Brit/pol/ - STOP DRUMPF Edition

>Nigel is live
lbc.co.uk/radio/player/

>NI Government COLLAPSES - Urgent election announced on 02/03/17
news.sky.com/story/march-election-after-ni-government-collapses-10731488

>CAN'T WAKE UP - More people trust the TORIES than Labour on ARE NHS
news.sky.com/story/nhs-safer-under-tories-than-jeremy-corbyn-says-poll-10729412

>The front of the queue, but for what? Trump snubs a *free* trade deal with Britain and threatens Germany with a THIRTY-FIVE PERCENT tariff on German cars
uk.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-germany-autos-idUKKBN1500VJ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4122852/Donald-Trump-declares-Brexit-great-thing-pledges-rapid-trade-agreement-Britain-interview.html

>"We must stand by the UK" - Paddy politician pledges loyalty to Britain over Brussels
express.co.uk/news/world/754581/ireland-brexit-britain-uk-brussels-michael-fitzmaurice-irexit

>Hitchens on Sunday
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/for-once-trump-is-right-these-sordid-claims-stink.html

>£ falls to lowest level since October ahead of PM's Tuesday Brexit Speech
theguardian.com/business/live/2017/jan/16/pound-falls-to-lowest-level-since-flash-crash-on-brexit-worries-business-live

>Two by-elections ahead for Labour; Tories and UKIP both have a chance to steal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/ukips-northern-spring-may-break-stoke-on-trent-central/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/copeland-election-matter-labour-everything-9600389

>Sharia May to appear in US Vogue
telegraph.co.uk/fashion/people/theresa-mays-vogue-cover-powerful-opportunity-no-male-politcian/

>David Irving is doing well for himself - Five-figure donations to the great historian pour in, including a 40-room mansion and Rolls Royce
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/15/david-irving-youtube-inspiring-holocaust-deniers

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/oz7IM
news.sky.com/story/march-election-after-ni-government-collapses-10731488
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/for-once-trump-is-right-these-sordid-claims-stink.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY
youtube.com/watch?v=prRXQDcSKw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first

Ralf is absolutely right tbqh

Is Tunnocks tea cake poster here?

Name 1 thing wrong with civic nationalism.

What does it mean if brown toast has suddenly started smelling really strongly of sick?

Remember that anyone that continues Trip/anti-trip shit should be hung

Douglas Carswell

ACTUAL NEW THREAD

It seems to be the only path for people to follow on the way to ethno nationalism, but the problem is we don't have time for it.

Who /karen/ here?

Get fucked.

What do you think about Roger Scruton?

"Mark in Putney, please grow up"

WE ARE BEING RAIDED, THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

Reminder not to reply to tripfags

Give me a (You) or I jihad ur mum.

this

actual thread Tripfags keep splitting ffs

The sheer amount of tripfags here is fucking embarrassing

Hang yourselves

Has there bee any word on Trump (hopefully) backtracking on moving the Jew's embassy to Jerusalem, which would cost us all untold bullshit? Sometimes the Jew daughter and son-in-law scare me. I have no sympathy for the Arabs, but if literally the entire rest of the world agrees that East Jerusalem belongs to a-rabs...don't want more problems with these scumbags.

For all the hate Triplords get, it's only anonymongs that I see shitting up the threads.

Great books, bit of a weirdo, but all philosophers are a bit touched

People who say that they aren't /karen/ here are lying to themselves..

>STOP DRUMPF
FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

What the fuck is going on tonight? Stop replying to this shill thread

Universal Basic Income when lads?

Why do Turkish people think every white person they meet is Turkish? Is this some sort of Turk meme?

Stop adding to it you mong

It is interesting that so many callers into this show are so ardently pro nigel, there doesn't seem to be that many people calling in, could it be that these calls are getting screened or are leftists just not up for a fight?

It's because they're all on 8ch waiting for the new thread to be made, then they all come back and shill and shitpost for their new one

> This tryhard shitheel

Calm down, mug

Do you lot try and talk people you know IRL into voting for UKIP or do you pretend to be apolitical?

I think I've managed to give at least 3 or 4 people who were thinking about it the final push. Stats about demographics/birthrates have worked for me.

He's annoying the fuck out of me, I want to slash his throat open.

personal meme is even better than personal pizza pies

>Mentioning (((them)))

I think they've clocked on they can't really outmatch him. Those who have tried always come off looking stupid.

Stop sniffing glue lad

THIIIIIIIIIIINGS

>President Trump's Dirty Secrets: Channel 4

I avoid politics at work.

Lefties love to make a big scene if you disagree with them. The last thing I want at work is to be incorrectly branded a racist.

Literally every leftist who tries to argue against Nigel in a debate has lost or at least just didn't 'win', they know it's a lost cause.

What's he saying

(((BLOODSUCKING AMERICAN LAWYERS)))

GO GET EM OLD MAN

Please die tripfriend. The show he did after Brexit all he got were hostile and dissenting calls.

Serious question - why do you concern yourself with such utter trivialities like "can UKIP win a by-election in Stoke?" if you're convinced the country is completely doomed with no chance of redemption?

>Stats about demographics/birthrates have worked for me.
question for you: how (un)receptive are they when you first approach them about this? are they genuinely brainwashed useful idiots or rather normies who agree with you but are too afraid to speak out because they think they're the only ones with this opinion?

Why is Britain so shit? Fucking drizzle and pakis I fucking hate it.

>Universal Basic Income

These ones aren't though.

>3 posts by this ID

>5 posts by this ID

>imgur.com/a/oz7IM
Have an album of Karens on me

Anyone feel like we are overdue for another message of love from the religion of peace? I've been walking the streets carefully and watching all around me. Also, can anyone here imagine we'd be living in a europe where fucking suicide bombs are an almost everyday occurrence now?

