You lived long enough to see the CIA become a criminal organization

>you lived long enough to see the CIA become a criminal organization

What happened bros?

>become

What happened? Did I miss something while shitposting about anime?

sperm pepe

I'm pretty sure they've been a criminal organization since it was founded.

You think they weren't criminal before? You know when they were busy injecting your people with syphilis in Guatemala and Puerto Rico, simultaneously taking people's guns away in central America?

>become
CIAidf fuck off.

wasn't it always?

when was it not a criminal organization?

they have been overthrowing governments, assassinating people and lying since at least the start of the cold war

when was it not?

if the choice is between the usa's secret organized crime ring and russia's organized crime ring, it's bizarre that we voted to cuck ourselves

>extreme compartimalization.

we got better info than the C.I.A becose in this case is not that the lef hand does not know what ritgh hand is doing , is more like the letf tumb does not know wat the fuck the left midlefinger doing.
the more divisions the more easy to manipulated.

this desu

The CIA has been behind a lot of terrible things. You're only just noticing it now.

Iran contra was a long time ago and there's probably well documented stuff before that that I don't know about
rip Gary Webb
rip George Webb soon, unless he really is a limited hangout

fpbp

-NO CLOAK AND DAGGER!
-Whoops

>became

Shut up you fucking jungle nigger

RARE

They've been moving drugs since the 80`s. Where've you been?

"Aint no crime if there aint no law"
- neatneatneat

Sure....it started in the 80s....

>become
Spooks have always been traitors, they should all be hanged

Let's not forget they're the reason why the Indonesian Mass Killings happened. They funded the PKI so they can buy weaponry; just days before the genocide began. They've toppled governments, they killed and tortured innocents, and they don't give a shit about anyone.

hey microsoft, whatcha doin'?

How fucking old are you OP? They've been a criminal oranization for half a century now

This obviously.

Someone needs to catch up on the school of the americas. CIA has been gangsta for a long time, longer than most of you have been alive

this past few years has been really eye opening. Like dystopian eye opening.