So after 16 years which one did the most damage to America?

So after 16 years which one did the most damage to America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgsNFGER7HE&t=6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dubya was a real Bro

Ohama is a gay nigger from kenya

bush

Bush got us into an unnecessary war in Iraq that put us further in debt, wasted billions, and fucked up our chances of doing things right in Afghanistan.

Obama pushed through the ACA which was a shit bill, he wanted something more but compromised on this. Plus a handfull of other things.

Bush didn't cause the recession of 2008, but Obama did a pretty good job helping the recovery.

Honestly both were handed shit they didn't create.

>spoken like a true 13 year old.

bush

the wars in the middle east cost 5T

obama just continued random shit and ran up another 10T in debt

looking back dubya kicked ass didn't he.

Bush honestly, but these 16 years were among the worst in decades.

Obama was and still is a Gay nigger while Dubya is still one of the best Presidents the US had in the last 20 years.

He was also best friends with Putin and everything went smooth

Bush

W

>Obama did a pretty good job helping the recovery.

Yeah like bailing out the banks and people who fucked over the economy to begin

It's pretty hard to say, they both were fairly bad. Bush got us into the shitty war and didn't really do anything great for the country. Obama continued Bush's legacy, extended the Patriot Act and further encroached on our liberties, destroyed racial relations, and introduced Obamacare, a fucking miserable failure.

I feel that Bush was a useful idiot, not a saint in the first place by any means, but unknowingly was led down a bad path by his advisers. Obama knows exactly what he was doing the whole time and wholeheartedly did it for his personal interests. Because of that, I'd go with Obama as being worse, but history will probably remember Bush as a much worse president because MSM was sucking Obama's cock the whole presidency and bashing Bush.

Both.

Dubya's mess ups were primarily involving foreign relations and of course the Iraq War.

Obama shoved through one executive order after another and helped to grow a mini nanny state in the US government - the worst offender being the ACA which stifled the economies of young people since good paying full time jobs have become very difficult to find while low paying part time jobs are a dime a dozen. Also don't forget how he federalized a lot of student loans - so now you can't even erase them by declaring bankruptcy - they literally follow you to the grave.

he ran up the debt, ruined the economy, sorta. but he did kick wholesale ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=RgsNFGER7HE&t=6s

We could have let them fail
>Muh Iceland
However considering our economy is vastly different than Iceland, we probably would have turned into Mad Max land if that happened here.

It was one of those things we had to do.

>Two presidents take up 16 of the past 20 years
>One of the best presidents in the last 20 years

Bush weakened the foundation while Obama knocked out all of the load bearing walls. Honestly it wouldn't matter who won the election, after 16 years this house was destined to crumble.

Depends in what terms, but at least Bush loved this country and didn't drive it to its most divided since the civil war.

Pretty much equally shit, with GWB only being marginally worse.

Lefties won't ever admit this, and they'll forever parade Obama as the Marcus Aurelius of presidents, when he was more like a Titus.

I miss George W. Bush so god damn much :(

I feel bad for laughing at Jew Stewarts jokes about him at the time.

In this moment, I am euphoric

>Kenya
>not outer space

Dubya was fun

Obama. After eight years of Bush, people called us rash, ignorant, and foolish, but no one called us weak.

Bush fucked it up so bad we got Obama. Obama proceeded to fuck it up so bad that we got the God-Emperor.

So Bush was worse, but like Obama he was a necessary evil.

well really 9-11 was bad luck.

Bush didn't negotiate with terrorists.

We need to bring back this policy.

MAGA don't negotiate with terrorists.

The last semi decent president was Reagan, his 4 successors were all horrible.

I guess you could say Obama is the worst because he's such an anti-American piece of shit, a Marxist infiltrator you could say. At least the Bushes and the Clintons fancy themselves to be American, Obama is a foreigner.

Fuck Obama.

>Honestly both were handed shit they didn't create.
>being this retarded

literally come into office in an era of global peace and stability with a surplus and America as the world's superpower. squander all of that by going to war in iraq and spending trillions, while russia and china are working toward becoming global superpowers.

the tech bubble bust. It was all fantasy.

>2016+1
>which globalist pile of shit is better?

COME ON SON

That's a hard one. They both followed the timeline and did the bidding of their kike masters.

The market would've corrected itself while the government took control

This is the type of situation where the government should've intervened for the people rather than the CEOs or Wall Street

Equal?

Iraq was self-contained, though, so you didn't really get a heap of fleeing Arabs and Negros of Syria/Libya wanting in to Europe.

To be fair to both, it's not like either had a choice in the matter. The (((deep state))) runs it.

clinton did the ole this will continue forever projection.

ISIS was created in Iraq.

People always call GWB the warmonger but hasn't Obongo invaded even more countries?
>Do nothing for six months
>Receive Nobel peace prize
>Invade countries

The only thing I don't fancy about the bush years was the ceding money to bankers at the end of it all in 2007. This set the precedent for king nigger to come in and start chucking money around to all the bankers.

Although this was almost out of GW Bush's control at the time. It is only in recent years after massive debt expansion that we are democratically giving the bankers/globalists the boot.

Bush's war debt is peanuts compared to kenyan barrys 8 years of deficits and debts.

For obamas shit we could have had two bloody wars overthrowing saudi arabia and turkey. And gone to mars.

George W Bush is a patriot.

George Bush the Second did far more damage.
You can even measure it in trillions of dollars.

T-r-i-l-l-i-o-n-s!

bush and its not even close

>Bush didn't cause the recession of 2008

Get off the internet Jeb

No they didn't. Globalists said 7 countries in 5 years. Bush did the two biggest threats then had enough. Not like he was given a choice when 911 happened. I doubt he knew about it in advance, unlike Larry Silverstein.

If patriots picked that list it would be the seven top Sunni/Wahab arab states. But the bankers did so it is the seven that they don't like.

But Dubya was an inbred, racist hick. Obama dindu nuffin wrong and deserves all those accolades for his accomplishments of being black.

This is the quintessential opinion of somebody who voted for bush then obama

>Bush didn't cause the recession of 2008
No, he just made it possible (and likely to happen) through his deregulation.

Nothing learned from the Big Depression.

Clinton repealing Glass-Steagall kickstarted the entire thing

Back to your cuckshed Hans, Ahmed is not done with your wife.

Seen vs unseen retard. Trillions for a war vs. Wholesale takeover of a huge part of the economy, and whatever increased regulation and taxation would cost if we could measure it

And then theres social relations, which are as bad as ever

Holly shit, did obama really got a $6.5 Billion debt? That's huge, did he do that with his actions or was it was 2008 recession?

C u c k!

That is 6.5 TRILLION moor and that nigger jacked up our debt more from the start of our country in one term. Think of the shit my country has done and paid for faggot and then know why you never put a nigger in charge of the money.

Bush, Obama arguably fucked things up by what he left undone as opposed to what he actually accomplished in office.

That was after his first term. The debt is currently above 20 trillion.

You can blame part of it on recession and war; but Obama spent money like it was going out of style. Increased costs in medical care (medicare, medicaid and obamacare) currently contribute the most to increasing the debt.