I like this guy on now, he's right that we shouldn't just concede to them an negotiations to make us look good in an internationalist sense

I discuss politics when i'm out if they want to

Oh aye, obviously you don't start talking to about the Kalergi plan to someone you've never spoke to about anything vaguely political before haha. Ease your way in.

>Here comes that rare thing – an intelligent and entertaining film. It’s called Denial and it is about the London libel trial that destroyed the reputation of the ghastly David Irving, who claims that Hitler did not industrially mass-murder Europe’s Jews. The best thing about it is that the decisive courtroom scenes are word-for-word true.
>Tom Wilkinson, one of the great actors of our age, beautifully portrays the cool, restrained disgust with which Richard Rampton QC cross-examined Irving. He destroyed him not with histrionics, but on the facts. Irving was shown beyond doubt to be a hateful bigot who purposely told untruths.
>Of course, it’s a film, so there are embellishments. Irving (who is quite good-looking) is played by Timothy Spall, doing his impression of a disgruntled codfish (or me, if you prefer). Deborah Lipstadt, who fought the case and looks, well, like an American professor, is portrayed by the glamorous Rachel Weisz. And I’m not sure the makers fully understand how English law works.
>But one thing cheeses me off. At the end of the trial, Prof Lipstadt is shown listing a number of things which everyone knows to be true. The Holocaust happened. The Earth is round. Elvis is dead. Slavery happened. Yup, so far, so good. Then we get: ‘The ice caps are melting.’
>Sorry, but this is a category error. Apart from the curious fact that sea ice has actually been expanding at the South Pole in recent years, the man-made global warming thing remains a belief and an opinion.
>It may be true. It may not be. Those who dispute it are not evil or bigots. To compare their doubts to Irving’s lies is plain wrong, especially in a film about a trial that hinged on absolute truth.

>>
>>NI Government COLLAPSES - Urgent election announced on 02/03/17
>news.sky.com/story/march-election-after-ni-government-collapses-10731488
Bugger. I liked the DUP. WE ALL DID.

>up next, Clive Bull
So... could it be said that Nigel is prepping the Bull?

>why do you concern yourself with such utter trivialities like "can UKIP win a by-election in Stoke?

That is how YKTD has fun

it's tragic

>we'd be living in a europe
fuck off continental cuck

If UUP can at least gain some seats it's not entirely terrible, they're a bit more liberal but it's better than SInn Fein etc

Don't fucking jinx it Jean-Claude. I hope it never happens in Europe ever again!

He'll come around eventually when he makes the connection in his mind that if the Left are willing to push global warming as absolute unchallengable fact when it's bollocks then there's a lot else they'll push as well

>dude people with an interest in politics suck lmfao
>i only make theresa may memes ironically
State of you lad

>>>Hitchens on Sunday
>hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/for-once-trump-is-right-these-sordid-claims-stink.html

>ywn be a prostitute trying to seduce Morality Man
youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY

Why are people so shy to talk about politics is it a British thing?

Does Brit/pol/ ever call Nige, or are we too autistic?

Would prefer to give NI back to Ireland.

They're just a parasite on the UK.

translation- "I have nothing of value to add to the discourse so I'm going to try to point the French as "the other" when I'm probably a paki shitskin myself."
correct???

>tfw Northern Irish

stop with the fucking thread splitting

ITS NOT THAT IMPORTANT

WE DONT NEED 4 THREADS EVERY TIME
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Some of my edits are in there
Feels good, thanks lad

Rightly So got through the other day

Some Memelord got through to him and asked him about Keek and Meme Magic once

yes, at least 2 people have called. The one guy who LARPed as a SJW and mentioned alex jones and...the other guy from last week.

>Some Memelord got through to him and asked him about Keek and Meme Magic once

Why would anyone do that?

>Farage defending Goldman Sachs appointments

you

>Apart from the curious fact that sea ice has actually been expanding at the South Pole in recent years, the man-made global warming thing remains a belief and an opinion.

>Handily ignoring climate data and the melting of the Arctic and Greenland ice caps

Why do climate deniers always have to resort to cherry-picking and twisting the truth to make a point?

If you just said "Nige is Live" it would be a half-rhyme

I'm not criticising it's just something you could think about next time

>1 post by this ID
SHILL, SHILL DETECTED, WE ARE BEING RAIDED!!!!

>Farage backpeddling on Goldman Sachs

>>State of you lad

>YKTD commenting on the state of other people

When is Scotland separating?
I don't think they or Wales wants to be ruled over by the tax haven super london

Hows the situation looking over there?

Yeah 'Rashed' called the other week.

>(((Their))) alleigance is to the USA and to Donald Trump

WAKE ME UP

I got through, some other person recorded it and uploaded it to youtube,
youtube.com/watch?v=prRXQDcSKw8

I gave my fake name and location as Kevin from Rugby. He cut me off before I could pressure him on the civic nationalism question though, no surprise really.

Autism

non

Wales is anti-EU and pro-Britain, stop lumping us in with Scotland and the Paddies

Am I only one who occasionally wonders why the world doesn't rise up one day and collectively burn goldman sachs to the ground? They seem like a giant octopus with tentacles that are sucking money from every possible avenue.

I think that guy was was advanced than a mere meme lord

GENTLE REMINDER

Trip/pol/ is cancer

Countries of equivalence.

Read Brave New World if you're really wondering why

you're looking for a newfag mark to "pick on" to feel like you fit in, but you got the wrong one friend. Try again.

Cyrpus BASTARDS stole my money

>ad hominem

>Holocaust Denier
>shitting up
>crackpot theories

Fuck off kike.