This is going to end badly and you all know it

This is going to end badly and you all know it.

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

>We are going to end up winning so much and you all know it.

If by badly you mean everything is going to go smoothly with no happenings then fuck you.

This is going to go well, Russian blackjacks raining FOABS on major cities. Cannot wait

It will end in disappointment for Sup Forums but in reality it will be fine. Maybe a 2% improvement on the Clinton timeline.

>Clinton timeline
Imagine having to listen to that woman's voice for at least FOUR years

>Clinton prez
4 more year of the same probably a little worse Sucks but not Armageddon. Hopefully would have been a 4 and done
>Trump
I'm seriously considering becoming a prepper now.

After the election I had some hope with his speech and actions soon after, but now he's reverted to what I feared. His presidency will be riddled with scandal and corruption. He will cry wolf on all of it claiming "fake news" (Nixon did the same but hmm turned out Watergate was true)
If he does what he really wants, it will cause economic chaos for us, and make him rich in the process.

I'm honesty concerned.

Yep. Gonna be an interesting run though.

I suspect we will probably nuke you.

We?
ok spurdo.

just go

You don't have the balls.

Difficult to see, always in motion is the future...

why

>Muh nooks

Tru' though, things might end badly.

>implying rusting russian nukes will even work.

I'd bet 1/2 your plutonium has been sold on the black market by now by the russian mob.

>mfw Russians and Americans finally annihilate each other
>oh wait there's China
Could you take them out too while you're at it?

OP is a cuck faggot

Have faith and praise Kek

That does it. I'm a cruzmissle now.

He's going to be so awful americans will elect the first transgender president in 2020

na it probably would have been about 2 months before she called outright war against iran and russia at the same time and recreated fallout 4 irl

8YEARS
Y
E
A
R
S

This. She already wanted to put up a No-Fly over Syria to provoke the Russians into war.

>25 improvement
fucking kill. your. self.
in a world of infinite possibilities, those should be held accountable for creating a situation in which the possible is within accomplishment.
Cunt was taking us to the brink of WWIII