>241-397 years of a country

Why are yuros so pathetic and envious?

>1 post by this ID

No.
Both histories are awesome.
Stop dividing european men

Tick tock tick tock

this.

Germans are perpetual schism creators and interlopers. Idk why they can't just get with the program and cooperate with other white people. One second every non-German is an inferior mutt the next second they're letting refugees buttfuck the entire continent. They're no different than Jews.

So it's nice of OP to include a picture of the Spartan dinosaurs who eventually died out and all but European history's prospective endpoint is German militarism destabilizing the continent and Merkel giving it the coup de grace.

he likes dicks

>my house is older than your country.

Do yanks even have a culture?

because there was no america (white america) even 2000 years ago

i remember him being a rootin tootin dude not a feather fingered sissy boy

Germany is seeming a lot like the wild west right now. A bunch of savages running around raping women.

You might want to embrace your inner John Wayne, pilgrim.

Spartans were the faggots who were buttfucking each other when marching to fight the Persians, no joke.

Here is the thing though. Spartans actually had sex with men.

Germans are indeed very much like Jews, they seem to only want chaos

>Do yanks even have a culture?

Saving the rest of the world apparently.

There are groups in America who fuck off and do their own thing (Jews, Mexicans, Niggers, Amish) but the infallible civic, linguistic kernel of American culture is the Anglo, anti-conformist, Protestant one that migrated here in the 1600s and was honed by the land.

Hence we play baseball, speak English, would rather do our own individual thing than grovel for favors from "betters", celebrate Thanksgiving, and have our own traditions in art and literature to distinguish ourselves from the rest of the world's cultures. So although you could say that the USA is 240 years, the culture itself has been churning and developing as long as yours has and it is only a shallow inferiority complex that motivates nonsense statements like "Americans have no culture" and not a basis in truth.

>he thinks the hollywood cowboy image is accurate history

Yeah they were all wearing ascots and ten gallon hats and shooting each other in duels in the street rite?

Spartans were faggots actually.

I love my dead gay country

German faggot.
I'll take John Wayne over Sigurd any fucking day.

So did Spartans

>tfw my country built this canal but was forced to hand it over to sandniggers because of American betrayal

>Three posts

your forgetting the time where we killed nearly a hundred thousand people before breakfast

john wayne was, quite possibly, the most based man to ever live

we have literally the same culture as you now you uneducated faggot.

Spartans fucked each other in the ass on a regular basis

Whatever happened to Gary Kewpah?

tfw that canals primary importance is international shipping not french nationalism

Jealous that America became the preeminent European power in the 20th century.

the ancient greeks invented homosexuality though

He literally sucked dicks.

I know this is the pot calling the kettle black but
you shouldn't have sided with the kikes on that one

Saving the world how?

vimeo.com/123417307

To be honest america has shit history, and they wont stay on top for long germany or russia will beat you to first place in 50 years or so

>>my house is older than your country.
> implying newer is not better, specifically in material things.
> sorry to hear your bangers shack is falling down. perhaps ahmed will fix for you?

>Murica
Wins all the big wars
>German Cuck
Loses all the big wars

Would you say this is accurate?

electing the god emperor.

> you're welcome

>Montenegro a country with less than 30 years of history
Fuck off irrelevent faggot and rejoin with Serbia
>Germany
Germany won't exist in 50 years and could become Albania 2.0 (shitty brown and full of mudslimes).
>Russia
They have big economic hurdles to overcome before they can become a world power.

If anybody has the best shot at dethroning the US it would be China but even then the US is still much stronger than China.

Maximum irony achieved Achmed.

>her face when she saw your 3 inch

WE WUZZ SPARTANSS N SHEEIIT

In case anyone was wondering how fucked Germany is:

>German nationalist memes are on par with American progressive memes
>They haven't even passed through the first stage of irony, and may never reach post-irony
>Unironically uses homoerotic, Jewish funded, anti-Iranian propaganda for memes
>unironically slanders Duke fucking Wayne, the most based man to ever work in that pozzed, (((taken over))) shit hole of a city
>unironically posts memes of actual gay cultures to mock traditionally uncucked cultures with natural sexual balance, calling them the faggots
>unironically posts memes that are anti-western instead of fighting the actual communists trying to destroy him, his nation and all of Europe ethnically and culturally

Sad!

John Wayne was a draft dodger during WWII.

Americana will live on while the only remnants left of Europoor culture will be small pockets of untouched rural towns

every bit of white man clay counts

see: Carter giving up our based Panama canal, what a faggot

its now been 47 and still only one post

Fixed it.

oops

I haven't been on Sup Forums in months, cut me a break.

Swallow this fucking red pill..because it's the only one you need. All the others look sweeter but are made by Jews and have very toxic poison inside. They even make most of the "gas the kikes" memes to sucker you in as a confidence trick. They are in fact the most vocal larping Nazi Jew haters on Sup Forums
Jew shills are behind practically every JewSA post on Sup Forums directing the narrative. They are swarming this board at all times in huge numbers.

>"Potato nigger" "Irish not white" "slavic not white "snow nigger" etc

Most of the time it's coming from Americunt, circumcised "white" mutt, GOLDBURGERS and the rest of the time it's usually their cock sucking wannabes, the Ausfailians, self hating cunts who's anscestory consists of Irish/Bristsh convicts, criminal masterminds who were deported for stealing bread and sheeeeiiitt, basically 17th century chavs and gyppos..probably why the current crop of Ozzy scum always try's to live the "thug life" as a TRANSNIGGA

All playing the divide and destroy game. Of course they are hoping this meme will catch on...and don't fall for the "it's only memeing" and "just banter" bollocks. Most of you guys on here are young and impressionable and the "bantz" are designed to Humiliate, discredit, divide, subvert and destroy..and don't let any bullshit artist tell you different.

They sussed the huge Irish influence across the states and beyond, which acts as a white unifier..needs to be destroyed..seeing as just about every mutt in Murcia has Irish roots..they shill fucking hard the "non white" meme with 18th century British and prodestant propaganda cartoons as "proof"

If Sup Forums wasn't full of fucking subversive kikes it would have been shut down ages ago for the blatant "anti semitism" here..why do you think ((((they)))) fucking allow this site to exist? Only one reason..to infiltrate and use for their own means.

You thick cunts don't realise how easy duped you really are..take a look at your new KIKE HOUSE for proof.

This. OP is clearly a Divide & Conquer shill and should be perma-banned.

is this a new copypasta?

You realize we share all the good parts of european history with you, right? America hasn't existed that long.

Not true. Entertainment was not a thing that was taken lightly, for both propaganda and morale purposes. And this was considered by higher-ups always. You're talking about a man that was on Stalin's "kill list" btw.

Lee Marvin was really fucked up psychologically from the war, and loved the Duke. They made several films together.

It's feminism and cultural Marxism apparently.

You're taking this "you're not white" shit a bit too seriously brah. But I get what you're saying.

>mfw less than 300 year old nation can tell a proud old country like France what to do

It's like being a young boy who gets to have his bitchy MILF teacher as a sex slave. You can act like you're better than America, but at the end of the day we are still splitting your tight pussy open and dropped a giant load of American freedom inside of you.

the duke would shit all over leonidas in a duel