Hmmm

Iraq military forces cleared a building. Quite many ISIS terrorists turned out to be russians.
youtu.be/JK3i2pmln74
Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZjmUvPPGpY
youtube.com/watch?v=MMrfdQIsa1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=10cDyeIRF3k
rferl.org/a/foreign-fighters-syria-iraq-is-isis-isil-infographic/26584940.html
youtube.com/watch?v=m2oLQiVXkwo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9Z5EdGeVhw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac&t=122s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The west forbids people to travel the ME to join ISIS. Russia said, fuck you, just don't come back and let them join.

This is why Russia is retarded

They accept all these Muslim populations into the Russian federation, then suprised when they become terrorist.

Fuck all those Chechen territories

You're the most bluepilled person I ever saw on Sup Forums. Зa твoe здopoвьe.

Well, that's not Chechen territories. Muslims are everywhere in Russia, check this vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZjmUvPPGpY

B-but we bomb ISIS, right guys? TV says we do.

Vladbots have nothing to say? Surprise surprise.

Degenerates need to be nuked.

Chechens?

When are you going to get rid of the hub of terrorism you have embedded in the caucasus

something something terrorism something something politics something something trump something something Sup Forums

Russian Muslims have been fighting with IS for a long time now, in Syria and Iraq.

Chechens, various stans, and Muslim slavs.

I can't really figure out if these threads are made by Russian liberals/ethnic minorities or by ukrainian proxies...

>((((russian))))

>blue pill consumer
Wanna sucksome communism out of Putin's dick, komrad?

It's right though.

Imaging if they found a heap of Israeli or US passports with IS? Russian fags would be all over it.

But you don't hear of them talking about the heap of Russians fighting for IS.

And it's not "planted", as there's videos of them.

Most of them are churkas anyway

Russia is the USA BEST FRIEND, I just wonder why ALL the (((media))) and (((politicians))) are melting down about our eastern friends.

you are russian, you can help your cause by killing yourself

Wow, you can swallow so deep.
youtube.com/watch?v=MMrfdQIsa1Y
Red Square on vid.

wow a less than a minute of passports arranged on a table with an ISIS logo on it?
People babbling in arabic, and shitty camera work?
Fucking Nukes in 10 Vladimir!!
Doestvedonya Tovaritsch!!!

Better to kill them there than at home.

>(((Frostposting Russiaboo US Traitor Trump Apologist)))

>Iraq military forces cleared a building

This is a thing to mark on the calendar.

>Subhuman scum goes to a subhuman scum place to be subhuman scum there
>Really makes you think.
>Not

Russians ARE churkas.

1) There is a huge number of EU citizens who are ISIS members.
2) 99% of the "Russians" fighting for ISIS are sandniggers from the muslim republics who are also at war with russian security forces at home.

>he still thinks russians bomb ISIS on ME

>Quite many ISIS terrorists turned out to be russians
All 8 of them?

Soviets created international terrorism, so nothing has changed.

So what? Muzzies from all over went to join ISIS, at least they're getting killed off this way.

In a retarded fucked up way the situation in Iraq turned into a giant honeypot for these types to get smoked out and slaughtered.

It would be too much to credit Washington with intentionally planning it though, they're a bunch of morons.

Good vladbot, you earn some extra vodka today.

>But you don't hear of them talking about the heap of Russians fighting for IS.
Really? You must be very slow. Putin talks about all the time. In fact, the according to our media it's one of the primary motivations for getting involved in Syria in the first place.

Started thread to find out if anyone actually knows this. Your education or self education is impressive, sir.

Nikitka, is that you?

/thread

They're Chechens you moron

No, it's some other homosexual.

The real reason is that fancy port in Latakia though :^)

And then ruskies bomb civils, hospitals, rebels and everything, but not ISIS.

Was it a secret that there are a lot of ISIS fighters from Russia?

Good vladbot, but not smart.

Also this.

>"At present there are 1,700 Russian citizens in Iraq and this number has practically doubled since last year," Bortnikov said. Bortnikov was referring to alleged domestic Russian terrorists from Chechnya and Dagestan, located in Caucasus region of Russia, that have joined ISIS.

So why won't USA bomb those terrorists? Hmm... Really makes you think

JUST

>Chechens and churkas
>Russians
It's not news that plenty of them fight there buddy.

You forgot bakeries.

>TV says we do.
Russian state propaganda?

Read the thread, people are fucking bluepilled.
They fap on Putin and his bullshit.
Enjoy these clowns, my friend.

Why are russians so retarded?

But churkas ARE russians.

>And then ruskies bomb civils, hospitals, rebels and everything
You forgot puppies and baby seals.

this

Don't know. We're just beautiful.

>Why are russians so retarded?
Due to too much interbreeding with Ukrainian genes.

You forgot to off yourself today. Fap to this perfect slav girl and do it.

