That's about all!

Peace out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)
youtube.com/watch?v=2RfcAWtplmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like this guy. That said, I hope he evolves to ethno-nationalism instead of (((civic nationalism))). It's a cop-out to identify as a "civic nationalist" when you live in a 95% white state.

Alright Sup Forums, these mods think they are so smart. They are authoritarians, nothing more. Just a bunch of tinhorn dictators that have trouble getting there dick up. They think having muscles and short hair makes them manly... Short hair would have make you look like a slave in the past. Real manliness is something very different to what we get told today. "Oeh... buy muh razors, buy hair cuts... its super manly" They are so ignorant. They are nothing but puppets to the corporations. It's quite funny actually... You want to see true manliness?

Styx will get a press pass

Bam!

Recently started watching his non-Minecrap videos. They are actually pretty damn good. Generally agree with him.

Yeah, great thread. Very constructive.

i wanna meet him in person. i wonder what a lunch conversation would be like.

>he started with the Minefuck videos

Awkward I bet, he strikes me as a seriously dedicated introvert

Based styxer the king of Sup Forums

>tfw too intelligent for ethnic nationalism

Stop posting Styx. Listen to me instead. I am your overlord.

Remember to report his Patreon if you can.

K Bye

This. He has a very bad case of never having to live in or near third world communities. He sees everyone as able of accepting and assimilating into a Western "European" mindset.

He is dangerously incorrect.

Hello pol, looking for... a new leader?

Actually in a vid he posted today he mentions that he realizes that there are certain cultures incapable of assimilating into the western world

>tfw senpai didn't notice me yesterday

> race traitor
> manchild
> cuck
>FtM trans
truly the king of Sup Forums

He said in a video today that he still thinks immigration from white western countries should be top priority or at least all the examples he gave fit that he didn't specifically say "white, western", and certain groups should be completely denied access.
Civic nationalism doesn't mean globalism, strict immigration policy and favouring similar groups is more accurate. Japan isn't an ethnostate and it's 99% native nip or something close to that.

Are you saying people like Thomas Sowell haven't assimilated?

He lives in Vermont? No wonder. Prolly seen 3 groids in his life. He needs to come down here and see the rest of this shithole

>FtM trans
>FtM
The most convincing one in existance

Praise Styx!

>I hope he evolves to ethno-nationalism
It's irrelevant. If you make assimilation/culture-fit the number one priority of immigration you end up with an ethno state anyway. But the assimilation angle is a way to break through conditioning and gently ease people into acknowledging the biological reality. Styxx is the memetix propaganda master, he knows what he is doing.

and yet he will not name the cultures specifically ...in the same breath he calls for giving preferences to similar cultures and names England as a similar culture.

So what if we give preference to England and all the "English" that immigrate are Muslim ?

Civic Nationalism is just passing the buck to the next generation... everyone sees what is happening.

I lived in your country in the 90's. I could have fallen asleep drunk in Malmo with my wallet in my hand and not been robbed. How's it today ?

The only requirement to being "Civic" is being a citizen. You can accomplish that in the US by giving birth, or in Sweden if you are from the correct middle eastern country.

Are you saying that because Thomas Sowell is integrated into the country of his birth that we should give preference to Western Bantu's for immigration to the US ?

One does not preclude the other.

etho-nationalism is retarded

No, I'm saying you should give preference to places like here or France, but if someone from West Africa shows he can assimilate and would be a benefit to the country then there's no reason not to let him specifically in.

Ethnostates are a silly idea based on the notion that culture= genes, which is wrong. Also the US is around 60% white and that includes """white Hispanics""" so it's never going to happen without a lot of unnecessary violence.

I was getting sick of these threads. That was pretty good. Glad I popped in here.

Varg pls

That's not yesterday. He's outside on the back porch with the fucking louvers open in a T-shirt. It was like 8dgrzF night before last and I'm in NH a few miles south of him.

Wew lad do the fucking demographics change. Was in a Wallmart a couple years ago in Maryland. ONLY. WHITE. PERSON. ENTIRE. STORE.

Ok so how does one determine beforehand if Someone from West Africa will assimilate ? Will there be a pre-assimilation board ? Who would run it ?

Why is there this incessant need for immigration. Why do we need any new people at all ? 20 million people died during WWII and Europe carried on. We do not need any new people. Let the bright and magnificent of West Africa enrich their own countries, start wonderful engineering projects there and build a space program. We are fine with what we have.

If when you say giving preferences to places like England and France, don't equivocate, say what you mean.

Do you mean Muslims from Lester ? North Africans from Marseilles ? Is that who you mean ? Are do you mean ethnic French and English ?

nICE slide thread

youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8

I mean ethnically French and English people, or third generation+ citizens who have assimilated.
I agree by the way that immigration isn't as necessary as its made out to be. If you want to cut down the amount of people you're taking in to nothing or almost nothing that's perfectly fine.
Like I said Japan isn't an ethnostate, I think last year they took in like 20 expats for long term residence.
This isn't new either, the first white man to visit come into contact with the Japanese ended up living there, changing his name and never going home to see his wife again. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)
That's civic nationalism

A little Spice makes the meal taste great. Now replace half the meal with the same spice.. It's not longer the meal it originally was...

When you say ethically French and English people, we are on the same page. If a few extremely Anglophile 3rd generation mixed race or even full Black English come in, that's fine. We are arguing semantics.

As it stands now that is not what is happening. 10% of the world's makeup (whites) are being replaced at a very quick clip. Some of us don't want our cultures replaced. Reactionary, sure but we deserve to have a little place on Earth just like the Japanese, Chinese, Latinos and Africans.

You know in Thailand if you marry a Thai lady , she gives up the right to own land. As a foreigner you can never outright own land or become a Thai...

..but that's racism.

Hey it's that minecraft guy

WHEN I HE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE NEW VERITAS VIDEO

I NEED TO HEAR HIM SAY 'DOOZY' AGAIN

Well that's fine, importing hundreds of thousands of shitskins who have no respect for your culture is a terrible idea.
I'm fine with some ethnic preferences in your immigration system too, I don't think there's anything wrong with preserving your race. Honestly I don't think we really disagree on much.

first TRS, now styx. who's next, molymeme?

Styx Delivers!!

Project Veritas: Antifa Seeks to Commit Terrorist Attacks at Trump Events

youtube.com/watch?v=2RfcAWtplmk

I unsubscribed when he started bombarding my feed with autistic minecraft videos and military meal reviews.