Which one of them was the most important, historically speaking?

Which one of them was the most important, historically speaking?

world? Luther
america? Luther

the turd i shat earlier.

I think Colombus mainly because he discovered a whole fucking hemisphere for us.

MLK has done a lot, but IIRC I don't think anyone had columbus' mission post 1492

First one no contest

MLK was just the mouthpeice of the civil rights movement his thoughts didn't actually matter.

neck yourself

>American """education"""

and by us I mean the human population

Who is on the left?

>he's serious

Well, the only good thing that came out of """DR""" Martin Luther KANGZ is that I don't have to go to uni today. More time to shitpist on why I hate blacks..

Please troll

lmao

Why is that? Did someone else get your place because he was black?

95 Theses > "I have a dream..."

Of course the german Luther

? Reverse image search isn't saying

MLK would have a much more important historical role if niggers had actually respected and lived up to his ideas and philosophies.

As it stands he'll just be a footnote in history due to how the hooting, dindu, welfare hunny, shucking and jiving, BLM spear-chuckers shat on his dreams and legacy.

why is history so poorly taught and lacking entirely in historical theory

No. Some American Schools give the sutdents a day off for whatever reason. My old high school was based and didn't do so like most other schools in the nation.

Martin Luther, just another heretic.

Of course it's the left one. Civil rights would have gone forward without negro luther.

>Martin Luther Peasent
vs
>Martin Luther KANG

Martin Luther, a german reformist

What the fuck did MLK even do? No one gives a shit, BLM-tier.

American history? the Dr.
World History? The original Luther, because it had long-standing impacts on multiple countries and a major religion. MLK just helped improve race relations in the US.

>Colombus
>He found america

why do people believe this?

(((They))) don't focus on anything that will instill pride in history only guilt. In mandatory history classes here we only learned about the aboriginal tribes and fur trade. The only shit they taught us about Canada post-confederation was the mistreatment of Natives and Asians and glorious (((Trudeau))) senior's multicultural garbage.

WE

MLK was pretty based. Also that's a pretty high res photo for 1960s

why pit one against the other though?

WUZ

No contest; the one on the right was a King

Colombus was a race mixing hater he is cool

KINGS

Not racist, don't even consider myself a right-winger, but definitely the guy that basically changed the political landscape of two continents, shaped the future of multiple countries and is credited with inventing the second largest denomination in the largest religion on the planet.

MLK was a baptist preacher. He would've surely had a different livelihood if it wasn't for the original Martin Luther.

Every War in Europe is Luther's fault. He made a schism worse then Arianism that caused tens of millions of deaths and masterminded the Teutonic Knights being turned into Prussia.

all the vikings found was greenland, doesn't count

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

You are legitimately retarded if you think MLK had more than 10% of 95ThesesMan.

The Kraut.

Obviously Martin Luther

And Newfoundland

That said Martin luthers has a lot mor history following him. The effects of mlk that far in the future are yet to be seen.

The kraut, no contest.

This. The reformation is fucking huge. And tied in with the idea of the people having rights at all.

MLK was out front of nigger violence committed by others, convincing white people that they had a choice of either him or city-destroying riots. Then we had plenty of riots anyway.

>Martin Luther has a lot more history following him
Which is one of the reasons the comparison is absolutely pointless.

ThesesMan's impact*

pol should be ashamed again

especially you two

Both of them fucked up big time, but if there were no ML, there wouldn't be no MLK, on the other hand ML was a fierce antisemite.

Burger """""""""""Education"""""""""""

must secure the existence of our people and a future for black children

tfw when our own ranks are too retarded to even know who (german) Luther is.

But forreal it seems like both of them made the world worse.

The anti-semite.

Guy at the left think that he's funny because of his funny hat. But guy at the right is first black asian.

>Chimp puppet with prepared lines who pushed us further into white guilt vs dude popes lmao

This how do people get baited, even the monkey knows.

This has to be a troll

You guys were too stupid to even realize what you were onto. You deserve not to get credit.

obviously the reformation and counter-reformation were more important than a civil rights nigger in the USA

>his ideas and philosophies
wut?