That feel when your besties with the future president

New trade deal promised by Trump with USA.

Brexit happening soon.

Exports up.

Pound will rise again to it's former glory.

Is this the beginning of a new glorious era for the Anglo?

NEO-BRITISH EMPIRE BY 2030

t. bong living in USA

feels good

based americhubs

What do you guys think of the nz au ca uk free movement idea

That'd be awesome. Also no trading tariffs

"How's our Nigel getting on?"

I'd be up for it, BUT I'm not sure how we'd deal with undesirables.
Putting other Anglos first should be a top priority though, even if they're better off in their own countries they should get movement rights.

Free movement is fine when people have similar qualities of life. I would certainly agree to it.

The anglosphere will be great again.

We're waiting on you, Canada

Best time to be a brit, at dinner table with parents.

"what are we going to do about Trump,son?"
"I'm going to support him"
Mum gets in, "oh but he's an idiot"
"i think he's very clever. Not one cigarette, not one drink, 70 years old works 18 hour days"
"but he's anti-black, anti-femism, anti-mexico"
"that's just what the news says, he's not anti-black at all, re mexico he's anti-illegals...and I'm anti-femism myself"
"you are?!"

Here's where I go into how 2nd wave feminism is about tearing men down rather than equality. How it has no basis in clinical psychology citing Norwegian studies as an example (thanks based Jordan Peterson) I conclude: "i think in 20 years time you're going to see a lot of unhappy and stressed out single women with jobs they don't like and ruined relationships"
"I'd agree with you there,son"

Conversation turns to Farage, proudly display my support.
"but he spent 20 years in an organisation getting paid 80grand a year, when the whole time he was trying to bring it down. They should have made him take an oath of allegiance or kicked him out" says dad
"that's rather orwellian don't you think" is my response

It took me an entire dinner time to undo the media indoctrination of my parents.

Dad's now going to get his news from Breitbart. Mum's just mum still.

Made me realise how much the older generation think that the EU is preventing WW2 type scenario.

I hope so. I'm importing lots of vidya from the UK and prices will rise pretty soon.

Nice story faggot

Said it before and I'll say it again. Even with Brexit, Britain is done. It's a carcass.

Thanks m8

Can I join? I wanna be UK's ally.

I don't want any more chinks or any abbos coming here, we're full

Shut it faggotron,

Third Britbong Empire inbound, eta 2020-2030

you can build the boats for us when we go to war with the bloody chinks

It's happening.

Even if Britain dies the mere Brexit vote was a nice middle finger on the way out. Other Anglo nations will continue to exist and we can easily start new lives either there or on the continent.
Don't cry that it's over, be happy that it happened.

still no fucking dragon :(

Please destroy spain first.

Your service market disagrees.

>Trump
>made money screwing his own country over
>brags about screwing people over still
>bullied an old woman out of her water supply to build his golf course for the super rich
>gonna give us a good deal

>mfw eternal barbossa strikes again.

Merkel will get destroyed by Trump for the next four/eight years. It is going to be funny.

We've had to polder some more because of all the German tears.

Give them hell, Anglos. The German menace must be destroyed.

Trying to keep himself in the spotlight and keep relative. I dont want him to disappear but I fear if Brexit means Brexit UKIP and Nigel will become a fart in the wind.

if it was only for whites that would be great, like the 50s-70s system

He will give Britain a deal for his own self interest.
He wants to send a message to other EU citizens that voting to leave will not damage trade ties with the US. On the contrary, the US will reward those countries that follow our populist right trajectory with advantageous trade agreements.

I propose comprehensive anglosphere migration reform. Go back to a system of allowing in high skill members of the colonies to be trained in the ways of superior governance, and then let them return to run the colonies.