What does he mean by "it's not about 2018" What does 2018 have to do with anything?

What does he mean by "it's not about 2018" What does 2018 have to do with anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKqZGZONg_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

economic collapse world wide.

it means he spent millions of dollars bribing b-grade celebrities to tell people how to vote, it's failed, and now he has to either pay back his lenders or justify his continued expenditure

The guy hasn't even president for one day yet. I don't get what people are crying about.

Joss is butthurt cause he sunk a shit load of money into the Clinton campaign.

Midterms.

2018 new senators and representatives are elected

The midterm elections

This. Liberals really should be worried about 2018 seeing how the house and senate are controlled by Republicans. Crying about a figurehead is going to get you nowhere.

Oh, okay. Thanks guys!

pokemon go to the poll release year

The new designated current year.
Since the current one has proved to be uncurrent

Joss Whedon probably gives himself daily injections of estrogen

He's signaling that he's a fat, asexual-homoerotic bitch who desperately needs the approval of the skinny-fat leftists he serves.

The cuck came back to twitter after what those feminists did to him? How can one man be so pathetic, it makes me think that he is where it is simply because of nepotism.

What feminists and what did they do to him?

WROL
SHTF
NWO
MARTIAL LAW
GET YOUR BUG OUT BAG

Translation:

>democrats and the Clintons sunk too much money into me and my Hollywood buddies dumb-asses and we fucking lost, please help me not get depressed and suicide via Kurt Cobain mouthwash!

""""""""""""""""""""bug out bag""""""""""""""""""""

How much time do you spend watch garbage like Burn Notice, jackass?

Feminists and nu-males didn't like of something he put on the Avenger's Sequel, something to do with the character played by Scarlett Johanson. They attacked him on twitter so much that he deleted his account.

Assemble the avengers you baldy faggot.

oh wait, you're a nobody other than being a dancing clown for the amusement of others. Well that's to bad for you.

>Burn Notice
thats a tv show, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=UKqZGZONg_k

>he thinks 2018 is going to be the year the Democrats take back the Senate.

So I've heard.

Hopefully when the civil unrest unfolds in California pale skinned liberals like Whedon get stuck in the multicultural zone.

These are probably the same feminists that were bitching ScarJo didn't make as much as RDJ even though his Iron Man was the sole reason for the success of the current capeshit craze and the main draw of the Avengers while Scarlet could have been replaced by any hot bimbo in a red wig

She fucking made more than Thor, Hulk, and Capt even though they're ACTUALLY Avengers

But irc she got big green cock from hulk and even cucked cap. Merrica for it in that movie.
That's pretty progressive and empowering.

Captain America has no sexual desire for commie Russian scum that is Black Widow. He's a pure Christian American boy.

But yes she did get HULK'D which feminists were pissed off at because "she a stronk wimmen dont need no man"

>anita will never beat you up, abuse and step on you, and make you her pet

Why even fucking live.

Captain america is a literal sjw beta cuck and he begged her for golden shower

There's a gif of this

I know

What does that tweet mean?

Hulk is not a man. It's not like the made her settle for some beta.

Banners alpha af

2018 will be a blowout also

fuck you sir, fuck you.
Is this supposed to be an insult?

They're mentally defective, infantile faggots, who have been living a delusion for the last decade, and now they're forced to face a reality which they don't control.

>cucks still don't get it

Many such cases!

Sensitive Josh Whedon is at it again

Sup Forums will always be cancer

I think it means he is lonely and would like a visit from the Secret Service