China will replace the USA

In Davos President Xi Jinping will demonstrate to all the world that China is ready to replace America as the global economic powerhouse and capital of free trade. The USA turns toward protectionism is the same as the turn towards the protectionism of the British Empire in the early 1900s, in both cases the major power gives an opening for another power to replace them as the dominant economic force. As the USA did to Britain China will do to the USA.

The world's future belongs to China. America is signing its death papers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
nytimes.com/2016/09/02/business/dealbook/anbang-global-shopping-spree-china-mystery-ownership.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but what about the tiny pee-pees?

your mother can suck them

I'm more worried after US protectionism and Trump devastates EU and Mexico economies, we get ISIS as the world power filling those areas

Because lets be real here
>betting on china

Hahaha so mad

how would isis fill power in the eu or mexico? in those countries it would be fascists, communists or gangs.

should be able to get 200 at a time considering how small they are

White women are interested in bbc. I doubt they would ever accept your kind offer.

Ya Khrushchev said the same bullshit about how the USSR was going to become better than America.

lots of eastern european women marry chinese men, it is a common thing because we have a woman shortage from the one child policy effects.

difference is we have historical precendent and the ability to do it, and we do not use soviet model of the economy

>reducing yourself to nigger-tier argumentation when your average dick-size is larger, but using the statement you are reading right now when talking to niggers seeking superiority with their dick size

Really hope chinks replace this shithole we call USA.

Lol

No one LIKES you China

You're overpopulated, are cruel to animals, pollute and acidify the oceans and your rivers, cloud your skies with a dismal pseudo-Commie-actually Capitalist dictatorship, pretty much act like a malignant tumor on the planet and the human race.

I don't even consider Indians to be as big of a problem as you guys are, they just shit in their rivers and let cows roam everywhere.

You guys on the other hand should be ashamed. You are not savages China, you have discipline and many great things have come out of your massive brood but holy fuck you guys are awful.

we have lots of good relationships with countries, ours are in many ways better than yours because we do not invade everybody for no reason.

Please build the New Silk Road faster.
Poland needs more money for dem programs.

CHYNNA and the USSR are not the only ones who ever said they could beat us
all that's left is you.
with trump lowering taxes with corporations and the rich businesses will come back as they did with carrier and ford

he is protectionist, this will destroy the economies of many western nations including the usa because it will reduce trade dramatically, causing recessions across the west and instability possibly involving the fall of governments. western governments will then turn to us to save them as the usa wants nothing to do with them so our markets will expand while yours contract. the economic future never belongs to those who are protectionist, have you read an economic or history book before?

I'm always surprised they allow Sup Forums though the great firewall

>we have lots of good relations with other countries
>Taiwan
>Tibet
>Kashmir region
>South China Sea

I don't think your smaller Han descendant nations like Japan or the Koreas like you either.

Even the Russians don't like you kek you stupid assholes are supposed to be brothers in arms too

Is China a rare flag? I see more the Hong Kong guy than chinesses

Can't wait for the China Wars in the 2020s to make make China remember they will always be 4th world subhumans and finally stop the China meme liberals love

The best part is that China can be made to kill itself from within in mere seconds
If it wasn't for muh balance of power fags like Kissinger, they would be a big Vietnam and CAN be one with the right strategy

Based chinks. If you guys take over as the global superpower, make sure to take care of the African population boom for us. I know you don't have any cucky white guilt.

Japan and Korea are not Han or Han descendant. Singapore would be an example of a Han country.

Taiwan is just a US satellite state, Tibet is part of China, Kashmir is not a country, South China Sea is only really an issue with Vietnam and to some extent Malaysia, the other nations are open to negotiations.

You can't and you won't. Nobody relevant -likes- China. It's just a business partner, no affinities involved.

You sound worried chang, I thought you wanted China to rise? Why try to stop what will cause your rise unless you have misgivings about what will actually happen? We're laughing at your street shitting "economic powerhouse" BTW, enjoy your cancer

China taking over the world... kek. Start with Japan, that's worked out great for you idiots every time. I like the part where you think anyone has started respecting you... your stupid firewall has left you in an echo chamber. Good luck schmuck.

i dont want to stop it, i am hear to laugh at you

Right, cause China and Japan never raped the shit out of Korea or each other ever....

>Tibet is part of China
And they must LOVE you for it.

>free trade
>china
lel

that does not mean anyone is han idiot

most tibetans do, separatism is a minority affair

By economy you are already better than USA but your military sucks you cant create new weapons you just can copy russians or americans. Your nukes were made by soviet scientists. And ive got feeling that ww3 will be in near future.

I welcome a strong China, much more than a strong USA currently. Histroically the time is right for it to happen and the USA is at an undeniable all time low. Trump is not inspirational, he is old and he is a pathetic public figure riddled with insecurities that are ever apparent. As long as you stay in China, i'm fine with it.

