Why do Brits hate poles...

Why do Brits hate poles? Whenever I see a hate crime in the UK a pole is always the victim while Ahmed rapes more girls with impunity why is that Britcucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbBkAdNc88w
thesun.co.uk/news/politics/1204182/80-per-cent-of-employment-rise-last-year-accounted-for-by-foreign-born-workers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Services_in_the_Internal_Market_Directive_2006
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Becaus Poles are RIGGED

If you want to know the truth about MIT NIGGERS watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbBkAdNc88w

Propably because sandniggers stick together and if any brit would whisper anything against them he would get annihilated. Most of Polacks abroad think they are superior to other Polacks and they hate each other, therefore being an easy prey.

No idea user, I'm a brit and all the poles I know are based and want to remove kebab.

I assume in the UK they're being manipulated to protect somalis and pakis.

because its shite being british

>Why do Brits hate poles?

no source

>"""hate crime""""
It's a meme that got peddled after Brexit, same with the "hate crimes" that occurred after Trump won.
The only Poles we hate are the scummy bydło who come to Western Europe for benefits and a new place to act like niggers in.

Some poles are based but look at it this way, we've had nignogs for decades, we've had Pakis for decades, this is stuff we're used to, but we had a huge influx of poles to the point they're everywhere nobody likes mass immigration

Because it's illegal to publicly hate shitsins and Brits are a bunch of pussies

Enjoy the Caliphate, Poles won't lift a finger when muslims eventually start murdering you

Poles in the UK are not based, even Poles understand this. The people that leave Poland behind are absolute scum.

Regarding """hate crime""" against poles after Brexit, that's just the lugenpresse distorting figures - the majority of crimes against poles in the UK are committed by other poles.

Fuck off with your pan-european cuck ideology

t. Britcuck
More paki cum for you sir?

Americans are unable to comprehend that there is more nuance to "white = good" because they are fast becoming a minority.

To the mind of an American, every Englishman being replaced by a Pole makes no difference.

I like poles, but that's because they are a small percentage where I live.
They all seem pretty based and they understand customer service (especially the women)
In other not-so-lucky areas they've come in masses, undercut local wages and ghettoised

Yes and no.

A lot of Poles that come over are scum, others aren't.

The scum that comes over are basically just bigger versions of English scum with less hair

>understand customer service
This is a big thing I think. The difference in attitudes when going into a Polish shop vs a paki shop are phenomenal. Let alone one of those Turkish/Albanian/???? shops you get a lot of in Londabad.

*londonabad
plz don't execute me caliph

Because they still their jobs.

Shitskins don't work but fucking easternians do, and for nearly nothing, pushing wages down.

Fuck those scums.

>Official figures revealed that of a huge 414,000 rise in employment, 80 per cent or 330,000 was accounted for by an increase in the number foreign-born workers.

thesun.co.uk/news/politics/1204182/80-per-cent-of-employment-rise-last-year-accounted-for-by-foreign-born-workers/

Even worse are those fucking easternians coming to our countries to do the jobs cheaper than a local. Like it's forbidden to pay a local this low, so every jobs are for easternians, even if you are ready to accept it for less than them, the law forbid it.

Sometime, being french mean you legally can't get the job.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Services_in_the_Internal_Market_Directive_2006

steal**