpark that cuts through some streets that'll take you right outside the school, it's a commonly-used shortcut that kids and college students take but the area is populated by the poorest people in the area, many of which are drug-addicts.

Aside from the turks that recently opened a barber shop on the main street, there aren't any arabs or muslims here. Unless one of the pakis that goes to Rotherham college (literally right around the corner and next to the high school she attended) stalked her after she was coming home from school I doubt it was a muslim-related incident. Likely somebody from her highschool or one of the drug addicts that live in the area did this.

No it fucking isn't lol. It's a small old 99% white town far away from Rotherham, the majority of non-whites here are fucking Indian and Chinese takeaway owners.

>Supt Sarah Poolman said inquiries were under way and appealed for witnesses.
>She said the death was being treated as suspicious due to "concerns about the state of the body and injuries".

Oh, don't be so coy.

This country is such a fucking shithole.

R A R E
A
R
E

>bongs mainstream media don't censor images of young deceased or omit their names

fucking savages.

>mohammedan
>a race

These people worship mohammed, who was a murdering schizophrenic child-rapist.

I used to work for the council in Rotherham. It has an absolutely undeniable issue with Muslims and middle eastern population in general.

Dinnington is actually a predominately white area (often classed as Sheffield), with most Asians living in the centre of the town. There is one road running through into Rotherham in which I would estimate around 90% of the residents are middle eastern. Most people refuse to enter this area, yet white single mothers are placed there to live. It is a breeding ground for exploitation, rape and drugs.

The biggest issue in Rotherham and the thing that has fueled the race war there is that the council chose to completely ignore the significant issues with Asian gangs grooming and exploiting girls for the sheer reason that they didn't want to appear racist and knew that even back then in the nineties, the Asian population had such influence in the town that it wouldn't go down well. When it all became public, they essentially covered it up by paying off the victims in various ways. They were of course mostly stupid white girls from shitty backgrounds, so were happy to take the offer.

The worst of it all was the Asian families who supported their sons who committed the grooming. They took no time at all defending them, claiming that the news coverage, the police and the council were being racist. There was a complete reluctance for them to even admit that somebody from their community could do anything wrong. The perpetrators thought they were untouchable because they had good lawyers, as they've spent most of their adult lives involved with drugs/crime and avoiding crime.

It's a disgusting town. A horrible sinkhole of poverty, ignorance, racism and such a clear lack of self awareness that it's frightening. This isn't to say it's just the Asian population though, the whites there are just as bad.

>muslim
>race
>how to spot the liberal faggot 101

>Asian

Those damn Chinese need to behave themselves.

>censorship
>ever good
I knew it was an American even before looking at the flag.

>16 year old slag
And nothing of value was lost.
She would've been voting Labour and blowing Mohammed in a few years anyway

UK and their ugly fucking women, jesus..

A little offtopic question. Would you recommed holiday in Cambodia?