You are forgetting one thing. China also engages in protectionism and currency manipulation. So it's doubtful they will be able to take advantage

china is moving towards free trade while the usa moves towards protectionism, new economic plans are imposing slashing of trade barriers and tariffs.

Lol China is fucking poor. How can you expect to succeed when your people aren't even tall enough to see over the counter?

The only reason china has an economy is because of America. You make all the shit we buy. Without America you go back to your shitty rice farm.

Then in a few decades it will be your turn to do the same.

Step 1: China replaces USA
Step 2: Bogdanoffs replace Chinese Communist Party

prove me wrong: pro-tip you can't

america is 18% of our export market, you over estimate your own importance.

we will not make the mistakes of the usa

Every empire says that good luck with beating statistics

Americans are niggers.
The most European of Americans is an imbarassment to the western civilization.

>turn towards the protectionism of the British Empire in the early 1900s
Nigga British Empire was notoriously protectionist for all 19th century. The only country that actually ate the free trade meme was France - as in they've had tariffs in range of 10% rather than 25+

you eat dogs
end of story

Spoken like a true world police officer.

britain embraced free trade at the height of its empire, and had wars to force others to do the same and open their markets.

Trump seems scared shitless of China....

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

Then why are you still behind?

China has been the next big thing for the past 50 years now. Yet, it remains, a nigger country full of small yellow niggers.

Kill yourself gook.

>The world's future belongs to China
China has a demographic problem and nobody knows how good their military industry is

You know to whom the future belongs? To India

>shit space program
>shit education
>rampant corruption
>savage uneducated masses dumbed down by North Korean style communism which lasted till mid to late 90s
>dumping ground for polluting industry
>no respect for its citizens, history or nature
>viewed as slaves whose sole purpose is to make shit cheaper for the rest of the world
>double digit growth for a decade, 60 gorillion budget yet gbp ppp is lower than most of Eastern Europe
>impending crippling economic crisis
>stupid inefficient megalopolises
>shit healthcare
>can be easily replaced by other savages like india/pakistan, nigeria as polluting industry dumping ground with modern slaves in case they get uppity
>savage interpersonal relations and complete lack of empathy
>can go on

How are you Americans coping with the stress?

>China will grow larger!
Says increasingly nervous monkey for 50th time this month

It is Israel that is on track to rule everything.

Crash the Jew World Order.

HERRO CITIZEN BACK INTO TOXIC CITY AND BREETH GRORIOUS COMMUNIS AER

because things take time

no, india is too easy to destroy, it can be divided between a hundred ethnic groups, a dozen religions, many political ideologies. Why do you think the indians lose every fight they have with us? they are an incompetent self harming nation, very easy to manage.

>good relationships with countries
are you talking about south sudan, whose entire economy is based on petroleum export, and which is entirely exported to china, which makes south sudan a de facto puppet of the chinese state?

>Currency keeps crashing back and forth
>Ghost towns are still a huge problem
>Pollution is a even larger problem

I'm not saying that China grows stronger and stronger for every passing year. But you HAD maybe a decade left.
Trump is now president though and you will now see the power of american capitalists. Prepare your asshole Wang.

India doesn't have the Chinese demographic problem and why do you think China is more territorially integrated than India?

The bad thing about India may be that they're westernized and naturally are not as despotic as China, and this may breed some difficulties in state management, but still I think India will be the winner over US v China battle

because you cant afford to because people already dont like you
you start from a position of animosity

Yes, and the tariffs were at the 10% level, which is much more than it is today.

The wars to open the markets of various countries(for example China) were for them, not for Brits, had any country endangered British manufacturing and tariffs would go into 50% range.

A FUCKING RAMP

no, i am talking about countries like russia, iran, pakistan, thailand which have good relationships with china

because we are, 96% of china is han, india is divided in a thousand different ways, kick in the doors and the whole house falls, that describes india well.

>this is what they put on state television

hurrrrrrrr yeah it was protectionism that destroyed the British Empire, not two world wars and forced dismantlement

China will be the dominant economy, but they'll never have the power projection that Britain or 20th century America had because there'll never again be a sufficient enough techno-industrial disparity among the northern hemispheric powers to allow it. China will dominate Asia (the most important region in the world), and the West will dominate everything else.

At least until the Korean Khaganate launches its surprise nuclear assault

Only 1/3 of curries are viable human beings. The fringes are already full-blown marxist, the country will fall apart if you breathe on it too hard

we could invade many countries if we wanted to, but we dont because to get what we want diplomacy and trade is a better way, americans favour the bombs, we favour the wallet.

> because things take time

> Germany went from an apocalyptic hell-hole at the end of WW2, to fully developed within a decade

> Japan, which is full of slant eyed island gooks, went from an apocalyptic hell-hole at the end of WW2, to fully developed within twenty years

> your nigger country remains in the same nigger state it was 50 years ago, which is un-developed, backwards, and poor with random massive cities that give the allure of civilization to visitors.

