'Bikers for Trump' to Form 'Wall of Meat' If Inauguration Protests Get Out of Hand

insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/14/bikers-trump-wall-meat-inauguration-day-protests-donald-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MyKfKV9Zt18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>diabetes biker fatties think they can take on anarchists and mad nigs

dis gun b gud

very gud youtube.com/watch?v=MyKfKV9Zt18

Bikers are degenerate

>degenerate
>uses transportation

pick one, leaf

You must live in some shitty suburb because you have no idea how fucked you would be if you said that to a biker gang.

pic, 50 year old man with a limp knocking out a commie with one punch.

>Bunch of faggots with microscopic penises buy motorcycles to divert attention of their small manhood then waste their time because they have nothing better to do
So powerful..............Conservatives! Wow!

>Bikers for Trump
well someone got to be for him.

>projecting harder than IMAX

such powerful words user

>fucking owned.

Go tell someone wearing a patch that they bought a motorcycle because they have a small penis.

>I don't even know whose against who anymore.
WW2 times were simpler everyone associated with countries

high five people like this too hard and they start crying

I remember that.
>commies burning flags and saying fuck the police
>American comes in, pulls the flag out of the fire, and puts it out
>demands to know who did it
>yuppie scum pipes up
>argues for a minute then OHKOs him
>shithead friends say to call the police

I hope the guy didn't get in too much trouble.

>most are criminals
>drinkers
>drug users
>no real jobs
>make noise for overcompensation

Fuck these niggers

feeling threatened there, manlet?

>hungry skeleton nu-male commies + 70 IQ blacks vs big guys 4 trump

what is a wall of meat?

Actually I live in SD, and see biker faggots all year headed to Sturgis.

Buncha pussies.

That woman on fox wants the bikies meat.. prob sick of sitting next to two betas all day..

However I like to agree with others here that bikers are either drug pushing degenerates or actual pussys that want to gain the respect and fear of the former mentioned by looking like then

Thanks for confirm my point, only betas, manlets, lack of esteem people need that

a burger wet dream

Join Operation Frantic and help stomp out the Antifas. Protect the inauguration.

Join Operation Frantic and help stomp out the Antifas. Protect the inauguration.

The riders of Rohan have arrived

Based

t. public transit faggot

>punched in the face by a fist holding an American flag
This might be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen

that bitch screaming 'police brutality' when the guy got tased made me cry with laughter

I drive a toyota camerry, at least I'm not degenerate.