You think that if you are a self-hating cuck - you're not churka too?
KYS KATSAP

Mordva, Chuvash and all that subhuman shit are not Ukrainians, my evolution mistake friend.

I don't take advice from homosexuals.

No wonder Bibi visits Putin every 4months.

>dreams of Putin's dick
>calls someone homosexual
Wew, easy, vladbot.

>Mordva, Chuvash and all that subhuman shit are not Ukrainians
You can say that again! They're glorious finnic master race, practically nords. As for Ukrainians -- best not talk about sad things today, on glorious Martin Luther King Jr. day.

>my friend.
FUCK OFF KATSAP
KYS

Now you know why Russia refuses to help the rest of the world take on ISIS. It's because not only do they fund them, they are them. All this talk about the US funding them is bullshit. Why would the US bomb people that they allegedly fund? That wouldn't make sense. Russia and Iran actually funds them and they do it via intermediaries in Qatar and Saudi Arabia.

youtube.com/watch?v=10cDyeIRF3k

Fights fascism in neighbor countries? So, you can have nationalism but we can't?

>bla bla bla Ukrainians
You're miserable, Ivan.

rferl.org/a/foreign-fighters-syria-iraq-is-isis-isil-infographic/26584940.html

And that's just official estimates. Real numbers are probably much higher for all countries.

It doesn't even take much research to find this out. But since all of these "nationalists" believe Putin will save them they would rather watch RT who tells them the USA is responsible for everything.

You think posting timati with his black friend is some sort of proof ?

yeah you only take their cock

Russia is shit. And everything close to it is turned into shit. Literally everywhere they come to """help""" only shit remains.
Sup Forums is fucking stupid these days to find it out.

Bunch of bullshit. The US bombs these goat fuckers every day.

>british flag
>knows timati
Nice proxy, Sergei.

>le Jewish conspiracy against (((Pootin)))
See this

literraly a jew-funded nigger army destroying syria for the zog

>iran funding sunni radicals via their sworn enemies Qatar and Saudi Arabia
ok

Actually this. And US eliminates some top terrorists from time to time.
Of course it is much better to fucking bomb civils and claim they were ISIS like Russia does.

I know, my mom is from Moscow. She grew up there during Soviet times. The most "patriotic" ones are always those who dont even live there. Talking to hardcore Putinists is akin to talking to people from the mental hospital. Every little criticism makes you a "traitor" or even a "fascist". This is some next level brainwashing. And you know, I actually love Russians. I think they're one of the craziest but also funniest and nicest people around.

Your fucking Trump is the biggest jews supporter ever. Don't be so stupid.

wtf I hate russia now

>russia helping sunnis
ahahahahahaha. if you have even a cursory knowledge of what the petrodollar is, you know your bullshit post is absolute rubbish.

youtube.com/watch?v=m2oLQiVXkwo

Yeah. When you see them no closer than on youtube.

What else is there to bomb in Syria?
Also this is a proxy war against Saudi Arabia. And the saudis are starting a counter attack in chechenia right now by funding terrorists groups through Isis.

Something something Russia is still communist
something Russian hacks something trump something something look at my proxy its gives me authority something Trump something something something be a good goy

Hahaha, no I actually have been to Moscow many times, but Moscow only. So I dont know anything about the rest of the country.

The Russian Federation has a bunch of muslim minorities like Chechens, Avars, Dagestanis, etc. This isn't a surprise, these aren't real Russians joining isis, It is just a bunch of ragheads with Russian passports.

Also, Putin is a gud boi, he dindu nuffin wrong

STOP LYING

THEY WERE JUST ON A VACATION!

I SWEAR GUYS

10 times this.

"Russian", op, cant you read?

Russia is not communist but their elite, that over night turned into "democrats", "liberals" and "nationalists" have never been sued for their crimes or been on trial ever. Hence they still rule the country and I would guess have a considerable influence in the rest of the ex-Soviet republics.

>not an argument
Do you have any proof Russian shills exist and post here?
All I see are shills like you. Using a proxy won't help you.

Islam created terrorism. International terrorism is only a result of the spread of technology.

Yeah, (((they))) cleared ISIS base, same way Russia clears ISIS bases with airstrikes. Its a fucking full fledged proxy war there and you niggers still fall for the right and wrong side dichotomy and isis is the real threat meme

Isn't this just the equivalent of European and American goatfuckers that joined this gay little caliphate? It's not really a big deal, it's probably better that the extremists leave to die over there instead of losing their shit one day and attacking us at home.

Russia is about 10% Muslim.

These are the only protests you'll see Muslims participate in. Jyllands-Posten comics were the other protests.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9Z5EdGeVhw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

German Muslims go to Syria get Killed.... Problem solved

French Muslims go to Syria get Killed.... Problem solved

Russian Muslims go to Syria get Killed.... Problem solved

British Muslims go to Syria get Killed.... Problem solved

Where is the Problem ?

youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac&t=122s

>huge muslim population
>wow they are joining ISIS
really made me think Kramnik