Again, kill yourself.

you are comparing tiny countries of only a few ten millions to china which is 1/5 of all mankind, stupid idiot

Boxer Rebellion part 2 when?

wrong
people who eat dogs
are not part of mankind

lots of people eat dogs, it is a popular dish in rural areas in switzerland in europe for example

Japan is literally more densely populated then you, and China is not much more densely populated than Germany.

The real reason your nigger country remains a nigger country is because it is full of little yellow niggers.

At least America leaves when we're done invading. When you gonna free tibet?

it is not popular density idiot, it is amount of people

japan and germany have no people compared to us.

alright there added to the list
dogeaters not human

when is america going to leave northern mexico?

>japan and germany have no people compared to us.
And yet they aren't that far behind when it comes to absolute size of their economy. Single Kraut or Tojo is worth 20 Ching-Pong-Hui's it seems.

Well, the US has no people compared to you.

So therefore you admit not having a nation stuffed full of little yellow niggers like China does is an advantage, and therefore your nigger country will always remain a nigger country since it is full of little yellow niggers?

single german is worth 20 poles, you learned that in ww2

>Ching-Pong-Hui

no, the advantage is that they have less people to bring out of poverty, but apparently canadians are too stupid to think logically.

and a single jap is worth 50 chinks, you learned that in ww2

>Luo Yu, the son of a former chief of staff of China’s military, said China’s most politically powerful families had been transferring money out of the country for some time.

>"They don’t believe they will hold on to power long enough — sooner or later they would collapse,” said Mr. Luo, a former colonel in the Chinese Army whose younger brother was a business partner with one of Anbang’s founders. “So they transfer their money."
nytimes.com/2016/09/02/business/dealbook/anbang-global-shopping-spree-china-mystery-ownership.html?_r=0

Everyone knows China's a paper tiger, your economy is a complete fucking shitshow. ~1/3 of your capital stock is stuck in things like long term infrastructure projects like the New Silk Road or in building all of those huge empty cities. On top of that, you've got this huge capital flight problem because all of the rich people know that your country's a powder keg. It's really actually pretty funny, anyone who's done any business with the Chinese right away recognizes that the Chinese economy is really just the logical extrapolation of the way individual Chinese people do business. The Chinese don't care about creating a real product, their whole business mantra is 'get rich any way possible with no regard for morals and fuck everyone else'. You think you can cut corners to make some extra cash, and a lot of times it works when you're ripping off gwailo with shit steel or selling plastic rice to niggers. But eventually shit's gonna come around, and you're going to feel the collective economic ripples of 1 billion yellow termites cutting whatever corners they can.

when it votes to secede. We have Democracy here, unlike in fascist China. (unless you want to secede to keep slaves)

Good Luck design your own technology and engineering all kind of advanced mechanism without USA's help.

All you do is stealing our secret and copycat everything of our innovations.

China will be burned to ground you chink scum.

You don't have superior navy and able to Ship your billion of people across pacific ocean. Navy will bomb you to hell before you reach Hawaii.

>single german is worth 20 poles, you learned that in ww2
Yeah, pic related - Poles in front of Brandenburg Gate, Berlin May 1945.

Now where are photos of Chinese Army in Tokyo?

At least the poles stood their ground

Unlike you cpc types, who hid in the hills while the nationalists held down the japanese

Wait China has internet??

ignore shill thread, lets start a fucking race war

of course china do we import almost the same worth of bucks as the entire usa just as a little nation. hahaha the usa is is kill

Half your shithole country doesn't even have clean water. You're not replacing anything chink.

China and Russia are both controlled by Jews. Both of these countries' revolutions were Jew-ops. Why would they unhook from Russia or China? Neither kicked out the Jews. Jew power is still entrenched.

Probably the most ignorant statement ever.

China is much more liked in the world than the US.

China bailed out the EU during the eurozone crisis.

China is helping to rebuild Afghanistan.
China is investing in Pakistan
China is investing in Africa

China is popular in regions that the US is unpopular in - which most of the world outside of the UK and France (maybe)

China is well liked in basically every region in the world. The minute the US turns its back on the world, the world will play ball with China.

single jap is worth so much that they don't even want to be near each other.

that is just propaganda to make americans feel good about themselves and reassured.

democracy is an overrated quality

poles did not get there soviets did.

poles surrendered, china never surrendered.

This gook got absolutely BTFO.

10/10 thread. Would read again.

China could fill those empty cities with Yuropoors and Latin Americans. It hasn't even begun to tap the cheap growth of immigration, while all of the West's growth is dirty growth. If I could get a house in a safe-ish country for $5k I'd fucking consider it

China's still fucked and going to have a great depression, but America had a great depression too

Hey chang watch out, i dont think this is a website your government approves

Why are burgers so triggered by China?

>i-if Trump c-cuts off China we w-will become next super power so y-you b-better n-not c-cut us off!